Kfc's Double Down

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I'm back from the city and yes I did get a double down........ not to impressed thow :( even with the bacon and chees it's not as good as I expected.... it was not a bad sandwich and deff. not gross but I had pretty high expect for it cause as a rule I realy like KFC's original chkn so I would say give it a go iffin you get the opp. you may like..... now the real test will be tomarrow or maybe tonight depends how fast the grease slide through cause it is alot of grease to swallow at once.....:eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
KC, did you pass the "real test" ?

I'm glad to know you're still alive after eating the Double Down. I'm gonna try this monster within the next few weeks bro! ;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh it passed the real test so either the greas is not as much as it seamed or I've got the gut of a billygoat most likely it's the lattero_0 it's not to bad realy I did not care for the sauce flavor to much but all in all it's not to bad:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm back from KFC.

I ate the Double Down, I yes, I do feel like shit right now. :sick: Take a look at the mess:

IMG_0979.JPG

Ewww my belly hurts!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it was banned in Canada last year. This turd of a sandwich made it back this summer though, for a limited time. Seriously, it wasn't that good!

My friend loves the McRib, but I didn't go there with him, I no longer eat McD's stuff. A good thing, I gained 10 pounds in 6 months last year because I was eating that crap 1-2 times a week.

NerdyGilr3

Ahhh, guys! Stop eating that crap! Soon there's gonna be nobody left on this site if you all die from a heart attack, eating stuff like that!! :ROFLMAO:

ZeoEmeraude

Yea. I avoid fast food like the Black Death. All those preservatives and processed crap will kill ya slowly...but it will kill ya. Healthy, organic fruits and veggies with balanced food groupings is the only way to go. Look at Jack Lalaine, that guys been juicing for years and he looks like he could wrestle a bull.