Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

9th Wave

@9th Wave

You're not providing any valid proof. You're adding more and more information that has no way of being verified. We have given you ways to prove that your claim is valid and instead you're running away from the hoops.

And the observation paradox erases the time traveler, as they can't exist since their timeline isn't being observed thus can't exist.

You're complaining that no one believes you but you're giving no one a reason to.

If your subject of matter involves, "proof",There is no form of proof to be given, what would you need as proof?

Because to be frank with you, you don't even know what the real john titor looks like, so how would you know if you seen the real john anyways?

Valid forms of proof have been suggested. You've danced around one and ignored the other.

Besides you never saw John in 2000/2001 so how do YOU know he is the real deal?

Atm it seems more like your embarrassed you posted a fake and are trying to fske a story to look less dumb.
Which part of the story is fake?

9th Wave

If your subject of matter involves, "proof",There is no form of proof to be given, what would you need as proof?

Because to be frank with you, you don't even know what the real john titor looks like, so how would you know if you seen the real john anyways?

Valid forms of proof have been suggested. You've danced around one and ignored the other.

Atm it seems more like your embarrassed you posted a fake and are trying to fske a story to look less dumb.
@9th Wave

You're not providing any valid proof. You're adding more and more information that has no way of being verified. We have given you ways to prove that your claim is valid and instead you're running away from the hoops.

And the observation paradox erases the time traveler, as they can't exist since their timeline isn't being observed thus can't exist.

You're complaining that no one believes you but you're giving no one a reason to.

Also, I already answered that question, when i previously stated a personal friend of mine verified that to be john titor.

Your just making a irrelevant argument about nothing, stating me to showcase proof of my claim's.
When there is no form of proof to be given, that what i have said has been told to me.

I was born and raised in tampa, florida, im pretty sure I know more about john than you do :)
Why would anyone point out that i'm 'embarrassed' about posting something that happened in the john titor 2001 timeline.

Don't hurt yourself kid.

paradox404

All of it, until PROVEN otherwise.

9th Wave

Like I asked, what form of proof do you need to verify anything (in general) ?

paradox404

Also, I already answered that question, when i previously stated a personal friend of mine verified that to be john titor.

Your just making a irrelevant argument about nothing, stating me to showcase proof of my claim's.
When there is no form of proof to be given, that what i have said has been told to me.

I was born and raised in tampa, florida, im pretty sure I know more about john than you do :)
Why would anyone point out that i'm 'embarrassed' about posting something that happened in the john titor 2001 timeline.

Don't hurt yourself kid.

You've provided no proof. Heresay is not valid proof.

9th Wave

Go look for it. Its already been mentioned.
You seriously want me to sift through 36 pages, just so i can find some form of justification to prove too you my claims aren't just here-say, but in fact, actual proof?
CLAIMS, from which a man i've known my whole life, told me himself, who also lives in tampa florida.
I actually live in the place where he was at, have you ever even been to tampa,florida?

It's almost as if, your looking for argument's because you, yourself have no valid forms of reassurance .
Just how you posted in the other forums a few mins ago, about the "entity" in your room.
"JUST HERE SAY"....*cough

paradox404

You seriously want me to sift through 36 pages, just so i can find some form of justification to prove too you my claims aren't just here-say, but in fact, actual proof?
CLAIMS, from which a man i've known my whole life, told me himself, who also lives in tampa florida.
I actually live in the place where he was at, have you ever even been to tampa,florida?

It's almost as if, your looking for argument's because you, yourself have no valid forms of reassurance .
Just how you posted in the other forums a few mins ago, about the "entity" in your room.

Perhaps if you looked back a few pages, me and Num gave you two possible ways of proving yourself.

I however have nothing to prove to you. I don't care. You are the one trying to prove something, not me.

It would be useful to know something. To you, your delusions may be solid fact. To everyone else what you say is just heresay. Unless you prove what you're saing its just your delusions and heresay.

Unlike you, I have to wrap this discussion up here for today. I have to go to work.

9th Wave

Perhaps if you looked back a few pages, me and Num gave you two possible ways of proving yourself.

I however have nothing to prove to you. I don't care. You are the one trying to prove something, not me.

It would be useful to know something. To you, your delusions may be solid fact. To everyone else what you say is just heresay. Unless you prove what you're saing its just your delusions and heresay.

Unlike you, I have to wrap this discussion up here for today. I have to go to work.
Good showmanship, mate :)
Way to be optimistic!