Lovin' Country Life

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
These two cuties are going to be a part of our family in 4 weeks. I wanted 2 Holland Lops, but my kids loved the Rex with the two dots on her face!!! These are girls. My cats are girls, too. WTF -- all these girls. LOL81908191

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'd say just stay away from those ponds if I was worried honestly, it's not like gators range for miles overland lol. Except when they sense there's a florida swimming pool they could get to.

I am not worried at all. Everybody else is. LOL

The babies left one pond. 2 ended up in my other pond. Gators move on.

I named the remaining 2 Bubba and KiKi. Bubba knows his name. They come when I call them. Online people lecture that it's SOOOOO bad for a gator to be used to you and such. Well, these are only 2 feet long. If they are still around when they are big enough to eat my kids, I will have to get them removed. If I didn't have kids, I would coexist with them, but I have to be responsible because they play outside.

Again, I am in no way, shape, or form scared or worried. I think they are fascinating.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Name ideas for the bunnies? Thought about Q for the white one- Q-tee-pie.... And the brown fluffy one.... Not sure yet....I love names with meanings. Both girls.

Harte

Name ideas for the bunnies?
Clover - The first doe to bear a litter in the new warren. Clover is one of the hutch rabbits that Hazel decides to set free from the barn. She adjusts to the wild life better than any of the others, and she mates with Speedwell.

Hyzenthlay - An Efrafan doe. Hyzenthlay is intelligent and caring and she helps Bigwig free the other does. She can sometimes see special things like Fiver can, and she mates with Holly and bears the second litter in the new warren.
Watership Down

Harte