Mandela Effect - WTF does it mean?

Snow

Yes that is what I was thinking could be the case. It's just my own personal suspicion that could easily be wrong but when everything I've looked at goes together it becomes the only logical thing for me to come to at this point but I have reasons to think it or consider it a good possibility.

I also respect you and others for what you believe in about God or the Creator or Creation. I don't know if I should get into the subject of god too much tho since we all got different beliefs about it. I believe in a Creational energy or source of all that is but I also think it's possible that the true source or essence of that could also be mimicked and created and confined. It's kind of confusing why I would think all this in the first place.
and it's kinda hard for me to ask this question with out sounding completely nuts but i'll give it a shot. do you think it would be possible for a group of entities to create a simulation of a universe that could trap powerful beings into human bodies while controlling or influencing many reincarnations of us humans or also other living things in this universe? or maybe highjack a universe and play god controlling certain aspects in it? For me there is a lot I have came across that makes me stay open minded to the possibility of these things.

Just sayin that as much as I would never want to have believed that this could be the case it happens that the deeper I look into these investigations there is a lot that I randomly have come across that point to there being a possibility of this. I prefer it not to be the case but for me that would just be wishful thinking if I were to ignore other aspects.

I see what you are saying that the ME for example would only bring you closer to the unexplained or paranormal or God and you are right but i'm just thinking what if there happened to be a entity or a group of them pretending to be god that happens to already control everything we exist in in the physical life and afterlife and that the system is designed to not have any suspicion outside of it.

If you look at enough of the stories told about NDE's or astral projection you will start to see a pattern with some of the claims. and that pattern has appeared to me in the way to show a possibility that a lot of people get deceived by entities that greet them when they die or go into the astral planes. Most NDE experiencers and astral projectors seem to take a lot of their experiences for granted to try and put a label on it. Especially if they truly with out a question or doubt always believed in God. Some entities can appear as people we knew that died when in the astral realm completely fooling the astral projector.

also I'm sorry for blabbing.

Vortex, blabbing is cool and appreciated. I read your response last night and I haven't been ignoring it. You have given me a lot to think about plus the added stress (like you were feeling) of how to negotiate this conversation without sounding like a crazy person, or worse even: a religious fanatic.

I have heard of Simulation Theory, of a holographic universe, of soul traps (live, wash, rinse, repeat), I have heard that our emotions could be food (Lusch) for these evil entities.

I agree that there are entities who want to be God, who have acted as God historically throughout time and who also will present themselves as ghosts and channeled entities or whatever you are prone to put stock in. In the biblical narrative there is Lucifer who wants to be God and there are angels who kept not their first estate and “fell” to mate with daughters of men, and if you read Enoch, you learn that they brought and taught all the knowledge they could into our 3D realm. Metallurgy, gemology, weaponry, cosmetology (yeah really – decoration and adornment!) astrology, astronomy, incantations, and apparently started us down a dangerous path and much in need of salvation. It’s enough to make you wonder if Jehovah was a poser and Jesus came to introduce us to the Father, the Creator. There is also a not insignificant segment of society that thinks Lucifer is the Good Guy in this narrative.

So, here is where I get stuck again . . . why would the entities who didn’t want us to know that reality isn’t real put us in an alternate existence where we start talking amongst ourselves and exposing it? Is this a throwaway reality? Don't they care if we are trying to sort it out here? Or I should ask why you think we see ME’s and many don’t?

Also, I could just as easily believe that we are awakened, Actually, I would rather believe that. I would rather believe that knowing about the Mandela Effect will help me to see through the great deception! See, I just like that better, but I’m not saying it’s the truth. The truth is, I don’t know WTF this is or means.

Nothing is off the table, tell me more.

Snow

In the meantime, I thank the Mandela Effect for this: The Rainbow Mountains! This was not a reality a few years ago. How cool are these mountains!

Snow

I had a mandela effect recently, there is a house next door that has a chimney that runs up the side, one day I just noticed it, and it surprised me because I have been living here for several months and never saw it, and swear that it was never there, I asked the homeowners about it and they said its been there before they moved in, its actually a part of the original foundation of a house that was there before, but was partially torn down and a new one built in its place.

I get it every now and then though, seeing things and remembering them to be different than what they are, and turns out they were always like that, but I just know they were different.

There was lots of debate on reddit regarding the cereal Froot Loops. And people claimed it was once named Fruit Loops. The same goes for Capn' Crunch. I swear it was Captain Crunch.
What the heck!...it was Fruit Loops..
yeah and it was Captain Crunch. Amazing.

Well that's exactly what the sphere beings said would happen right before the event. People would start having different memories of our past. Same with the dead contacting the living right before as well.

Tell me more about these sphere beings. What is the Event? I would like to know when these sphere beings started predicting these happenings before the Event? Old prophecies, new ones? Website? LOL and thanks!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Snow

If you have the time, I suggest listening to the following. To me, the following is just another belief one can choose from the many out there. But many things start to click in place with this one.

Wee

Vortex, that's the thing, right? There is a whole segment of society that thinks people who see the Mandela
Effect are misremembering, confabulating, or flat out crazy. I would beg them to be as tolerant of us as we are of them . . . I wonder if they don't recognize it because they are from HERE, the reality that has never had Interview with A Vampire, never had Fruit Loops, never had Looney Toons . . . BUT, if that is so, what is with all the residual evidence? Why do patent records show things we remember instead of things as they are now? Would you considering scanning and sharing the two photos - Your unchanged emblem and your brother's changed one? that would be cool!

What about Bible changes? Would God allow that? My first thought was that I guess He would if the changes were corrections? LOL

Khaos - the chimney, that is what people are calling "local changes" or "personal changes" - the ones less than universal. I have a few of those, too. That is more like the Alter Vu, and some say it's not the same as ME, but I'm with YOU, it counts as far as I'm concerned.

Time Flipper, you're making me laugh. Find one that says Interview With A Vampire. <<smiling>> That will help me! As I said, the interview was with Louis, he was A Vampire. He was made by Lestat . . . Lestat was THE Vampire - so the change is really non-sensical, see?

Physics vs Jaden: your parents are right AND you are right - it's like quantum . . . things can be in one state and another state at the exact same time. Ouch. It makes my head hurt!

Wee, that is an incredibly interesting theory you have there . . . like a walk-in, right? Only the walk-in was you from an alternate reality! I have an out of body experience as well. I'm going to research this a little while trying to date my OBE . . . that would be interesting if the OBE predates my earliest ME's. Thanks for that!

OK - so we are having fun now - don't stop :)

It's definitely a theory I've considered. I didn't even intentionally try to have an OBE .. I was very young. I had no idea what was going on. I did try to intentionally have several in my teen years. I've accomplished doing it twice on my own. It's kind of scary. The vibrations would often freak me out, and I'd lose my concentration. It's very surreal, and each time I came back to my body I would gasp for breath.

In a way, I do kind of feel like I was switched somehow. Maybe that is where the theory of "if you see your doppleganger" comes into play.

Snow

It's definitely a theory I've considered. I didn't even intentionally try to have an OBE .. I was very young. I had no idea what was going on. I did try to intentionally have several in my teen years. I've accomplished doing it twice on my own. It's kind of scary. The vibrations would often freak me out, and I'd lose my concentration. It's very surreal, and each time I came back to my body I would gasp for breath.

In a way, I do kind of feel like I was switched somehow. Maybe that is where the theory of "if you see your doppleganger" comes into play.

Well, when I had my OBE, I was trying using some steps Whitley Strieber had described in one of his books (I'm still trying to figure out which one to help me establish a date or timeframe) and during the process, I began to feel very light, weightless, I guess. I opened my eyes and before them was a very rugged white terrain with lots of plateaus and valleys. I let my eyes drift toward the left and saw that the terrain had very angular, straight and precise, height and depth changes. What had looked like a vast and alien winter-scape now looked like something manmade. I looked behind me and saw myself lying on the bed with my eyes closed, which so startled me that, Whoosh, it was like I slammed hard back into my body and I gasped for a breath like the wind had been knocked out of me. I realized that what I had seen when I opened my eyes to a strange white world, was my own beveled bedroom ceiling with its stucco-like finish. The weirdest thing was, when I was up there staring at the ceiling it seemed gigantic or my astral body seemed minuscule. I would have to have been microscopic for my perspective to have seen the stucco effect as flattened mountains and valleys.

It so unnerved me that I vowed I wouldn't try it again without research, which I never did do because, honestly, I'm afraid to do that again. I know OBE and astral projection is real and that's good enough for me.

As for me and the switched aspect, I'm very interested in knowing what came first, OBE or ME. However, I already don't "feel" switched. I feel like things have changed around me but I am the exact same me I have always been.

