Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

Ok hopefully this works if not maybe num can fix it.
Here is a u tube video which has three parts and a link to facebook.

PamelaM

I have not watched it yet because I just found it so I am going to go and watch all three and see what I think.

PamelaM

After watching all the videos he seems like a reasonable man. I'm just going to contact him myself and see what he says.

paradox404

Had a look on John II's facebook page. And he's pushing books and in general appears to be trying to make money off the John Titor story.

Definitely not John though. From what I have read of the posts, the actual John had no interest in fame or fortune but thats exactly what this guy is doing. Got through like 5 minutes and the John there was very awkward and uncomfortable. If he actually did what they make out he does why would he be so nervous in an interview?

PamelaM

I have not heard back from him or the guy posting on here since I proved who I was to him so far.
The funniest part of the video is when he says he is friends with an alien grey named "rock" who comes to his back patio door because his wife doesn't want him coming to the front door because of the neighbors and this alien sits down and watches tv with him eating Doritos. Because for some reason he loves doritos but just doesn't eat as much as we do of them. :alien::confused:

Anyway so far I think he just used Johns name because he knew it would draw a huge audience so he could tell his story and sell his book.
I will see if he responds to me though.

paradox404

That grey alien dounds familiar... Wonder where...

e72cf703e2b64279446a610b31123bbbc7ddb2c9099849039215cba93a8c76e0.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh man I checked out his page. He is trying really hard to push his disclosure book charging 25.00 for it. Bribing people to post good reviews and offering cash rewards . He is also offering job positions in his time travel 177 group. He is just trying to make money off of Johns name.

Wonder what the real John thinks of all of this? Well he knows about him now.

Hmmmmm..His book is on Amazon it would be very easy to go on there and give my honest thoughts.
It's very tempting........

Still have not heard anything from 9th wave.

Wait a second, this sounds like Gary the phony. Sorry to intervene, but can I see the link?
I tried to post a link but it didn't work.
It is a Facebook page.
1st I googled his book
Disclosed:chronicles of John titor ll
Then it brought up his Facebook page
177th time travel division
All that info is on his face book page.

YES! That is Gary the impostor. We have an entire thread about him on here. He talked me into giving him my address so he could mail me a book from 2036. I doubted it was real, but accepted the offer. When I expressed doubt about the book, he posted my personal information all over the internet --- Facebook, CNN comments, etc. And he told people I wrote Time Travelers Tale. He's a really, really bad man. I debunked him and I believe his name was Gary, but I can't seem to find all of my notes. I had his last name at one point.
People really need to stay away from him.

PamelaM

No response.
I did learn one thing from the videos though.
We are going about trying to communicate
With aliens the wrong way.

We simply need to unlock the back door
Turn on the football game
And leave bowls of doritos all over the
Livingroom. ;-) :alien::alien::D

I won't try to communicate with this guy again. He doesn't seem worth it. He knows I could easily discredit him but I am just going to leave him alone. Let John deal with him if he wants to.

Tell you the truth though I don't even think John would take the time to deal with him .

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I won't try to communicate with this guy again. He doesn't seem worth it. He knows I could easily discredit him but I am just going to leave him alone. Let John deal with him if he wants to.

Tell you the truth though I don't even think John would take the time to deal with him .

He's a whacko and potentially dangerous, IMHO, so I agree... just avoid him.

9th Wave

No response.
I did learn one thing from the videos though.
We are going about trying to communicate
With aliens the wrong way.

We simply need to unlock the back door
Turn on the football game
And leave bowls of doritos all over the
Livingroom. ;-) :alien::alien::D

John wouldn't deal with anyone unless it's significance effected his own.
I also posted that picture in hopes you would lie, clearly that is not the real john.
I also, sent this to you in a message, in which you avoided.
You have done nothing to credit yourself as the real pamela, except attempts at posting invalid links in which never happened in 2001, from ym credited sources.
Also, using this as a alias, never actually coming to tampa, only proves you to be a liar.