Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

9th Wave

Any chances you get to interact with one of the 2 Titors and provide us one bit of information that might be confirmed by Pamela to be legit? Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Would that work as evidence?
What I will post on these forums, has never been posted before.

I won't need proof to provide the basis of my claims and subject of matter, what I know, what may sound as hear say to those who's minds are closed...However I have nothing to gain by lying on a random forum online, and if you perceive it as a lie or hoax, then take it as you will.

There was a timeline that only pamela knew about, that john never went public about...
The year john traveled back to 1964, the john that traveled back to 1975 was ultimately paradoxed into a multi-matrix transition between the 1964 timeline and 1975.
In 1964 he visited his grandfather who was also known as "john", the grandfather that the " 2036-john" met, was actually john in 1964 relapsed in 1975, vice-versa, and in 1998 the same john wouldn't be born.

Pamela, was the only person to know this.

Who was born in new jersey, also where our "177th fighter wing" is currently located.
Pam, who was in the time frame of john's arival in central florida, was in tampa.
Where they first met.
Now in a time line between the two being altered towards one another, the john who knew pamela in the 90's, was actually the john who came back from 1975.
Where they woudl have been around the same age.
Thus john being n the area where he woudl be stationed at in 2036, tampa florida, macdill A.F.B.

Thus the pamela in this timeline wouldn't know if it was really john, without knowing the secret poem of 1992.
The year I was born.

Last edited:

9th Wave

Any chances you get to interact with one of the 2 Titors and provide us one bit of information that might be confirmed by Pamela to be legit? Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

I won't need proof to provide the basis of my claims and subject of matter, what I know, what may sound as hear say to those who's minds are closed...However I have nothing to gain by lying on a random forum online, and if you perceive it as a lie or hoax, then take it as you will.

There was a timeline that only pamela knew about, that john never went public about...
The year john traveled back to 1964, the john that traveled back to 1975 was ultimately paradoxed into a multi-matrix transition between the 1964 timeline and 1975.
In 1964 he visited his grandfather who was also known as "john", the grandfather that the " 2036-john" met, was actually john in 1964 relapsed in 1975, vice-versa, and in 1998 the same john wouldn't be born.

Pamela, had a phd in biology, who graduated from USF.
Who was born in new jersey, also where our "177th fighter wing" is currently located.
Pam, who was in the time frame of john's arival in central florida, was in tampa.
Where they first met.
Now in a time line between the two being altered towards one another, the john who knew pamela in the 90's, was actually the john who came back from 1975.
Thus john being n the area where he woudl be stationed at in 2036, tampa florida, macdill A.F.B.

Thus the pamela in this timeline wouldn't know if it was really john, without knowing the secret poem of 1992.
The year I was born.
Thus the john born in 1998, would be the son of john who went back in time so that he could have existed in 2036.

paradox404

Where they first met.

The year I was born.

According to John, paradoxes can't exist due to the many worlds interpretation.

And time travel can't function in a Copenhagen multiverse as traveling to another timeline deactivates the one you come from thus creating an observation error paradox.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What I see here is that you're trying to get yourself out of the hole you've dug.

9th Wave

Where they first met.

The year I was born.
Thus the john born in 1998, would be the son of john who went back in time so that he could have existed in 2036.

And in return the pamela john knew from 1992, isn't the pamela moore from tampa florida that he knew in 2001.

9th Wave

Where they first met.

The year I was born.

According to John, paradoxes can't exist due to the many worlds interpretation.

And time travel can't function in a Copenhagen multiverse as traveling to another timeline deactivates the one you come from thus creating an observation error paradox.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What I see here is that you're trying to get yourself out of the hole you've dug.
It's precisely why the john from 2036 was trapped in 1975, and the 1998 john born went back to 1964 thus, was the switch in paradox.
The government, wouldn't know the significance of this multi-paradox-quadrant-loop, until the 2100', by then it was too late.

See what john didn't plan on, was the shift in both instance's, and thats why he met himself back in 1975.

paradox404

@9th Wave

You're not providing any valid proof. You're adding more and more information that has no way of being verified. We have given you ways to prove that your claim is valid and instead you're running away from the hoops.

And the observation paradox erases the time traveler, as they can't exist since their timeline isn't being observed thus can't exist.

You're complaining that no one believes you but you're giving no one a reason to.

9th Wave

@9th Wave

You're not providing any valid proof. You're adding more and more information that has no way of being verified. We have given you ways to prove that your claim is valid and instead you're running away from the hoops.

And the observation paradox erases the time traveler, as they can't exist since their timeline isn't being observed thus can't exist.

You're complaining that no one believes you but you're giving no one a reason to.

Who is complaining?

Your mind is clouded.

paradox404

@9th Wave

Who is complaining?

Your mind is clouded.

Says the one who can't even deliver a straight story.

9th Wave

@9th Wave

If your subject of matter involves, "proof",There is no form of proof to be given, what would you need as proof?

Because to be frank with you, you don't even know what the real john titor looks like, so how would you know if you seen the real john anyways?

paradox404

@9th Wave

If your subject of matter involves, "proof",There is no form of proof to be given, what would you need as proof?

Because to be frank with you, you don't even know what the real john titor looks like, so how would you know if you seen the real john anyways?

Valid forms of proof have been suggested. You've danced around one and ignored the other.

Besides you never saw John in 2000/2001 so how do YOU know he is the real deal?

Atm it seems more like your embarrassed you posted a fake and are trying to fske a story to look less dumb.