Looking for the way to get back to the early of April

Brian Jung

Do you think it would be possible to fix the present by sending yourself a message in the past?

Just an idea. I know we had quite a few debates over this concept.
Do you think it would be possible to fix the present by sending yourself a message in the past?

Way such as quantum jumping is different is just sending message to the past. Perhaps similar astral projection with strong will-influences on physical dimension

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just a question. If you cannot do these things, might the HDR still work for you? I'd like to try the HDR but I can't astral travel or lucid dream.
That's why I asked about it. It seems that if your are able to have obe and astral projections already, you are more likely to have success easily with the HDR. If you don't have these, it doesn't mean the HDR won't work. It may take you longer to get results with it though.

I used it without prior experience. I didn't get obvious results, but I almost went obe quite a few times. I have a thread about it in the psychic section.

My HDR Log | Paranormalis

You can check it out.

Curious_Girl98

Just a question. If you cannot do these things, might the HDR still work for you? I'd like to try the HDR but I can't astral travel or lucid dream.
That's why I asked about it. It seems that if your are able to have obe and astral projections already, you are more likely to have success easily with the HDR. If you don't have these, it doesn't mean the HDR won't work. It may take you longer to get results with it though.

I used it without prior experience. I didn't get obvious results, but I almost went obe quite a few times. I have a thread about it in the psychic section.

My HDR Log | Paranormalis

You can check it out.
Thanks! Also, would you by any chance know what payment methods Mr. Gibbs excepts?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HH, thank you for pointing this one out.

The HDR deals almost strictly with parallel world lines. Almost, because it's theoretically possible to reach our timeline's past or future with it, but its very hard, and just as dangerous according to Mr Gibbs and IIRC, HDRKID. Dangerous as in dangerous to be trapped there.

Oh, and perhaps ask HDRKID if he has a HDR for sale. Maybe he has one and can make you a deal.

Kevans74

sorry to jump in to this thread.

I'd think that sending a message to the past would be ideal if it could change your mistake... provided your mistake wasn't something "severe" like killing someone or something...

I also believe that "opening/creating" another parallel universe would be fine with many people, or is it not??

the thing is, in life we go through MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY hardships and regrets, but if it affects you so much that you want a time machine to "go back" and look at it... Then that speaks volumes as to what/how you feel about it. It has to be a "special" feeling, a feeling that things "aren't right" about THIS timeline..

Kannan

Way such as quantum jumping is different is just sending message to the past. Perhaps similar astral projection with strong will-influences on physical dimension
hi... did you get anything to travel back?? TRied something?? please let me know