KW2000 D time communicator

TimeFlipper

In due course, and anyway you won't know what you looking at anyway. What do you know about radio transceivers, diddly squat?
I will keep reminding you of the photos Lord Henry, i can guarantee that will happen! I rememember when you kept promising to post some videos, that you "never" did post...Remember what happened?? (n):ROFLMAO:...Pictures below for two of my own portable radio VHF.UHF transceivers..

Attachments

• DSC_0190.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 15

Mr Scientist

I will keep reminding you of the photos Lord Henry, i can guarantee that will happen! I rememember when you kept promising to post some videos, that you "never" did post...Remember what happened?? (n):ROFLMAO:...Pictures below for two of my own portable radio VHF.UHF transceivers..
They're a couple of cheap and nasty Paw Patrol receivers transceivers from Argos. (n)

TimeFlipper

They're a couple of cheap and nasty Paw Patrol receivers transceivers from Argos. (n)
Of course i bought mine from Argos, they are proper communication transceivers with which i can transmit to other licensed amateur radio operators around the World, what would YOU know about them, you wouldnt know where to start off with them you numpty! :ROFLMAO:... You already exposed your lack of any knowledge on amateur radio operator matters when you were last with us on Paranormalis, and it appears you have not improved :fp::ROFLMAO:..

Mr Scientist

Of course i bought mine from Argos, they are proper communication transceivers with which i can transmit to other licensed amateur radio operators around the World, what would YOU know about them, you wouldnt know where to start off with them you numpty! :ROFLMAO:... You already exposed your lack of any knowledge on amateur radio operator matters when you were last with us on Paranormalis, and it appears you have not improved :fp::ROFLMAO:..
I didn't say I was an expert on amateur radio but I certainly know enough to spot a couple of cheap nasty transceivers.

And all this talk of licences is cobblers. I've used PMR446, 27 mHz, 49 mHz without any licence or hassle, FACT

When I've bought radio equipment from shops I've never once been asked for proof of a licence. When I bought amateur radio equipment from car boot sales same thing.

These licences are handed out by clubs and are in fact membership licences and along with ithem you get a silly call sign,.

My call call sign is you can "fook right off" if you think I'm going to be following a bunch silly rules from some club, like indicating I finish talking with the word "Roger"

Rodger this Rodger that, that's the only thing that get rogered in an amateur radio club.

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I didn't say I was an expert on amateur radio but I certainly know enough to spot a couple of cheap nasty transceivers.

And all this talk of licences is cobblers. I've used PMR446, 27 mHz, 49 mHz without any licence or hassle, FACT

When I've bought radio equipment from shops I've never once been asked for proof of a licence. When I bought amateur radio equipment from car boot sales same thing.

These licences are handed out by clubs and are in fact membership licences and along with ithem you get a silly call sign,.

My call call sign is you can "fook right off" if you think I'm going to be following a bunch silly rules from some club, like indicating I finish talking with the word "Roger"

Rodger this Rodger that that's the only thing that get rogered in an amateur radio club.

Mr Scientist
Its highly obvious that you know nothing about amateur radio transceivers, especially as you said that you can spot cheap and nasty tranceivers, just by LOOKING at them :oops:, you idiot Lord Henry!! :ROFLMAO:...

Sure, you are allowed to use PMR446 (446mhz) radios without a licence as they only cover a few channels and have limited radio range of a few hundred yards due to the UHF waveband...You can get a bit further with the good old old CB sets operating on the 27mhz frequency...

The reasons for licensing the amateur radio frequencies in the UK is to prove that you know how to behave accordingly as an amateur radio operator, by not causing any radio emission problems for the general public and aeroplanes, knowing safety factors inside the radio operators shack, and not using bad language on the wavebands..

Understanding all the laws of the country regarding the use of an amateur radio station, plus lots of other stuff....In the UK we are governed by Ofcom, which is the radio communications section of our Government, we have to sit an exam to prove we would be a responsible amateur radio operator, and we are assigned individual call signs...Exams are conducted within an affiliated Amateur Radio Club, and are not just "membership licenses" as you ignorantly stated, you clown :fp:..

Its also very obvious to me that you would NEVER be capable of passing the Radio Amateurs Exam (RAE), judging by your attitude towards amateur radio operators...You act like some silly prepubescent angry irresponsible little teenager, also you have never even listened to licensed amateur radio operators having conversations with each over the airwaves, and Its your CB lot who use the word Roger a lot more :LOL:..

Stick to your CB sets and Professional Mobile Radios (PMR) although the latter is a contradiction in terms :fp::ROFLMAO: ..

