Kfc's Double Down

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Ahhh, guys! Stop eating that crap! Soon there's gonna be nobody left on this site if you all die from a heart attack, eating stuff like that!! :ROFLMAO:

not to worry there sis..;)
I only tryed it for you guys.... does any one believe that:ROFLMAO: not>>>>>.
realy thow as a rule I don't eat it if I don't cook it so I rarely ever get sick....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Breaking News!

I'll never eat a Double Down again.

I still feel like shit 18 hours after absorbing this giant turd of a sandwich. Eww! I almost threw up before going to bed yesterday night. :sick:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I feel much better now, but I still feel that a little something is still wrong in my stomach. I guess it's just some greasy fat remnants from this Double Down.

I should be alright tomorrow.

Did you guys actually like this sandwich? I thought it was very average, I wouldn't eat another one, even if I was to feel alright afterwards.

ufoMania

KFC is a worst restaurant that I went. The chicken is so fat ! With my order, they gave to me some popcorn chicken. What is that shit? It's just fat fried. There is not meat! :sick: I don't think that I will like the Double Down.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well ufoMania no one here has given it a good review myself and some others have servived the experance but I don't think anyone will go for a repete you are wise not to want to try it good call

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard that BlastTyrant likes the KFC Double Down. I'm looking forward to reading his KFC experience! :D

I have to admit that, as I stated in my latest blog post, I went to KFC yesterday, but I didn't have the balls to order a Double Down this time. I didn't want to feel like a train wreck for the whole weekend. LOL

BlastTyrant

I heard that BlastTyrant likes the KFC Double Down. I'm looking forward to reading his KFC experience! :D

I have to admit that, as I stated in my latest blog post, I went to KFC yesterday, but I didn't have the balls to order a Double Down this time. I didn't want to feel like a train wreck for the whole weekend. LOL
I am the oddman out in this lol the one i got here in minnesota was fantastic dunno if it was just freshly made or i got a good batch but it was really good, now with my diet i wont touch one but i have fond memorys lol

Really after the pink slime thing i havent been able to look at fast food the same anymore i get almost instantly grossed out. But if its a chinese buffet its game over for me they have to roll me out, its my weakness lol

Peregrini

My grandson and I tried these several months ago. They were OK but not great and at ~$7 each... they are nowhere near 'that' good.