JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

pauli

Ok, being as Mom called us into account, I feel it is encumbent upon me to say something. That last post about Darby and Anomalies - on my end - was not to poke fun at him in a bad way. Even though I don't know Darby, I felt more affection toward him than that. I just kind of noted that Qflux had a point that I had seen before and which made me kind of smile. So, Darby, if you are still looking over this thread, I apologize if I came off a bit mean spirited. That is not where I intended to come from.

Actually, after posting that little bit, I suddenly remembered a book I had read entitled "Number and Time," by a depth psychologist, Dr. Marie Louise von Franz. I had read it several years ago and it helped me clarify in my head a bit, maybe why this whole TT thing has bitten me. I hadn't even put the two ideas together because I hadn't even been able to answer myself as to why I post here. I am not a physisist and not even remotely able to answer complex mathematical questions, but yet, here I am as fascinated about this subject (apparently) as the rest of you all are. So, thank you very much for being who you are Darby, even if it is just to be a doubter. We all need a few of those. :D @);-

virtualgirl

Thanks to everyone!!!:D

Darby...Guess what...I'm still here. :p

I will continue my research but now it has a new turn. Let's just say that maybe I wasn't looking at the whole picture and missing some key factors. Perhaps I should check into all the little corners and crevices. The answers could be there.

Virtualgirl :kiss:

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by pauli@Sep 27 2004, 06:32 PM
Ok, being as Mom called us into account, I feel it is encumbent upon me to say something. That last post about Darby and Anomalies - on my end - was not to poke fun at him in a bad way.

Yes all, "mom" has been called on the carpet in chat today regarding my post. Perhaps I need to clarify what I was saying.

When I logged on this morning, my two fears were that:

1. The research would stop and some of our new members would walk away. I have personally experienced this on other forums. I did not want that to happen here.

2. That this thread would be a "debunk" or "attack" anomolies thread. I've been on other forums where they discount work on "sister" forums different reasons. Threads go OT and a flamewar begins.

I do not know for sure what Darby's intentions where. What has occurred, and what I was trying to stop was the legal fears that our research would cause, and fear from our new members that we do not accept free speech.

As Paul J. Lyon has posted, there is nothing here to fear legally. We welcome research, posts and free speech.

I'm just sorry that my post made members feel otherwise. I know that many of us have experienced frustration on other timetravel forums. They attack, they debunk to the point we no longer feel comfortable posting, then wonder why their site traffic diminishes. I just felt that by complaining on this thread, it would stop the free speech and research that we all enjoy and the research we want to continue with.

I hope you all will understand that I was not "warning" any particular member. No one was out of line. I was just concerned.

"Mom"

CaryP

Sosue/ Mom,

You're such a Catholic. I'm recovering now. Chill Baby. It's all good. The bad actor has been vanquished. I'd be surprised with a return appearance.

Cary

DeepUZI

Originally posted by HuntTech@Sep 26 2004, 11:26 PM
However, look at this... traffic was diverted away from anomalies to here... and that traffic was seeking your posts... then, you get a warning about the postings from an admin over at anomalies. It stitches together nicely. I think that perhaps Darby didn't like the traffic leaving anomalies to come over here... :)

I just wanted to point out that Darby actually added the hotlink to my post at anomalies. Hardly the actions of somebody afraid of losing traffic to another site.

StarLord

Yes DeepUZI, If you can't beat them, Join Them. A smart move on Darbys' part in more ways than one. I'd wager he was quite the Chess Player at one time if not now. 7 to 8 moves ahead.

lev

::.. Please excuse my ramble :: VG, too much of a coincidence with the car :: anyway, you can come up with something conclusive regarding the owner and the VIN #? :: I have always wondered why the webmaster at johntitor.com seems to lag with his updates to the site ..::.. Its like he can only update it once or twice a month ..::.. Also, if Einstein can fail basic math you just never know what a grown up with tons of time on his/her hands can accomplish :: Yes, even with a 9th grade level education ..::.. I think its pretty safe to say that Boomer was more than one person anyways ..::.. I too wonder why the JT site owner has not chimed in on this yet ..::

HuntTech

Originally posted by DeepUZI@Sep 28 2004, 06:35 AM
I just wanted to point out that Darby actually added the hotlink to my post at anomalies. Hardly the actions of somebody afraid of losing traffic to another site.

Well, I just find it curious that Darby himself said:

"A member at Anomalies posted a link to your discussion on my site. I'm known to both Williams and Haber. I'll post the same caution here that I posted on my forum. Take it for what it's worth:..."

He didn't say that he inserted a link in your posting. He claimed ownership of the site ("... on my site...") but not the link.

BUT, that is really way beside the point that I was trying to make with my words. I just felt the hammer coming down on virtualgirl and her research. 'Fear' is a good tool and the threats of possible legal tanglings surely envokes fear.
I was defending the blossoming conversation thread here because I saw a *very* abrupt halt to that progress after Darby's post.

Anyway, I do not want to stray off-topic nor spend more time on the legalities of what is going on here. Paul J. Lyon cleared nearly everything up for us all and virtualgirl is forging ahead with her work. All is good. :)

Judge Bean

Originally posted by HuntTech@Sep 28 2004, 06:56 PM

...felt the hammer coming down on virtualgirl and her research. 'Fear' is a good tool and the threats of possible legal tanglings surely envokes fear.
I was defending the blossoming conversation thread here because I saw a *very* abrupt halt to that progress after Darby's post...

Exactly so; the tactic used to block the inquisitive person, who is also often a touch wisely paranoid.

The question now centers on the VIN number, I believe. And for some reason, Darby did not want the question researched.