Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

RHYS

It just reminds me of being mortal, I guess. Evokes feelings of possible fate & missed opportunities. Timing of meeting & missing someone. The song reminds me of possible past lives & profound meanings.... I just like it. Didn't mean to offend anybody.

PamelaM

I read some of steins gate but it just went on and on and on. I think it would take a long time to save it all. I stopped reading it because it seemed to never end.

PamelaM

It just reminds me of being mortal, I guess. Evokes feelings of possible fate & missed opportunities. Timing of meeting & missing someone. The song reminds me of possible past lives & profound meanings.... I just like it. Didn't mean to offend anybody.

It didn't offend me. It just seemed so sad to me for some reason. I'm a woman though.
Lol

paradox404

I'm just hoping he got the message about the 5110. It may not mean anything at all but you never know. I don't really know what iam dealing with here really. I deal more with effect and then cause than cause and effect.

I understand your plight, I sometime get premonitions of events in my life that haven't happened yet. It basically happens in such a way that I get a premonition, and then I have to figure out the cause before it happens so I don't mess up the effect. Very annoying to do because of the butterfly effect.

For instance I had a dream 3 years ago with a fairly simple scene, but its taken me several years to work it out and I don't even know if I have completely yet. Gives me a headache most of the time I try.

paradox404

I read some of steins gate but it just went on and on and on. I think it would take a long time to save it all. I stopped reading it because it seemed to never end.

There are a few mangas and a visual novel that are quite long. There is an anime that's about 24 episodes long. (Plus a movie and 2 extra episodes) The anime only covers the "True end" of the VN. They're about ~20mins long so 20*24 = 480mins. I think in 480p they're about 60-80MB each, which from memory it ended up being a few Gigabytes. (Sorry, jargon.) Something of that size takes around a few days on and off to download. (My internet is so slow... :LOL: )

Its a really good series. Been meaning to play the game tbh.

PamelaM

There's a steins gate game????
What kind of game is it do you try to get to a timeline before someone else does? ;-)

Last edited:

PamelaM

Ha. I just thought what a cool game that would be. You could all have a time machine. And you could have missions on each time line the person that finishes his missions on each timeline without dieing wins. Last one left wins the game.
Dieing could involve going through the feilds wrong and ending up being squished and stretched at the same time. Totally missing the calculations and ending up in outer space somewhere. getting a virus your body has no antibodies for or something. Fighting off other timetravelers who try to make different changes before you do. Having the machine break down in mid travel and you forgot your Phillips screwdriver...and the ever popular having the gov come after you and you have to try to get away. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh God I hope John sees this. I hope he is still here or he checks the computer maybe one last time. This could be extremely important to him. I need to pray.

15 years later, and it was probably just a few minutes or hours for him. This must be emotionally confusing for you.

It's more mentally confusing.
John and I were just close friends online
People like to dramatize it and think we were lovers or some thing and alot of people ask me that. Lol But if he ever comes and visits me he better be a complete gentleman as he was online. ....or I will tell his mother! :)

Sorry. Yes, that has been the story for quite some time, until now.

PamelaM

15 years later, and it was probably just a few minutes or hours for him. This must be emotionally confusing for you.

It's more mentally confusing.
John and I were just close friends online
People like to dramatize it and think we were lovers or some thing and alot of people ask me that. Lol But if he ever comes and visits me he better be a complete gentleman as he was online. ....or I will tell his mother! :)

Sorry. Yes, that has been the story for quite some time, until now.

It's so weird he was older than me when he first came here and now I am older than him
...I think. I really don't know.
I don't care how old he is if he finally decides to meet with me. He can be 75. I really just want to meet him and talk with him for a little bit . It's kind of like meeting an astronaut. Only one you had interaction with and cared about.

Don't get me wrong I care for John very much. I know he has a job to do.
I hope he always sees me as his dear friend
As he said.
Someone who cares for him and his happiness.