Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

shakes

Titor is not Trump.
Trump is not Titor.

Trump was born and has a birth certificate and a documented childhood that is on record. A time traveler would have none of that.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@shakes - I have a birth certificate and a documented childhood on record, as far as I know. So do you think I can never become a time traveler?! I believe I can.

Most of today's people have birth certificates and everybody has a documented childhood. I would think if Titor had neither of these, he is a hoax and never existed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think that being aware of time travel has made many of us aware of timeline changes even if Titor was a hoax.
Some of us have had strange experiences and even though I think that Titor was debunked, I am still convinced that
time travel EXISTS. If time travel was invented in 3000 years and they come back to visit, then it exists. Having the
ability to travel time actually, IMHO, makes it exist EVERYWHERE at ALL times.

shakes

I think that being aware of time travel has made many of us aware of timeline changes even if Titor was a hoax. Some of us have had strange experiences and even though I think that Titor was debunked, I am still convinced that
time travel EXISTS. If time travel was invented in 3000 years and they come back to visit, then it exists. Having the

I like you logic! Yes, there have been strange experiences. I can say for certain that that there have been timeline changes.

Here is one of JT's statements:

"The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

So, lets say a timeline change did take place, and shifted "inevitable" events out a bit further on our timeline. Following this logic, we then have a Lincoln type president (Obama) that is followed by a president who is only interested in keeping "his/her" power base. WOW, how about that! So, in Feb, 2001 Titor predicted this. A Lincoln presidential figure followed by a his/her president only interested in keeping their power base.

Up until this moment, I don't think anyone could have made such an accurate prediction. Let alone having done this prediction in 2001.

Just some thoughts........

dh1

well here's an interesting tidbit...temporalrecon said he found proof that Titor lied about CERN being involved in manufacturing the miniature blackholes and also lied about being in the military. Claims he was a military contractor.

I believe Titor's story cuz I was able to reproduce his blackholes using Tesla tech.

So if he lied about those 2 things, maybe he lied about a lot more.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think that being aware of time travel has made many of us aware of timeline changes even if Titor was a hoax. Some of us have had strange experiences and even though I think that Titor was debunked, I am still convinced that

I like you logic! Yes, there have been strange experiences. I can say for certain that that there have been timeline changes.

Here is one of JT's statements:

"The President or “leader” in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

So, lets say a timeline change did take place, and shifted "inevitable" events out a bit further on our timeline. Following this logic, we then have a Lincoln type president (Obama) that is followed by a president who is only interested in keeping "his/her" power base. WOW, how about that! So, in Feb, 2001 Titor predicted this. A Lincoln presidential figure followed by a his/her president only interested in keeping their power base.

Up until this moment, I don't think anyone could have made such an accurate prediction. Let alone having done this prediction in 2001.

Just some thoughts........

Not really a good example considering Lincoln ended slavery and Obama promotes racism, but I see your point. I'm just having a hard time with anything Titor at the moment after the big announcement. Morey must have studied politics and patterns in history to come up with his predictions. Some people are good at that.