Lovin' Country Life

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Stormy and Q are ours now! They escaped their cage last night and I found them on the patio, which is fine. That was my plan, anyway. The cats are doing great with them. They didn't eat them. LOL. The white one is a wild child.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A combination of fireworks and the rabbits starting to run up and down the patio made one of my cats shit in the house
Grrrr....she better get over it soon....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We have a bigger gator and he is more aggressive. He may have injured bubba or bubba is sick (smaller gator). Nothing I can do, though.
They cannot be touched and there is no veterinary care for wild alligators. This is a pic of the bigger one. No name, yet. He comes out of the water. I guess I look delicious. 8258

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Named the big gator Buddy. Bubba is fine!!! I just caught him sleeping at the time and he isn't afraid of me, so he didn't rush off. No worries, Bubba is still just 2 feet long and I don't touch him.

So, now when I walk around my pond, I am literally follwed by my posse of companions --- 3 gators (Buddy, Bubba, KiKi), and a turtle (named Turtle). It's hilarious. I'll make a video one day, if anyone cares. LOL. I'm sorry. I love critters so much. Who needs people?

I keep my eye out for big gators every day, but have not seen any, yet. Gators travel a lot, so I have to always keep watch. Large ones are dangerous.