Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

9th Wave

This wasn't my attempt at trying to make claims or gain some form of gratification over the internet, in the mysterious case of james.
I have just supplied you unquestionable,but safe, Proof (just incase you dont know the real John)that you requested that I am indeed the real Pamela in your private message.
I expect your John to do the same.
That isn't proof, that's an attempt at trying to delude no factual data.

paradox404

No response.
I did learn one thing from the videos though.
We are going about trying to communicate
With aliens the wrong way.

We simply need to unlock the back door
Turn on the football game
And leave bowls of doritos all over the
Livingroom. ;-) :alien::alien::D

I won't try to communicate with this guy again. He doesn't seem worth it. He knows I could easily discredit him but I am just going to leave him alone. Let John deal with him if he wants to.

Tell you the truth though I don't even think John would take the time to deal with him .
John wouldn't deal with anyone unless it's significance effected his own.
I also posted that picture in hopes you would lie, clearly that is not the real john.
I also, sent this to you in a message, in which you avoided.
You have done nothing to credit yourself as the real pamela, except attempts at posting invalid links in which never happened in 2001, from ym credited sources.
Also, using this as a alias, never actually coming to tampa, only proves you to be a liar.

@9th Wave

Changing your story doesn't help you any. As far as I can tell you probably just put that photo there to look "Cool" to all us "plebs". That didn't happen i told you he's fake, you attacked me, its was proved that guy was a phony. Now you're trying to say you were doing something else. Thats complete and utter bulldust.

And as Pamela said to me a few years ago, she has never seen anyone try to impersonate her. Besides one could only stand to gain something by impersonating John. After all, we are talking about john titor. Only the most famous time travel story.

paradox404

This wasn't my attempt at trying to make claims or gain some form of gratification over the internet, in the mysterious case of james.
I have just supplied you unquestionable,but safe, Proof (just incase you dont know the real John)that you requested that I am indeed the real Pamela in your private message.
I expect your John to do the same.
That isn't proof, that's an attempt at trying to delude no factual data.

You haven't provided any proof yourself mate.

PamelaM

I guess the Moore show that interviewed John titor ll went off and got angry that he was a fake. This is the after video.

Although he still respects the original John
The one who made the posts.

Interesting....

Last edited:

paradox404

But thats the thing i guess. Some people like to piggyback themselves to fame. They don't care who they hurt in the process.

Reminds me of this guy that I used to be friends with. The entire school teased him for having no eyebrows, and thus no one wanted to go anywhere near him. I was his only friend while he was at my school. I stood by him. However he always craved fame. He wanted to be a cool kid. Eventually the cool group did let him in for a week but it was to isolate him and in short to bully him. I gave him a second chance but he fell for it again.

Another person i knew did something similar. I befriended this kid because I saw nyself in him. He shared my interests and pretty much had the same body type. We became really good friends and he had a massive friend base. Over the years he grew more of an interest in audio but still was interested in computers. He started gaming online and amassed a huge friendbase and recently has been acting like an asshole. He's lost most of his original friends including me. I even gave him a second chance which would have been super simple (Downloading an installer so i wouldn't need to wait hours to do it on my narrowband internet.) He was even given a laptop to fix but never did after 3 months. He never gave it to me to fix despite knowing that I know much more about them then he does. Anyway ended up getting the laptop working 4hrs after i got it from him. The funny part being that I actually told him how to do it, and the way I actually did it was the same but 1 step. But I know the reason he took so long, he wanted the laptop for himself. He even told me that. He thought the owner forgot. Oh well, I made sure she had it back by Christmas.

Last edited:

PamelaM

Here is Moores latest interview with someone named Mike suave. Who wrote a book on who could have been John Titor
Just posted today.
I am a little pissed off because Mike said I believe John Titor was a hoax. I'm definetly
Contacting Mr. Moore. I wonder if he has that in his book as well. I have to set the record straight. :mad: