LAS VEGAS RESIDENTS SEEING ALIENS!!! STORY BROKE 44 MINUTES AGO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ON PARANORMALIS THOUGH!

OakFieldAlienz444

I reckon it was a miscalculated drop off. Meaning they where expecting insertion at 51 or close so for some other "interference" drop off point was missed.

Hence just standing there doing nothing. It probably goes on no problems on drop off an pick up but on the odd case but then off course as well could mean some sort of interference.

The cops camera said the object "fell" it sounds to me like maybe the UFO crashed and some of the aliens survived and were wandering around aimlessly, a new Roswell.

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats why i said interference at first, anyway, wandering around if thats the case sorta looks like no rescue plan just move on lets the humans deal with the droppings.

But what does it really say The ET's arent in this case intelligent enough to track away, or were they not programmed up for insertion.

A few questions pending...........

Or where they were going was for programming but they just didnt get to the base. So where is the base?

Element115

Thats why i said interference at first, anyway, wandering around if thats the case sorta looks like no rescue plan just move on lets the humans deal with the droppings.

But what does it really say The ET's arent in this case intelligent enough to track away, or were they not programmed up for insertion.

A few questions pending...........

Or where they were going was for programming but they just didnt get to the base. So where is the base?

ET could be clones (dispensable) or they could be intelligent, but chaos theory suggests that no matter what technology you have or what knowledge you possess, there is always an unknown and that everything has occurred in some way within one of the universal timelines since they are infinite, which means it was inevitable they would both crash and not crash in at least 50% of all respective realities; creating a neutral outcome. Also, I heard if you eat the flesh of the "grey sky man" you get stoned for several weeks.

Mayhem

Zenith
^^^ hehehes that clears that up, yeah unknowns are a big factor i dunno whether a % can be measured on that.

But in retrospect im trying to imagine the guy in the call looking out the window at what he was seeing!

Wind7

Staff
It is funny you mention lutefisk, my brother mentioned he want's to try it since it is a staple of MN cuisine, i told him if he knew how it was made he would change his mind lol and i think it is only sold in a few restaurant up north.

I think they should confiscate a plate of Lutefisk with ALL the trimmings (Potatos...Lefse....Etc.)
and keep it behind safety glass in the Minnesota Museum for all to see.

That way when future residents of the Earth dig it up, it would be preserved in ALL it's glory.
Imagine that....if you will. What would they make of That.....? Lol!
I gotta say all Pun intended it is a blast out here lol we are planning a trip this summer to the Anza borrego state park just a few hours away from me, supposed to be everything from giant skeletons with lanterns to haunted stagecoaches to UFO's and bigfoot lol

:titorific:

Thelema

I always have some amount of skepticism with these kind of reports. I want to believe that they're true, but what exactly is going on here? An alien ship travels however many lightyears to get here and then just randomly crashes - presumably in a residential community, because this takes place in someone's backyard. Yet, nobody reported UFO wreckage on their property. This is a populated area and a flying saucer crashing into someone's house or yard would be impossible to miss. Then these aliens sort of wander into this guy's backyard and stares at him for some reason, then disappears without a trace. It's strangely similar to that scene from "Signs."

OakFieldAlienz444

I always have some amount of skepticism with these kind of reports. I want to believe that they're true, but what exactly is going on here? An alien ship travels however many lightyears to get here and then just randomly crashes - presumably in a residential community, because this takes place in someone's backyard. Yet, nobody reported UFO wreckage on their property. This is a populated area and a flying saucer crashing into someone's house or yard would be impossible to miss. Then these aliens sort of wander into this guy's backyard and stares at him for some reason, then disappears without a trace. It's strangely similar to that scene from "Signs."

there's not always rationality in everything that happens----even normal things that happen here on our planet

OakFieldAlienz444

interdimensional things might not always leave evidence because
they can pop in and out of our realm.

On the other hand something I find plausible is that the UFO was
real but not the aliens and the young man making that phone call to the cops
was pulling a retarded prank