Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

Oh God I hope John sees this. I hope he is still here or he checks the computer maybe one last time. This could be extremely important to him. I need to pray.

paradox404

O hell it may be important enough to just post the damn thing.

When I asked John to send me something that traveled through time with him he sent me a label from the 5110 not the 5100.
Hope this helps.

I remember reading about the 5110 logo a number of years ago... Can't remember where though, don't have a good memory like I used too. Then again, there has been cases of where I read/see something and then have an altervu and then said item no longer exists... :confused:

I also remember in Johns posts that at one point (I think) he said that it was the 5110 that had the emulation chip, rather than the 5100, I've never learned why that was...

No. The part where John was posting about the 5110 was in a posted chat that he was having with some British people. That's before I met him. It's still posted on time travel institute I think. This could have been another John. He said he was time traveling to bring back a 5110 computer.

Oh ok, I thought the 5100 had the emulation chip...

Oh God I hope John sees this. I hope he is still here or he checks the computer maybe one last time. This could be extremely important to him. I need to pray.

If john is here, I wonder what he thinks of Stiens;Gate, considering he was the inspiration for it. I know that if I was a time traveler and something like that was made because of me, I'd certainly try and take it with me as a souvenir. With luck he may be doing that, and speaking of which, supposedly there's another series coming out at the end of the year I think.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

15 years later, and it was probably just a few minutes or hours for him. This must be emotionally confusing for you.

paradox404

15 years later, and it was probably just a few minutes or hours for him. This must be emotionally confusing for you.

From memory, I think Titor said it was 10yrs per hour, so it'd be about an hour and a half, assuming that the trip was directly from 2001.

PamelaM

It's more mentally confusing.
John and I were just close friends online
People like to dramatize it and think we were lovers or some thing and alot of people ask me that. Lol But if he ever comes and visits me he better be a complete gentleman as he was online. ....or I will tell his mother! :)

PamelaM

I remember reading about the 5110 logo a number of years ago... Can't remember where though, don't have a good memory like I used too. Then again, there has been cases of where I read/see something and then have an altervu and then said item no longer exists... :confused:

I also remember in Johns posts that at one point (I think) he said that it was the 5110 that had the emulation chip, rather than the 5100, I've never learned why that was...

No. The part where John was posting about the 5110 was in a posted chat that he was having with some British people. That's before I met him. It's still posted on time travel institute I think. This could have been another John. He said he was time traveling to bring back a 5110 computer.

Oh ok, I thought the 5100 had the emulation chip...

If john is here, I wonder what he thinks of Stiens;Gate, considering he was the inspiration for it. I know that if I was a time traveler and something like that was made because of me, I'd certainly try and take it with me as a souvenir. With luck he may be doing that, and speaking of which, supposedly there's another series coming out at the end of the year I think.

I'm just hoping he got the message about the 5110. It may not mean anything at all but you never know. I don't really know what iam dealing with here really. I deal more with effect and then cause than cause and effect.
I'm not a scientist nor am I all that smart.