Mr Scientist

Its highly obvious that you know nothing about amateur radio transceivers, especially as you said that you can spot cheap and nasty tranceivers, just by LOOKING at them :oops:, you idiot Lord Henry!! :ROFLMAO:...

Sure, you are allowed to use PMR446 (446mhz) radios without a licence as they only cover a few channels and have limited radio range of a few hundred yards due to the UHF waveband...You can get a bit further with the good old old CB sets operating on the 27mhz frequency...

The reasons for licensing the amateur radio frequencies in the UK is to prove that you know how to behave accordingly as an amateur radio operator, by not causing any radio emission problems for the general public and aeroplanes, knowing safety factors inside the radio operators shack, and not using bad language on the wavebands..

Understanding all the laws of the country regarding the use of an amateur radio station, plus lots of other stuff....In the UK we are governed by Ofcom, which is the radio communications section of our Government, we have to sit an exam to prove we would be a responsible amateur radio operator, and we are assigned individual call signs...Exams are conducted within an affiliated Amateur Radio Club, and are not just "membership licenses" as you ignorantly stated, you clown :fp:..

Its also very obvious to me that you would NEVER be capable of passing the Radio Amateurs Exam (RAE), judging by your attitude towards amateur radio operators...You act like some silly prepubescent angry irresponsible little teenager, also you have never even listened to licensed amateur radio operators having conversations with each over the airwaves, and Its your CB lot who use the word Roger a lot more :LOL:..

Stick to your CB sets and Professional Mobile Radios (PMR) although the latter is a contradiction in terms :fp::ROFLMAO: ..
Ofcom is a quango that's nothing more than a toothless tiger, they fillbluster but do not act. A waste of taxpayers money.

The police are computer illiterate and most of the time just plain illiterate, so no point in asking them to police the airways.

In fact I asked a top police officer in the cybercrime division how would they find someone who was hiding behind a proxy, accessed through a hack Wii-Fi. His response, " Is that possible, sound a tad sci-fi. Anyway nobody would do it because it's illegal " What a dipstick!

Apparently they don't do CSI either. And this so-called cyber-detective thought triangulation was a percussion instrument in the third role of an orchestra.

He asked me if I'd ever been involved in pirate radio I said no because I don't look good with a parrot perched on my shoulder.

So an amateur radio licence is just a club membership, as it's the clubs that try to police the airways. Let's face it amateur radio clubs are full of morbidly obese male pensioners that due to big beer guts haven't seen there privates for decades. So couldn't inforce diddly-squat.

Your exams involved morse code, who the hell uses that these days. They haven't even used morse code in the military for decades. Wiring a plug and knowing what the dials on the radio for. So any old numpty could get the licence if they pay the exorbitant membership costs.

As I have already said and pointed out you can purchase amateur radio equipment (a handheld set for example for between £20 and £30) and nobody asks for a licence. So that's how important the licence is!

As for listening to you lot on the airwaves, I would rather chew my nipple off with no anaesthetic. Or you get is absolute mindless cobblers or waffle and French fishermen blowing a mental gasket on air.

Also if that picture is of your radio equipment, I would have been embarrassed to have posted it. It's bargain basement eBay crap :LOL:

I will be cranking this KW2000 D time communicator up tomorrow using the church antenna period :cool:

Mr Scientist

P.S PMR446 handheld walkie talkies depending on the make, get between 3 to 7 miles. I've got 14 miles out of some models in the past. So more than a couple of yards you numpty!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Ofcom is a quango that's nothing more than a toothless tiger, they fillbluster but do not act. A waste of taxpayers money.

The police are computer illiterate and most of the time just plain illiterate, so no point in asking them to police the airways.

In fact I asked a top police officer in the cybercrime division how would they find someone who was hiding behind a proxy, accessed through a hack Wii-Fi. His response, " Is that possible, sound a tad sci-fi. Anyway nobody would do it because it's illegal " What a dipstick!

Apparently they don't do CSI either. And this so-called cyber-detective thought triangulation was a percussion instrument in the third role of an orchestra.

He asked me if I'd ever been involved in pirate radio I said no because I don't look good with a parrot perched on my shoulder.

So an amateur radio licence is just a club membership, as it's the clubs that try to police the airways. Let's face it amateur radio clubs are full of morbidly obese male pensioners that due to big beer guts haven't seen there privates for decades. So couldn't inforce diddly-squat.

Your exams involved morse code, who the hell uses that these days. They haven't even used morse code in the military for decades. Wiring a plug and knowing what the dials on the radio for. So any old numpty could get the licence if they pay the exuberant membership costs.

