Just to get the ball Rollin'

PyRo99

Just to get the ball Rollin'

Where is the love? Where is it? It sure as hell ain't in the American Government. For that fact of the matter, it isn't even residing in the hills, and mountains of this beautiful country. Woe the day that the terrorists in office turn this country dicatorship, woe the day they ruin our lives, woe the day they let tyranny be known, WOE THE DAY AMERICA FALLS. Think I'm crazy, I've been called worse; which will be told later in this essay.

We lost 3,000 lives on September 11th 2001. All of which are heroes/heroine in our hearts. Bush wrapped his filthly ass with the American Flag, and shot the Bald Eagle. There is substantial evidence pointing to the fact that Buscho, and other neocons were behind the 9/11 attacks, not a bunch of Islamic Extremists. We have denied the right for this to be put on display in American Media, FoxNews, "FAIR AND BIASED", will say you are Treasnous as they did to Mr. Stanley Hilton, me and Hilton have something in common.

As a result of the 9/11 attacks, we have the two Patriot Acts. These two acts, are both completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL. They infringe upon the Bill of Rights automatically. Suspected of doing aiding terrorists, bam search and seizure out the window, you cannot say what you want either, they kill the FIRST AMENDMENT FOR GODS SAKE, FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Amendment Number 1 and 4 were both violated amongst other acts.

Scififan28, a memeber here had this preformed upon him. He had two senators come, and teachers tried to take away the signs stating "Its against the senators freedom of speech". Philly police came and crap, i'll let him explain it in the post below mine because I cannot remeber it completely.

And then you have the ever so, loving Department of Homeland Security, Commonly refered to as, Dick Heads Scream. This is their exact goal, to make you fear the ever loving hell out of them. Oddly, the Gestapo and the Stasi are quite familiar. We've got the Color Coded System, Blue Green Yellow Orange Red, I think its in that order. Have any of you ever seen it go below Yellow? Are we always at a significant risk for an attack? We're always under attack, its just that the fact that the Government never tells you. For instance, remeber the Queens plane, that somehow just went down a month or two after 9/11? Well, I'll be damned that was a terrorist attack. How about that Blackout, What, another terrorist attack? Al-Qaeda has claimed both, but personally Al-Qaeda is just a regiment of the CIA.

Guess who the CIA reports too, the DHS. Honestly can't say I'm shocked. After all I was blackmailed with Treason to keep my mouth shut about something. Sucks don't it? Kill me now, for not even the strength of Assualt Rifles will stop me.

The Liberty of America has been struck, the Freedoms have been killed. The Star Spangled Banner has been torn, it is now that we will begin to take back our liberties. It is now we will take back our freedoms.

There will be no more Congressional Bull****, Joseph Padilla will be released, and everything on his record will be expunged. We will send this essay to everyone, across the nation. Let them be aware of the destruction and the deceit of the Bush Administration.

I ain't got crap to back up my allegations about threatend with Treason, but trust. Trust your heart, and we'll see what you dig up. And if you ask me to say what it was, wouldn't I then be opening myself up to a whole new entourage of attacks? Don't waste my time by making me read PMs, or Posts containing that, or even wording that would ask me to answer, it ain't comin'.

The economy is crashing, and its apart of Bushcho's bull. And once the economy falls, there ain't a load of anything we can do, thus the time is ideal. Why wait until we have a depression that buts the Great Depression to shame. Its all apart of their plan.

Heck, because I'm spiritual lets have fun some more. On Saturday Night, in our group we do "Medium" things, and some guy came in standing at a valley, with darkness coming. He asked us to heal the land, and help push back the darkness alongside the other light workers, guess which Area???? The Middle East. The President is preparing for another war, the draft will be re-instated, and its all damned downhill there after.

Wanna keep wishin' you were in Kansas? You aren't gunna reach an Utopia, unless you start promoting peace. President Bush is a joke, and hes making this nation a joke, for all that she stands for.

Which fence are you on? The Tyrannical Government Fence, or the Fence thats about to create Peace throughout the nation. We will no longer have to worry about violence, if you take me alongside you. Burn me at the stake if I am wrong, nobody will kill each other, we will have raised our conciousness above and beyond, past the restraints of this world. Its now or never, and if you want to wait for 2012, you're going to be livinig in a Tyrannical Government.

As for my own well being, the Govt. can come after me. Why would they want to kill someone thats promoting peace? Because it'd topple their Tyrannical Smoke and mirrors. We would reinstate what was once ours, we will supercede their sh1t. Let them take our lives, for you can work on the other side. We need people; I need people; Since I'm not at home, I need people to start making this place what it was originally designed for, peace.

Push aside you're goals, your aspirations. Go for the gold, for you will not miss if you set your mind too it. My mind is to take back our nation, and our world thereafter, before 2012, and prove the Tibetan Monks wrong.

I don't think any of us want to see some god damn nuclear blow up. I want peace restored across the nation. I want the world to look at us with admiration again, not some disgust.

Are you ready to take back your Liberities? Or are you willing to sacrifice more just so you can watch the nation fall apart at the hinges? Think I'm crazy? As I've said before, I've been called way worse, and its only going to get better from here on out if you take my hand and push for the peak of a mountain.

