Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

You seriously want me to sift through 36 pages, just so i can find some form of justification to prove too you my claims aren't just here-say, but in fact, actual proof?
CLAIMS, from which a man i've known my whole life, told me himself, who also lives in tampa florida.
I actually live in the place where he was at, have you ever even been to tampa,florida?

It's almost as if, your looking for argument's because you, yourself have no valid forms of reassurance .
Just how you posted in the other forums a few mins ago, about the "entity" in your room.
"JUST HERE SAY"....*cough

Perhaps if you looked back a few pages, me and Num gave you two possible ways of proving yourself.

I however have nothing to prove to you. I don't care. You are the one trying to prove something, not me.

It would be useful to know something. To you, your delusions may be solid fact. To everyone else what you say is just heresay. Unless you prove what you're saing its just your delusions and heresay.

Unlike you, I have to wrap this discussion up here for today. I have to go to work.
Good showmanship, mate :)
Way to be optimistic!

Thanks. I imagine you thought I backed down or something...

The point here is that I wasn't trying to prove anything. You were, and you couldn't substantiate your claims so you began attacking me. That's a sign that you're lying.

Fyi your two suggested forms of proof was Pamela verifying the secret song (Or poem) or a picture of the C204. (Or whatever this john uses.)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's really, really, sad, actually. I now know of 2 people that are so deeply lost in their delusions that they are 100% convinced they are reality, and these 2 people are definitely suffering, but when you try to reach out and offer to get them help (like looking up doctors for them and such), they lash out. There's not much we can do but clean up the aftermath of their destructive behavior. It's a real shame that their family won't intervene and find them help. Sometimes Baker Acting could save someone's life.

PamelaM

He has written a private message to me so I will see how that goes before I respond.

No, I changed my mind I will respond with this so far:
One thing I do know already is that one person sent me an interview this guy did awhile ago to listen to and asked me if it was John but in the interview itself he said that he did not do the John Titor posts online.
Plus I will say the things this guy posted about Pamela (if he was referring to me} are not true. Plus there is no poem...there is a song though.

I do want to hear what he has to say to me though. Only because I did meet a guy named Jim long time ago. Then I will decide.

Last edited:

paradox404

It's really, really, sad, actually. I now know of 2 people that are so deeply lost in their delusions that they are 100% convinced they are reality, and these 2 people are definitely suffering, but when you try to reach out and offer to get them help (like looking up doctors for them and such), they lash out. There's not much we can do but clean up the aftermath of their destructive behavior. It's a real shame that their family won't intervene and find them help. Sometimes Baker Acting could save someone's life.

That reminds me of something similar. I've lost two friends that seemed to be in a world of their own.

They both had delusions that they were popular and could do what they wanted and so I ended up permanently ending the relationship with them.

The second "friend" is trying to put the friendship back together but its just way too similar. That and when I break off a friendship it's not to be taken lightly.

As they say history repeats itself. Who knows we may see it on this thread...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

That reminds me of something similar. I've lost two friends that seemed to be in a world of their own.

They both had delusions that they were popular and could do what they wanted and so I ended up permanently ending the relationship with them.

The second "friend" is trying to put the friendship back together but its just way too similar. That and when I break off a friendship it's not to be taken lightly.

This is more serious. These people have schizophrenia.

One thinks Titor follows her in the grocery store.
One thinks the entire Bible is written about him and the entire music industry is in a conspiracy against him.

Those are just 2 small examples. And when you try to point it out to them that their thinking isn't logical or healthy,
they retaliate or try to rationalize. It's always a pattern, too. The same behavior is acted out over and over again. This is what the entire John Titor saga has done to some of the mentally unstable.

paradox404

This is more serious. These people have schizophrenia.

One thinks Titor follows her in the grocery store.
One thinks the entire Bible is written about him and the entire music industry is in a conspiracy against him.

Those are just 2 small examples. And when you try to point it out to them that their thinking isn't logical or healthy,
they retaliate or try to rationalize. It's always a pattern, too. The same behavior is acted out over and over again. This is what the entire John Titor saga has done to some of the mentally unstable.

I've never quite understood whar makes people fall down the rabbit hole like that. I used to be really paranoid once upon a time and always thought someone was following me, but thats because I have PTSD. I've never tried making up a story to try and make myself feel better.

There has been many times I've almost tried though but then my rational thoughts kick in. Like that can't possibly have happened or that person is just walking home as i am doing myself.

I can understand how those people think but not why they let themselves go down the rabbit hole...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've never quite understood whar makes people fall down the rabbit hole like that. I used to be really paranoid once upon a time and always thought someone was following me, but thats because I have PTSD. I've never tried making up a story to try and make myself feel better.

Well, the difference is that you are/were aware of your issue and probably sought help of some form or another. You weren't swimming in a deep delusion where you couldn't tell the difference from reality and fantasy.

When they get that far, they really need family to intervene. Maybe that's part of the problem -- lack of support.

paradox404

Well, the difference is that you are/were aware of your issue and probably sought help of some form or another. You weren't swimming in a deep delusion where you couldn't tell the difference from reality and fantasy.

When they get that far, they really need family to intervene. Maybe that's part of the problem -- lack of support.

Support from family and friends helped me a lot, particularly when I remembered what happened.

When I initially tried reaching out for help the "friend" i asked didn't care ("go see a counselor" he said, and counselors creep me out.) and i almost destroyed a different friendship before I reached out to another one of my friends who helped me a great deal.

Now that you mention it I can imagine that without support they would be more inclined to go down the rabbit hole...

PamelaM

Funny this guy would not try to contact me...
I wrote him off long ago when he said on the interview that he didn't write the posts.
Even the interviewer was surprised.
He just keeps claiming someone stole his identity. Sorry to say but the John Titor of the boards came before he did.
This would be a proof if 9wave asked him directly " did you post on the time travel boards in 2000 and 2001?" Even if he says yes you can always look up the interview that says he didnt. And if he didnt....then how could he be John Titor?