As I have already said and pointed out you can purchase amateur radio equipment (a handheld set for example for between £20 and £30) and nobody asks for a licence. So that's how important the licence is!

As for listening to you lot on the airwaves, I would rather chew my nipple off with no anaesthetic. Or you get is absolute mindless cobblers or waffle and French fishermen blowing a mental gasket on air.

Also if that picture is of your radio equipment, I would have been embarrassed to have posted it. It's bargain basement eBay crap :LOL:

I will be cranking this KW2000 D time communicator up tomorrow using the church antenna period :cool:

Mr Scientist

P.S PMR446 handheld walkie talkies depending on the make, get between 3 to 7 miles. I've got 14 miles out of some models in the past. So more than a couple of yards you numpty!
Now then, Now then, what a complete load of ignorant old crap youve posted again Lord Henry, your knowledge of amateur radio is absolute zero, i would have thought you might have at least tried to research it a little, but frankly you have made a clown of yourself, once again :ROFLMAO:..

Your pathological lying is exposed again with your ludicrous claim of 14 miles distance from a PMR446!!, and i actually said you might get a couple of hundred yards distance from it not a couple of yards, shall i book you into specsavers tomorrow for a check up? :geek::ROFLMAO:..

FYI, anybody illegally transmitting on the airwaves has nothing to do with the police, its a civil matter....Cops will accompany an agent from Ofcom for protection and preventing a breach of the peace, when he goes to remove the equipment and to fine the person illegally caught using a radio transmitter...You have learned something new now LH (y):LOL:..

I will be happy to help you with licensed amateur radio jargon that you are obviously unaware of...You can start by learning the "Q" code, it should only take you about a month to go through and memorise it...:LOL:..

BTW, you wont be taking out any KW2000 with the Vicar of Dibley tomorrow or ever, its more of your fantasies, and dont forget i want to see the photos of the area where that erasable ROM fits into the KW2000 including the other stuff, if they actually exist (y):p..

Mr Scientist

Now then, Now then, what a complete load of ignorant old crap youve posted again Lord Henry, your knowledge of amateur radio is absolute zero, i would have thought you might have at least tried to research it a little, but frankly you have made a clown of yourself, once again :ROFLMAO:..

Your pathological lying is exposed again with your ludicrous claim of 14 miles distance from a PMR446!!, and i actually said you might get a couple of hundred yards distance from it not a couple of yards, shall i book you into specsavers tomorrow for a check up? :geek::ROFLMAO:..

FYI, anybody illegally transmitting on the airwaves has nothing to do with the police, its a civil matter....Cops will accompany an agent from Ofcom for protection and preventing a breach of the peace, when he goes to remove the equipment and to fine the person illegally caught using a radio transmitter...You have learned something new now LH (y):LOL:..

I will be happy to help you with licensed amateur radio jargon that you are obviously unaware of...You can start by learning the "Q" code, it should only take you about a month to go through and memorise it...:LOL:..

BTW, you wont be taking out any KW2000 with the Vicar of Dibley tomorrow or ever, its more of your fantasies, and dont forget i want to see the photos of the area where that erasable ROM fits into the KW2000 including the other stuff, if they actually exist (y):p..
The current record for pmr446 is 300 mi. Anyway I think I've worked out how this device works it's some form of quantum tunneling involving the Eprom's. Creating some sort of superluminal radio wave. It's a bit of conjecture but I think that's what's going on with the device. I'm currently giving a clean up that you keep disturbing with your bloody replies.

An agent of ofcom cannot fine you, they don't even have the power of entry. It's up to a court to decide if you're guilty of an offence or not and therefore finable. So there!

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The current record for pmr446 is 300 mi. Anyway I think I've worked out how this device works it's some form of quantum tunneling involving the Eprom's. Creating some sort of superluminal radio wave. It's a bit of conjecture but I think that's what's going on with the device. I'm currently giving a clean up that you keep disturbing me with your bloody replies.

Mr Scientist
Yeah Yeah Yeah, more of your BS LH :ROFLMAO:..

Mr Scientist

Yeah Yeah Yeah, more of your BS LH :ROFLMAO:..
Well why don't you make a big fool out off yourself by trying to explain the probabilistic nature of the quantum realm. And how subatomic particles can in theory travel faster than the speed of light creating a quantum tunnel.

I'm all ears as Mr Spock said.

Mr Scientist

P.S

Q Codes haven't a clue what they are but if it takes a month for the average person then it will only take me about 2-hours. I have a photographic memory. :D