I got in a conversation on another board about people who have had NDE's or very close brushes with death or miraculous escapes from fate - where we wondered if we might have actually died in one reality and then just kept on living in a closely related one. That would explain the minor descrepancies in historical memory - but not the fact that so many ME's are shared by so many people - unless a whole bunch of people died at the same time (which wasn't the "what-if" we were discussing).

I have seen a youtube where the vlogger suggests that we ALL died in 2012, and that was when we were moved from the outer edge of the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way galaxy to the Orion Spur. I leave that one alone because, as far as I know, no one or no THING has gone outside our galaxy and took a snapshot of the Milky Way from a distance and pinpointed our location within it. I do agree that the pictures of "YOU ARE HERE" used to have us on an outside edge (bottom left) and now "YOU ARE HERE" has us more centrally located. So I believe the accepted supposition of where we are has been ME'd - but I highly doubt we physically moved.

Last edited:

Snow

Snow

If you have the time, I suggest listening to the following. To me, the following is just another belief one can choose from the many out there. But many things start to click in place with this one.

Thanks, Einstein. I almost missed your post. I came back to tackle the multiverse and found it while looking for your last post. I guess I tend to pass over most Roswell material, thinking I've seen and heard it all already. What could possibly be new? I'm listening now and I was already hooked before I realized you weren't being rhetorical when saying if I have the time. I'm slightly embarrassed since this is 3 years old! But yeah, I'm intrigued and I have nothing but time. I'm retired - I can do anything I want. 4 1/2 hours, though? :)

vortex-T217

Yes that is what I was thinking could be the case. It's just my own personal suspicion that could easily be wrong but when everything I've looked at goes together it becomes the only logical thing for me to come to at this point but I have reasons to think it or consider it a good possibility.

I also respect you and others for what you believe in about God or the Creator or Creation. I don't know if I should get into the subject of god too much tho since we all got different beliefs about it. I believe in a Creational energy or source of all that is but I also think it's possible that the true source or essence of that could also be mimicked and created and confined. It's kind of confusing why I would think all this in the first place.
and it's kinda hard for me to ask this question with out sounding completely nuts but i'll give it a shot. do you think it would be possible for a group of entities to create a simulation of a universe that could trap powerful beings into human bodies while controlling or influencing many reincarnations of us humans or also other living things in this universe? or maybe highjack a universe and play god controlling certain aspects in it? For me there is a lot I have came across that makes me stay open minded to the possibility of these things.

Just sayin that as much as I would never want to have believed that this could be the case it happens that the deeper I look into these investigations there is a lot that I randomly have come across that point to there being a possibility of this. I prefer it not to be the case but for me that would just be wishful thinking if I were to ignore other aspects.

I see what you are saying that the ME for example would only bring you closer to the unexplained or paranormal or God and you are right but i'm just thinking what if there happened to be a entity or a group of them pretending to be god that happens to already control everything we exist in in the physical life and afterlife and that the system is designed to not have any suspicion outside of it.

If you look at enough of the stories told about NDE's or astral projection you will start to see a pattern with some of the claims. and that pattern has appeared to me in the way to show a possibility that a lot of people get deceived by entities that greet them when they die or go into the astral planes. Most NDE experiencers and astral projectors seem to take a lot of their experiences for granted to try and put a label on it. Especially if they truly with out a question or doubt always believed in God. Some entities can appear as people we knew that died when in the astral realm completely fooling the astral projector.

also I'm sorry for blabbing.

Vortex, blabbing is cool and appreciated. I read your response last night and I haven't been ignoring it. You have given me a lot to think about plus the added stress (like you were feeling) of how to negotiate this conversation without sounding like a crazy person, or worse even: a religious fanatic.

I have heard of Simulation Theory, of a holographic universe, of soul traps (live, wash, rinse, repeat), I have heard that our emotions could be food (Lusch) for these evil entities.

I agree that there are entities who want to be God, who have acted as God historically throughout time and who also will present themselves as ghosts and channeled entities or whatever you are prone to put stock in. In the biblical narrative there is Lucifer who wants to be God and there are angels who kept not their first estate and “fell” to mate with daughters of men, and if you read Enoch, you learn that they brought and taught all the knowledge they could into our 3D realm. Metallurgy, gemology, weaponry, cosmetology (yeah really – decoration and adornment!) astrology, astronomy, incantations, and apparently started us down a dangerous path and much in need of salvation. It’s enough to make you wonder if Jehovah was a poser and Jesus came to introduce us to the Father, the Creator. There is also a not insignificant segment of society that thinks Lucifer is the Good Guy in this narrative.

