Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

I ended up downloading Mike suave s book on my kindle because you can always download a sample where you can download a small bit for free.

And I freaking saw there was a whole chapter entitled "pamela" I'm thinking what the heck but I couldn't see it with just the free sample you can download . It was only 5.99 so I bought it and iam glad I did.

I saw the guy Joseph Matheny mentioned a few times on here but didn't know anything about him.
Sounds like a pompous ass from what iam reading in the book. But Mike actually covered a large variety of people and stuff I didn't even know about.

TR got a whole chapter too. Lol

I always thought if John was fake it might be Oliver Williams to. He also has a whole chapter. As well as a couple of other people.
I have to say the book is a good reference book for me.

I didn't know this Joseph Matheny was claiming to have wrote John Titor. Wow
If that was so it would have been so easy to prove it. I didn't like the way he acted in the interview. This guy seems like a real ass...nothing like John at all.

I kind of glanced over the whole thing reading certain chapters I'm going to read the whole thing tonight.

Suave was wrong about me in just one small part. I don't believe John was a hoax .
Iam open to that possibility however and if he ever came forward in this way and wanted to say he did it I certainly would vouch for him.

Every communication with John I have ever had... even up to the last letter I recieved though has been that he is real.

I can't find anywhere on line to get a hold of Mike suave there are no emails or anything .
No contact info on his site. No info back from the Moore guy either.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Mike suave????? I want to discuss his book with him. I have found no contact information anywhere.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wasn't even looking for anything on John titor ll. It just showed up in my u tube feed
So I watched it.

Yep. It's Gary the impostor. Just ask Sam. (She hates me now so I can't).

I thought that Mr moore called him Dana not Gary. I suppose it really doesn't matter.

I think he goes by many names. I used to know his last name, but lost my notes. Oh well. At any rate, yes, still fake regardless.

TitorGreeter

I ended up downloading Mike suave s book on my kindle because you can always download a sample where you can download a small bit for free.

And I freaking saw there was a whole chapter entitled "pamela" I'm thinking what the heck but I couldn't see it with just the free sample you can download . It was only 5.99 so I bought it and iam glad I did.

I saw the guy Joseph Matheny mentioned a few times on here but didn't know anything about him.
Sounds like a pompous ass from what iam reading in the book. But Mike actually covered a large variety of people and stuff I didn't even know about.

I always thought if John was fake it might be Oliver Williams to. He also has a whole chapter. As well as a couple of other people.

If that was so it would have been so easy to prove it. I didn't like the way he acted in the interview. This guy seems like a real ass...nothing like John at all.

I kind of glanced over the whole thing reading certain chapters I'm going to read the whole thing tonight.

Suave was wrong about me in just one small part. I don't believe John was a hoax .
Iam open to that possibility however and if he ever came forward in this way and wanted to say he did it I certainly would vouch for him.

Every communication with John I have ever had... even up to the last letter I recieved though has been that he is real.

I can't find anywhere on line to get a hold of Mike suave there are no emails or anything .

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Mike suave????? I want to discuss his book with him. I have found no contact information anywhere.

Hey Pam,

You can reach Mike through Facebook, he and his producer Dan are in several of the John Titor focus groups. K and I frequently chat with him using messenger. Stay warm.

-Cpt. Diamondback

PamelaM

Hey Pam,

You can reach Mike through Facebook, he and his producer Dan are in several of the John Titor focus groups. K and I frequently chat with him using messenger. Stay warm.

-Cpt. Diamondback

Titor greeter...who are you? Why do you say K and I. Are you speaking of "Kay titor"?
Can you ask him for an email? I don't want to use my Facebook account to talk to him.
Or tell him to join this Web site so I can talk to him on here? Since you talk to him frequently. Thanks.

PamelaM

I think it would be kind of interesting to start a thread about his book because I'd like to talk about what he has in his book if he is willing. I'm open about it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
[QUOTE}
[/quote]

Wow. How amusing and a bit creepy that people think they know all about you. I hope no lies were told. Was it all positive?

