LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

lamdo263

OakFieldAlienz444

It doesn't matter now the magot brigade is already after their creditability. Like Frank Sinatra sang in That's life, "Some people enjoy stomping on a dream". Nick Pope's authoritative just as along as Brit gove gives him permission. Las Vegas family UFO claim may be a 'practical joke': Expert | Banfield

I was abducted by aliens when I was younger, or what appeared to be aliens,
so there's a reality to it I'm aware of. And yeah, "practical joke" according
to who? An "expert" so we should just ignore all alien stories cuz the "expert"
said so. Until the family comes out and admits it's a joke I will be open minded about it

lamdo263

The cops camera said the object "fell" it sounds to me like maybe the UFO crashed and some of the aliens survived and were wandering around aimlessly, a new Roswell.
When I listened to the recording it sounded to me like an engine under strain. So' I took it through the mechanical engineering course of my tenure, that the spaceship was under stress or laboring trying to make that landing. So, here I'm thinking that maybe an errant meteor either hit it, or maybe it was just plain ole airport radar that caught it in a beam swath, that cut the ability if the ship to stay in the air.

Later I was challenged at Albert Rosale's aerial phenomena Facebook page, that apparently this ship had buzzed the landing zone once already. This now changes the entire complexion of happenstance, as for some reason this off world spacecraft plus it aliens had to intrude on a Hispanic family who had no idea as to what these ETs wanted and were very upset that the spacecraft had landed in their backyard.

When it landed it made a copy imprint of the bottom of the craft, which was a little larger than the size of the standard Walmart medium off the rack kiddy children sized swimming pool. This spaceship at least we can describe came in hot and with force.

The videos I had seen of this mess, is that the lady of the house was very frightened and kind of wanted to whole affair top go away. The family's in hiding now. But what is looming here as a nagging question, is why the blazes did this off world spacecraft, just choose their little back yard, out of all the other places in Las Vegas to land?

The thing is with ETs and they don't tell anyone in their manual, is that ETs do some very strange things for no apparent reason. So there's also this weird near non do errant to figure out the onlookers must fiddle with. Thanks, Lamdo

BlastTyrant

I had heard there was a meteor shower that night and that is what was caught, i have seen a few like that my self.

Keep in mind in Vegas not only do we have Nellis in city limits but less than 50 miles from Area 51, there is a LOT of weird shit that happens out here.

Personally i don't feel like the caller had enough fear in his voice to have seen what he said he did.

lamdo263

I had heard there was a meteor shower that night and that is what was caught, i have seen a few like that my self.

Keep in mind in Vegas not only do we have Nellis in city limits but less than 50 miles from Area 51, there is a LOT of weird shit that happens out here.

Personally i don't feel like the caller had enough fear in his voice to have seen what he said he did.
Listen to the in-neighborhood sighting of this craft. There was definite machinery there of an electrical nature involved. It was also said by a witness that the spacecraft buzzed of reconnoitered its landing place which was in a Hispanic citizen back yard. This while this young fellow was performing mechanical work on his truck.

I have no idea how the said & reported seen ETs exited the interior of this said landed craft. Up till now there's no definitive description as to what that spacecraft looked like. It's also not known as to how this said landed craft exited this neighborhood.

There's no telling if retrieval teams had confiscated the spacecraft, or whether the ETs themselves flew the craft out of there.

The people, witnesses involved there were all highly upset and agitated by the appearance of both the spacecraft along with the aliens. From what I can tell as without assumed prejudice, more rural oriented Hispanics in Mexico have a tendency to fear the government, so this is why they may be in hiding.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I always have some amount of skepticism with these kind of reports. I want to believe that they're true, but what exactly is going on here? An alien ship travels however many lightyears to get here and then just randomly crashes - presumably in a residential community, because this takes place in someone's backyard. Yet, nobody reported UFO wreckage on their property. This is a populated area and a flying saucer crashing into someone's house or yard would be impossible to miss. Then these aliens sort of wander into this guy's backyard and stares at him for some reason, then disappears without a trace. It's strangely similar to that scene from "Signs."

And no photos of the alleged aliens? Everyone has their phone handy these days. And honestly, I'd be trying to talk to them and even offer them food. lol.