So, here is where I get stuck again . . . why would the entities who didn’t want us to know that reality isn’t real put us in an alternate existence where we start talking amongst ourselves and exposing it? Is this a throwaway reality? Don't they care if we are trying to sort it out here? Or I should ask why you think we see ME’s and many don’t?

Also, I could just as easily believe that we are awakened, Actually, I would rather believe that. I would rather believe that knowing about the Mandela Effect will help me to see through the great deception! See, I just like that better, but I’m not saying it’s the truth. The truth is, I don’t know WTF this is or means.

Nothing is off the table, tell me more.

Thanks Snow, I appreciate your response too. It's definitely not the easiest thing in the world to talk about :)
It's nice to see you have already investigated a lot of these topics while having an open mind as well as being sceptical. It's the only way to go about researching these things. Nothing is off the table for me either. We are only humans that was born into this world with only having what we were taught to go by and with that being said nothing should technically be on the table as far as philosophy goes.

You have really great questions that I have been thinking about a lot myself. Thinking if this were true what would be the real motives and reasons behind it all. Since the depths of the reality of this topic seems to have never ending variables of possibilities and with so many other pieces of the puzzle being left out it's a hard thing to analyse.

I was thinking if it were true then why on earth would "they" bother to enslave us through reincarnation after reincarnations and trap us in these human suits. What would even be the motive behind it all since if science says space is infinite and every star has planets around it along with other existing dimensions within it. If there is that much room out there that 7 billion people could have their own damn individual galaxy for example then why would a group of beings want to enslave us in this way? I couldn't see it being all about space so much. Just because they can doesn't seem like a good enough answer to me. If this was the case then maybe way back before this all started they were threatened by the power that other beings had over them or that had the potential to use it on them. I can't comprehend it though with my limited human mind lol or at least with out knowing the scale of it all but it's interesting to speculate.

You said "why would the entities who didn’t want us to know that reality isn’t real put us in an alternate existence where we start talking amongst ourselves and exposing it?" it's a good question but let's say if the theory was correct then I would guess that "they" might allow it because awakening may not be much of a threat as long as that awakening or belief is still confined with in a overall manipulated system or universe. It could also be that it is allowed as an experiment acting as an outline of detailed examples of what they will not allow.

If they can control everything so closely I've wondered why has it even gotten to the point that we are talking about this right now and why this conversation can exist? would they not think people could start questioning this if they were to be told it by beings that had our better interest, is what I wonder. or maybe it's because people can cry wolf all they want and no one would believe it. Maybe the little bit of damage to the agenda is already done and the only thing they can do now is things like shift a group of us over to alternate versions of earth, back and forth to mess with us.

ME makes us question more but 'they" if it's they who caused it, they must not care if we question at this point. Because if this theory were true then it wouldn't matter if you were a fully awakened Buddhist monk or had every single psychic ability known to man, or was like a david blaine or superman type person, it wouldn't matter how awakened you would be if even the non physical dimensions have been manipulated and is part of the overall system of deception. In other words you can be awakened all you want which yes does help become more self realized but as long as they get you in some type of holding plane lined up for another reincarnation once the body expires then memories from there can be locked away. There may also be some ET's that are in this universe that are good and have good intentions and would be considered awakened in anyones point of view but some of these more advanced ET's may also not know any better and are part of a deception to. Who really knows how deep it all goes.

Also I don't mean that taking a spiritual path to enlightenment, or developing spiritual abilities or getting in touch with a universal oneness wouldn't matter in a manipulated system. It definitely does help open an awareness to help learn to better comprehend the multiple levels of reality. I just meant that it might not matter much in the eyes of a manipulative race of ET's that could rule over a multi layered system of existences. To them it would be like we haven't even found a trail that leads to the far away rabbit hole yet, but would much rather have people think that they made it in the rabbit hole to be enlightened. Which is why truth is the best way to sell a lie. It's the oldest trick in the book to mix some truth in with the lies to make the heart of the matter unrecognizable.

