Mandela effect Fact or fiction?

TimeFlipper

Why it's important to acknowledge that an accelerator was used at Montauk, is that because this machine was taking the products of youth kundalini in and this was being used to power the Montauk Experiment chair, it caused a time ripple all over the northeast. It was a disaster.

On the radios people that were alive, were being reported as dead and vice versa. It was a mess.

The news casters and reporters were in such a panic over what was going on, many were under the assumption that the government was slipping mind altering drugs into the water. People then, just stood back and watched this all happen.

You've got the curtain with the wind blowing through it right, because that's how the effect manifested itself. On the person that they put in the chair, he was mind controlled, but fought back mentally and manufactured the Montauk big dark fuzzy monster.

What one has to understand here, is the sheer power of this experiment. On top of that, the particulars of all the doings at Montauk, were being broadcast into people's heads in that area, which went down as far as Pennsylvania and Virginia. Like I said, Montauk was no big secret, it's just at the time people were trained not to care, with the threat of incrassation and harassment as a payback for their concern.

When you erase an event from a timeline, you really don't totally delete it. This is because timelines are an information sharing cooperative dynamic. In other words, the mind control experiments made on the wild animals, were also being broadcast to the people as well. Kind of like getting up on a stage with a full audience and exposing yourself, then having the audacity to order that nobody had seen anything.

Yes, lots of people knew, it's just they didn't say anything.
What are the dudes going to do with this invention now they have it made; say that there were no electronics used in the experiment?

It does not matter whether an accelerator was used or not, primarily because the nature of the experiment was so very odd.
You obviously have the absolute right to your own opinions, irrespective of your rather over active imagination that runs riot sometimes...Good to see though(y):D..

lamdo263

You obviously have the absolute right to your own opinions, irrespective of your rather over active imagination that runs riot sometimes...Good to see though(y):D..
In one of my older post it was sighted that the beings from Sirus Star System also attempt timeline engineering. The one thing with this type of engineering, if there's a serious need to use it, you can sort-a employ it. However if it's used too much, then you can get conditions such as a time slide, or an in-timeline burp, which can be catastrophic.

What the paranoid navy never figured out is, if the people didn't see it, just heard of it and this did not directly affect their lives, then their lives go on. One cannot use timeline erase, like one does an eraser on a pensile. There's dire complications to the use of this technology.

**My i.d. card, so that this is not used on me, is that I'm a friendly Earth human ET mix. A good guy. But what's starting to come into an area of concern, is that the native Americans at Wounded Knee, also flew a copy of the American flag above their tee pees, before getting slaughtered.

I'm ex-military and from another system, please don't make that mistake in referencing to me. I bite back.

RedWormCharlie

Could it be possible that the earth is stuck on an event horizon and reality are converging to cause the effect? I think it happened when the fired up the Hadron Collider.

TimeFlipper

In one of my older post it was sighted that the beings from Sirus Star System also attempt timeline engineering. The one thing with this type of engineering, if there's a serious need to use it, you can sort-a employ it. However if it's used too much, then you can get conditions such as a time slide, or an in-timeline burp, which can be catastrophic.

I'm ex-military and from another system, please don't make that mistake in referencing to me. I bite back.
In my humble World as an advocate of both Nicola Tesla and Preston Nichols, "Time" is a function of frequency, leading to a frequency transform....

IMHO, The Timeline you refer to is a fixed set of frequencies which assist in making up a Universe and the "Engineering" you refer to is where you change frequencies by moving to another Universe, that incorporates any changes you need to make in the first Universe..

An example would be preventing JHK from being assassinated on Friday November 22 1963 in THIS Timeline, by moving/engineering the assassination into ANOTHER Timeline where such changes can be made...This theory already exists...As for the last sentence in your previous posting, i thank you for the best laugh ive had all this week!! :ROFLMAO:..