LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

OakFieldAlienz444

People doing number 1 or 2 on the street is common now a days.

So I hear. Not good to do it anywhere other than a toilet but you'd think
people would at least have some class and go into the deep woods or behind some bushes or something.
I'm the furthest thing from wealthy and I don't go around pissing on the street lol

In fact I'd rather piss my pants than do that. It's actually nicer lol.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Anyway, back on topic------

what do you guys think?
Is this shit for real?
Are space aliens gonna be walking down our streets with ray guns?
Will we be screaming "THIS IS FAKE" while actual aliens destroy
our cities?

Or will it truly be fake?

At the end of the day does it even matter
when you obviously have SOMETHING going on
very clearly.

Note: Yes I know the analogies of conquering a planet through brute force are trivial and outdated and come from
Hollywood brainwashing, i'm just being silly here

Mayhem

Zenith
I reckon it was a miscalculated drop off. Meaning they where expecting insertion at 51 or close so for some other "interference" drop off point was missed.

Hence just standing there doing nothing. It probably goes on no problems on drop off an pick up but on the odd case but then off course as well could mean some sort of interference.

Wind7

Staff
As a Vegas resident it isn't at all shocking lol you see a lot of weird stuff out here, supernatural and not so much.

I actually witnessed a spotlight light up half a mountain side in a perfect circle, it was as bright as the sun, it slowly slimmed down in size and vanished with no trace of anything making the light.

We have all seen random lights in the sky moving in odd formations, giant triangle shaped objects, and lately even glowing birds.

Glowing birds is fun, i seen one a few weeks ago, it was pitch black out and this pure white bird came flying along the back fence of where i live, it made its own light, you could tell it was a bird but it let off this white light from it. It was weird, my brother seen it a week ago. We ruled out it just reflecting light because you could see the fence light up as it passed.

Then there was the alien family i seen at Albertsons i covered earlier on the forum.

We have been followed by a UFO while cruising Lake Mead on our Motorcycles, i had my truck started on my outside area 51 lol it is a blast out here.

Altogether, it sounds like a Blast! (No pun intended.)
Now the humans, not so much, i have seen way more of people than i have ever cared too, homeless woman pee'ing on the street, naked mexicans on bikes, you name it lol

You've probably seen worse when living in MN...Such as Lutefisk.

Witnessing a plate of that will change a man.

1686311412165.png
;)

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Altogether, it sounds like a Blast! (No pun intended.)

You've probably seen worse when living in MN...Such as Lutefisk.

Witnessing a plate of that will change a man.

View attachment 16611
;)

It is funny you mention lutefisk, my brother mentioned he want's to try it since it is a staple of MN cuisine, i told him if he knew how it was made he would change his mind lol and i think it is only sold in a few restaurant up north.

I gotta say all Pun intended it is a blast out here lol we are planning a trip this summer to the Anza borrego state park just a few hours away from me, supposed to be everything from giant skeletons with lanterns to haunted stagecoaches to UFO's and bigfoot lol