Lost in time, seriously!

gomp

Lost in time, seriously!

Full of sh!t or not he was interesting, if it was a TV show I would watch at least like 3 episodes

Joseph

Re: Lost in time, seriously!

Hello Thread!

I am writing my experience, similar to yours, down but it might still take a while before I get ready since English isn't my mother tongue.
I was lucky I had a female witness at my back in time experience!
Also, I am very very honest and serious with you. Even when I had that experience, you will soon be able to read, even then I stay skeptical towards all kinds of Uforia. Mine was real and the way you describe yours it very much reminds me of my story.
I've been back in time about 20-25 years.
I would wish I could tell you all, but that's really too long.
And also, sorry for the following and please don't let it make you doubt,
I find we should be putting heads together with people of our kind and write a book, sell it! I am a composer and I am living in extremely poor conditions. I know, money is dangerous, but I guess if a serious project, the book will be needed by many.
you can write me at my email address
Answer me there as well and I'll give you the URL to listen to my music.

Joseph
greets you!
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"UnsureTT\")</div>
Hello to all,

I am new to this site, and feel I have a lot to share. I have scoured the net, doing a tremendous amount of research on the possibilities of time travel. I have read some really \"unbelivable\" stories, and then I have read some stories that seem legit. Never the less, I have spent endless hours and countless headaches trying to come to terms with what I believe to be happening to me.

I know there's a lot of skeptics out there, and I know the skeptics eat this kind of stuff up, so feel free to voice your opinion or ask any questions on the matter at hand.

I feel I encounter time differencials on a regular basis, both back and forward. But never a huge differencial in time lost or gained. I know what dejavu is, and I know this is not what is happening to me. I'll keep the experinces short.

Example (1995) My car broke down on county road on my way home from work, after walking for nearly ten minutes a car approached (The only car I seen) and what caught my attention was it was clearly a classic. A woman (Appeared to be in early 30's) was driving, and that also was strange. Instead of asking me if I needed a ride, she asked me if I was headed to \"Spots\". I had no clue what she was talking about. I simply replied \"No mamm\" or something of that nature. A tremendous feeling of Lost came over me, but I was certain where I was. What else was weird was, her all out appearance. Though I didnt have a whole lot of time to look at her, she just seemed different than what I was use to seeing on a normal basis. She was listening to \"classic\" music, and what was strange about that was, there hadn't been a classic radio station in our area for the past 5-6 years. She drove off, never offering a ride, and going very slow. I noticed the license plates were very different than what I was use to also, but had the local county sticker on it.

A few days later, while visiting family, I told someone about my experience. I learned that \"Spots\" was the happening place back in the late 50's but closed only a few years after it opened. Now, I'm not sure if it was me that was \"out of time\" or if it was the lady in the car. I reached town that night, and all was normal.

I literally have experiences like this all the time. while most of my experiences are much greater than this, they do not seem to be as far out of time.

In time, As I become familliar with people who are regualrs here, I will be more than glad to share some of them experiences. Thanks for reading.[/b]

Omega

"Great Scott, Marty!!!" "Flashing lights and shiny pinball parts" Now thats a movie!

Urinal Cake

Your wired differently than the rest of us.
Your brain function is like a car without a stearing wheel right now.

You seem to be able to tell good from bad, if it looks good, go with it.