Debate Loch Ness Monster Dead?

HDRKID

There were no sightings last year. Researchers believe that the Loch Ness Monster is dead and that does worry me. Oh wow, this is terrible news. Also, it makes we wonder about all those skeptics who claim nessie never was. Basically, sightings have been happening over hundreds of years. Most records show the same creature being seen again and again. Well, that is no longer our case.

Scotland's Loch Ness Monster Disappears, No Sightings in Last One Year

walt willis

There is more then one monster as I have seen one in the Chesapeake Bay near Kent Island many years ago.
They are real...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe it would be likely that if that monster exists, there would be more than one. Unless it can live forever. What do you think?

Night Templar

I find it hard to believe the 'creature' was ever there to begin with but then I thought Nixon was an "honest president' too, so my opinions might be considered '"faulty".

walt willis

I told no one that I saw the monster for more then ten years just because of your type of reaction I would receive.

I just don't need the grief from others that I knew would come.

At 67 years old I no longer care what others think, as I am starting to share what I know as a way to exchange information with the people in the know!

If I come forward maybe others will too and the sum total of information will help revile the big picture.

I just now starting to believe that time travel may be real, and remember that I did see three aliens up close as well as the lock ness monster.

So for me to question others about what they have seen would be a bit hypocritical at best.

DEATH OMEN

Just wondering sometimes, what was really seen? No doubt "something" was there, but exactly what? I have never read anything over my 60+ yrs. of reading various writings about "it", that "it" have never has been actually "defined" without some argument over the accuracy of "its" designation. Just a thought.