KW2000 D time communicator

TimeFlipper

Well why don't you make a big fool out off yourself by trying to explain the probabilistic nature of the quantum realm. And how subatomic particles can in theory travel faster than the speed of light creating a quantum tunnel.

I'm all ears as Mr Spock said.

Mr Scientist

P.S

Q Codes haven't a clue what they are but if it takes a month for the average person then it will only take me about 2-hours. I have a photographic memory. :D
P.S, You got jack shyte LH, except for BS :LOL:..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I’ve been a ham radio operator well over 30 years,

I passed the United States FCC (Federal Communications Commission) test the first time. I’ve also talked to TimeFlipper, he’s in England and I am in Los Angeles, California. I just don’t have the time like I used to have to be on the radio. TimeFlipper was trying to teach you something that you obviously don’t know about “amateur radio”. Reading your post you appear to be a person not really interested in the subject of amateur radio. Your post mentioned 49 MHz, in California the Highway Patrol still uses that frequency and the patrol cars still have the long 6-foot antenna. If you Mr. scientist, tried that stunt of using that frequency 49 MHz they will hunt you down. Because you will be jamming their frequency for emergency traffic and only a fool would consider doing that.

Mr Scientist

I’ve been a ham radio operator well over 30 years,

I passed the United States FCC (Federal Communications Commission) test the first time. I’ve also talked to TimeFlipper, he’s in England and I am in Los Angeles, California. I just don’t have the time like I used to have to be on the radio. TimeFlipper was trying to teach you something that you obviously don’t know about “amateur radio”. Reading your post you appear to be a person not really interested in the subject of amateur radio. Your post mentioned 49 MHz, in California the Highway Patrol still uses that frequency and the patrol cars still have the long 6-foot antenna. If you Mr. scientist, tried that stunt of using that frequency 49 MHz they will hunt you down. Because you will be jamming their frequency for emergency traffic and only a fool would consider doing that.
I'm not interested in red tape and I don't reside in a country thats votes some cognitively impaired marbled mouth pensioner in as president. Have absolutely no interest in your country or knowing abouts it, as at its best it's retarded.

If Californian law enforcement want to embrace the keystone cop image by going around using a radio frequency used for baby monitors and toy cars rather than mobile phones then they're deserving of the image.

49 MHz is not used in the UK or the continent for the emergency services. I would never broadcast or dabble on frequencies allocated for such services.

Like dinosaurs amateur radio in the UK is becoming extinct, when that happens the frequencies they use will become public domain and a free for all.

PMR 446, 27 MHz and 49 MHz is where the action in the UK radio scene anyway. As there's no barrier to entry and it's cheap to get involved in. So consider yourself educated @Opmmur.

I suggest you calm yourself down as you got your feathers all in a ruffle and have a cup of "Henry's Coffee Restorative :coffee:"

Or you'll be another one that's deserving of having one of their testicles quantum tunnel into the glass holding their teeth.:ROFLMAO:

Anyway I've installed the machinery, and waiting for the big switch on. :cool:

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sifting through an attic of a friend, I came across a couple of radio transmitters that belong to my friend's father. My friend said his father had modified these model kw2000 D radios to communicate with the past or future.

I asked if you had any success with it and my friend said you were there when he got certified. A reference to the fact that he's suffered a breakdown when his wife died accidentally and these radios modification was attempted to build a device to communicate to to his past self to prevent the accident.

Anyway I'm in possession of the radios now and I thought it'd be fun to setup one up and play with it. Will it work well my friends father did work at Bletchley Park and knew Alan Turing so you never know.

Probably it will start smoking and set alight like the last load of antediluvian radio equipment I brought.

Mr Scientist

A person at the other end in the future/past would also have to have theirs on at the same time.

Mr Scientist

A person at the other end in the future/past would also have to have theirs on at the same time.
Hadn't actually thought of that in my excitement to get the thing going. I did hear somebody on the end of it, but there was a lot of static and interference. The message was terribly garbled, I made a few words but it's a little interest.

Sorry about the quality of the picture but gordon set the radio up in a corner of the church next to the fire extinguisher I note.:giggle:

DX to the future.......

churchradio.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You're working in a church? Interesting!

Do you own or rent the whole building?

Is there a particular reason you're working from such a building?