Let the Ball Drop, let the Glass Break, let it roll down the hill.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Just to get the ball Rollin'

Those who organize the world organize both suffering and the anaesthetics for dealing with it; this much is common knowledge. Most people live like sleepwalkers, torn between the gratification of neurosis and the traumatic prospect of a return to real life. Things are now reaching the point, however, where the maintenance of survival calls for so many analgesics that the organism approaches saturation point.

The present vogue for loudly condemning the role of conditioning, propaganda, advertising and the mass media in modern society may be assumed to be a form of partial exorcism designed to reinforce a vaster and more essential mystification by distracting attention from it. Outrage at the gutter press goes hand in hand with subservience to the more elegant lies of posh journalism. Media, language, time?these are the giant claws with which Power manipulates humanity and moulds it brutally to its own perspective. These claws are not very adept, admittedly, but their effectiveness is enormously increased by the fact that people are not aware that they can resist them, and often do not even know the extent to which they are already spontaneously doing so.

Stalin's show trials proved that it only takes a little patience and perseverance to get a man to accuse himself of every imaginable crime and appear in public begging to be executed. Now that we are aware of such techniques, and on our guard against them, how can we fail to see that the set of mechanisms controlling us uses the very same insidious persuasiveness?though with more powerful means at its disposal, and with greater persistence?when it lays down the law: "You are weak, you must grow old, you must die." Consciousness acquiesces, and the body follows suit. I am fond of a remark of Artaud's, though it must be set in a materialist light: "We do not die because we have to die: we die because one day, and not so long ago, our consciousness was forced to deem it necessary."

Plants transplanted to an unfavourable soil die. Animals adapt to their environment. Human beings transform theirs. Thus death is not the same thing for plants, animals and humans. In favourable soil, the plant lives like an animal: it can adapt. Where man fails to change his surroundings, he too is in the situation of an animal. Adaptation is the law of the animal world.

We live in a closed, suffocating system. Whatever we gain in one sphere we lose in another. Death, for instance, though quantitatively defeated by modern medicine, has re-emerged qualitatively on the plane of survival. Adaptation has been democratized, made easier for everyone, at the price of abandoning the essential project, which is the adaptation of the world to human needs and a hierarchical societ in the hegemony of man. The ability of one class to persuade other classes to see the world in terms favorable to its own ascendancy and in a civil society, the more likely it is that hegemony will be achieved by ideological means.

Here is the point where the misery of this society completes itself. This society strengthens itself by continually forcing the individual to disappear: the individual disappears when the individual gives in to the misery of this society. One begins to accept the limitations imposed by this society as one's own. To experience comes to mean to repeat oneself. One begins to feel one has nothing to offer in defiance, nothing to give: every gesture becomes a blank stare. Passion is pacified. Desire is rationalized away. The forbidden remain forbidden.

This supreme moment of misery marks nothing less than the triumph of amnesia. Such complete abandonment of life's adventure is the surrender of one who has forgotten all previous rebellion and all previous desire to revolt. Memory has ceased to be a pleasure: the misery of the moment stretches backwards forever. Amnesia is essential to civilizing human beings: when one forgets the possibilities (the richness of past, present, and future) one is domesticated, one disappears. They want you to forget your individuality, to unlearn and enter the collective, content, satiated by your unremarkable life and tiny dreams for your children.

Billions live like this every day and the Billionaires are content for us to do so.

StarLord

Very true Grayson. Great post.

Elvis immediately comes to mind. It must be hell to sit for hours on the throne and all for naught. There is nothing like being hoisted by ones own maintenance shedule only to have the body simply stop mid stride.

In his very sad case of polychemical mayhem, what better cure for life, then death.

Self medication should only consist of a attitude adjustment, not a chemical adjustment. The body has more than enough endorphins to go around if you remember to laugh at your self at least twice a day and avoid taking one self too seriously.

Crosstika

You guys sound passionate, that's cool. I wish I knew something to do to out here in ****hole Louisiana to change things besides sitting here and reading this from behind a computer.

StarLord

You could make it interesting on your self, try reading it while doing jumping jacks.....

Imagine doing that with a 900 baud modem, a 486 chip about 10 years ago. At least it doesn't take 2 min for a single page to load. And if there was a picture, you had time for two to three chapters or lunch.....

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

...Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"

"What a marvellous train!"

"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!" They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away. But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!" The Emperor realized that the people were right but could not admit to that. He though it better to continue the procession under the illusion that anyone who couldn't see his clothes was either stupid or incompetent. And he stood stiffly on his carriage, while behind him a page held his imaginary mantle*.

*For the free mind, no such acts of personal deception are necessary.

Freedom is the right to be individual, the right to be the boy in the tale of the Emperor's New Clothes. See the truth, speak the truth, decry the lies and the liars who tell them.

PyRo99

As I'm sitting here trying to comprehend. I get some, but most of, I get none.

Can someone please explain to me what was said, in such a way that I will understand whoefully?

StarLord

If you get enought people talking about the Emperor's new non existant clothes, someone is bound to discover a better way to taylor Ideas that fit everybody, not just the nobility.

PyRo99

What about the first one then? Sorry, that one really has me left in a rut.