TR needs a whole chapter? He's writing a second book, BTW...

I think that you would know more than anyone if John was fake. Is it hard to hear all this hoax propaganda against him, or are you able to move past that? Sorry...don't mean for this to sound like an interview. lol

Razimus is posting his theory at midnight pacific time on YouTube..... you can tell us if you agree with him or not. I'll probably be sleeping so I'll watch in the morning.

I suppose I could ask TR even though he and I are on shaky ground. (You can see I get along with so many people.....**LOL**)
He'd probably answer me. I'll ask him.

I said:
"Do you have contact info for Mike Suave? Pamela needs it. She said that he has a chapter in his book about you, so I thought that perhaps you'd have it. If you don't trust me, you can contact Pamela directly with the information."

shakes

Hey Pamela,

In 2004 I discovered JT from listening to Coast to Coast (A Time Traveler's Tale - JT book promotion). This (at the time) caused me to do intense research on time travel. In 2004, there were only three (3) "interesting enough" internet based "adventures" on time travel. One was Ong's Hat, specifically Incunabula (evidently conceived/written by Joseph Matheny), another was Wingmakers (evidently conceived/written by James). However, the one that started it all (for me) was JT.

Ong's Hat is a very complex (dimension travel) internet adventure story. A lot of googling and research needs to be done in order to get the full "Ong's Hat" experience. It is NOT just one source of info. Ong's Hat was so good, I had emailed Joseph Matheny (2005) and asked him if he was JT. I never received a response. As the years have passed, Joseph Matheny did not come up with any new material. Then, he began to claim (approximately 2012) that he was responsible for the JT saga. After listening to him on many radio talk shows, Joseph Matheny did not seem to have the character to conceive JT or Ong's Hat. So, it seems (IMHO) that Joseph Matheny is a complete fake, and stole Ong's Hat and with that success tried to also steal the JT saga. Or, Joseph Matheny is all that he says he is, and (he) is capable of a writing style that is completely different than his speaking style (I like to keep an open mind). If Joseph Matheny is a fake, then where did the Ong's Hat (saga) story originate from? The Ong's Hat (saga) story is complex and is just as "intellectually" stimulating as the JT saga. Just like JT (saga), you have to dig (research) around for info.

With regards to Wingmakers, this also would rival JT as one of the best time travel (saga) stories of all time. The Wingmakers website claims (up front) to be fiction. The information on the Wingmakers website is very stimulating and seems to be just the opposite of what it claims, and in reality, is possibly the exact truth (if a person can read between the lines). A good start to the Wingmakers are the "Neruda Interviews" and/or "Ancient Arrow Project". In the beginning of my Wingmakers reasearch, I used to (also) get a kick out of reading the Wingmakers "glossary".

Having done a great amount of research in 2004 - 2006 on these matters, I have always wondered if Ong's Hat, and Wingmakers were possible "time travel" related "planted events" that were used to alter our time line. Ong's Hat was around on chat boards since the 1980's but Joseph Matheny wrote a book in 1999 (Incunabula Papers) claiming ownership. Wingmakers appeared in 1998. JT appeared in 1999.

It seems very coincidental that all these complex time travel (dimensional) adventure/stories appeared at about the same time, and (also) at a time when the internet was in its infancy. There may be a great deal more to JT and time travel than what has ever been discussed.

Just wanted to chime in with some additional info.

Last edited:

PamelaM

Omg. Someone found the third fax!!!
This is the first time I have seen it again here. This one has the skyscraper in it.
Any of you who are on art bell archives right now can go and find this fax and in his it says something different. Where it says skyscraper it just says store. I'm not a member there anymore so I can't access it anymore although when I was a member I could. I'd advise people to save this one as it has been taken off the net before.
Go to art bell and see for yourself.
Either one has been edited or one comes from another timeline. This is exciting to me I wonder where that person got it. Go and see for yourself art bells archived one is different save this one for sure!