Another thing I was thinking as a possibility is who knows if there will ever be something like a second coming of God making an appearance for example or a mass ET landing to change things up and bring peace and spiritual teachings to humanity and new knowledge of the cosmos. It could be all part of the plan.. So having some people awakened to new possibilities and realities may not be all that much of a threat if it would help contribute to a new age that is somewhat geared towards the future foundations that they would lay down. Even us talking about this would not be much of a threat if they were ever to lay those foundations down since we would be considered sinful to question the Creator and if not punished then at least isolated from others due to beliefs which still creates that separateness and not a real sense of oneness on those people.
In a situation like that, questioning the Creator would most likely only be allowed within a confined matrix system of deception that would relate to scientific data dealing with the nature of the cosmos that may go along with the overall agenda. There will always be a prescription of reality given. A way to give more answers along with more questions at the same time would be okay to them as long as it stays within a constructed reality that is deep with infinite mazes with no reason to question anything outside of what we can't already understand.. I don't know, it's just a thought and i'm probably running wild with my ideas about this but I like to consider different possibilities.

Is this a throwaway reality? I often wondered that to. Was the worldlines we were previously at get any better or worse. I hope better and I hope the other me still exists in those realities. that's what concerned me the most about ME. Just the fact of not knowing that sucks.
I wish I only knew what has happened to us and the exact causes behind it.

Some say that the ME happened to save some of us from a world wide disaster. Some say it's new vibrations coming from space that is bringing in the new age and that the ME is bringing us to new copies of the universe or which ever version of earth that closest aligns with our own personal vibrations. Some say that eventually certain people will shift to a new peaceful version of earth and if others don't get their thoughts right that they will be left behind. There are so many different view points of what actually is going on with the ME. One thing I know is anyone who claims they absolutely know with out a doubt of what's going on with ME's most likely does not have the full story.

vortex-T217

Well, when I had my OBE, I was trying using some steps Whitley Strieber had described in one of his books (I'm still trying to figure out which one to help me establish a date or timeframe) and during the process, I began to feel very light, weightless, I guess. I opened my eyes and before them was a very rugged white terrain with lots of plateaus and valleys. I let my eyes drift toward the left and saw that the terrain had very angular, straight and precise, height and depth changes. What had looked like a vast and alien winter-scape now looked like something manmade. I looked behind me and saw myself lying on the bed with my eyes closed, which so startled me that, Whoosh, it was like I slammed hard back into my body and I gasped for a breath like the wind had been knocked out of me. I realized that what I had seen when I opened my eyes to a strange white world, was my own beveled bedroom ceiling with its stucco-like finish. The weirdest thing was, when I was up there staring at the ceiling it seemed gigantic or my astral body seemed minuscule. I would have to have been microscopic for my perspective to have seen the stucco effect as flattened mountains and valleys.

It so unnerved me that I vowed I wouldn't try it again without research, which I never did do because, honestly, I'm afraid to do that again. I know OBE and astral projection is real and that's good enough for me.

As for me and the switched aspect, I'm very interested in knowing what came first, OBE or ME. However, I already don't "feel" switched. I feel like things have changed around me but I am the exact same me I have always been.

I got in a conversation on another board about people who have had NDE's or very close brushes with death or miraculous escapes from fate - where we wondered if we might have actually died in one reality and then just kept on living in a closely related one. That would explain the minor descrepancies in historical memory - but not the fact that so many ME's are shared by so many people - unless a whole bunch of people died at the same time (which wasn't the "what-if" we were discussing).

I have seen a youtube where the vlogger suggests that we ALL died in 2012, and that was when we were moved from the outer edge of the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way galaxy to the Orion Spur. I leave that one alone because, as far as I know, no one or no THING has gone outside our galaxy and took a snapshot of the Milky Way from a distance and pinpointed our location within it. I do agree that the pictures of "YOU ARE HERE" used to have us on an outside edge (bottom left) and now "YOU ARE HERE" has us more centrally located. So I believe the accepted supposition of where we are has been ME'd - but I highly doubt we physically moved.
The what if we died theory in relation to ME is a interesting possibility. If there are multiple versions of us existing all at the same time then what happens to the sub-soul of the other you when you die in another universe? would that sub-spirit merge with another version or could it sometimes lead on where it left off in a whole new reality without even knowing they died sometimes? or when told to go back by angels because they haven't learned enough maybe some have got sent back to alternate versions of earth not knowing that in another reality their family is grieving over their death after waking up in the hospital? it's hard to say and I wish I knew

Snow

Snow

Einstein, I'm still working on this - I keep getting distracted.

VORTEX! Have you looked at this? A lot of the elements in your theory sound like some of the statements in this transcription and notes from an interview with the one surviving alien of the Roswell crash by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, the Flight Nurse on the RAAF base, who was assigned to be nurse/companion/main communicator with Airl, because she was the only one who actually 'received' the telepathic images being sent by the alien. I hope YOU have time watch it. I'm about halfway through.