Mandela Effect - WTF does it mean?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Snow

If you have the time, I suggest listening to the following. To me, the following is just another belief one can choose from the many out there. But many things start to click in place with this one.

Einstein, I'm still working on this - I keep getting distracted.

VORTEX! Have you looked at this? A lot of the elements in your theory sound like some of the statements in this transcription and notes from an interview with the one surviving alien of the Roswell crash by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, the Flight Nurse on the RAAF base, who was assigned to be nurse/companion/main communicator with Airl, because she was the only one who actually 'received' the telepathic images being sent by the alien. I hope YOU have time watch it. I'm about halfway through.

I do not know if this story is true or not. The author writes the story in a manner that could lead you to believe so. It is very entertaining. But I was introduced to the idea that it was all the souls in the universe that took part in creating the universe. And that suggests that we are all Gods. Not just one God. Have you had any miracles in your life that suggest the hand of God took a part in the miracle? If so, perhaps you are that God. And the powers of the Gods exist within us all.

Last edited:

JustMe

If the consciousness of a load of people has switched to a new reality, then does that mean the consciousness from this reality switched to that other reality? Does that mean that the other consciousnesses are experiencing the exact opposites of the Mandela effects in this reality? So they would remember what we see as wrong as right and vice verse and so experience the same changes but in reverse? That kind of makes my head hurt a bit...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If the consciousness of a load of people has switched to a new reality, then does that mean the consciousness from this reality switched to that other reality? Does that mean that the other consciousnesses are experiencing the exact opposites of the Mandela effects in this reality? So they would remember what we see as wrong as right and vice verse and so experience the same changes but in reverse? That kind of makes my head hurt a bit...

That is just one theory. There are some that believe that it is all the doing of the government meddling in time travel.

vortex-T217

Snow

If you have the time, I suggest listening to the following. To me, the following is just another belief one can choose from the many out there. But many things start to click in place with this one.

Einstein, I'm still working on this - I keep getting distracted.

VORTEX! Have you looked at this? A lot of the elements in your theory sound like some of the statements in this transcription and notes from an interview with the one surviving alien of the Roswell crash by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, the Flight Nurse on the RAAF base, who was assigned to be nurse/companion/main communicator with Airl, because she was the only one who actually 'received' the telepathic images being sent by the alien. I hope YOU have time watch it. I'm about halfway through.

I listened to a bit of it but then I also got distracted before getting all the way through it. I'm going to listen to the whole thing today. Thanks Snow

vortex-T217

I suspect that's what's going on. maybe a consciousness switch or at least that's what I hope has happened rather then us disappearing from the old realities.

Snow

In quantum mechanics, which I am by no means educated in - so someone please correct me when I misspeak - all the spooky stuff only happens at the sub-atomic scale. It all falls apart or loses its quantum properties as its material properties become observable, or able to be seen by the naked eye. I have been watching YouTubes relentlessly for the past couple days about quantum computing and DWAVE (and for a switch - NOT the ones that mention Mandela Effect). I have been watching the ones by the developers and project participants.

This is why: Even though I favor some kind of quantum explanation for the Mandela Effect, I still have a very hard time believing there any other Snow's, much less many-Snows, living out lives ranging from closely similar to far removed from my own. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get my head to accept the theory that there are other versions of me. I am me and there can't be a me that isn't me.

So I am trying to figure out a way to express the idea that quantum is reality and only when people observe and discuss something does it solidify into a "hard-reality". I wonder if it hasn't always been this way and we are only recently able to communicate on such a mass scale that we can observe the effect and find confirmation of superposition in our macro lives. Now that was a horrible explanation for how I have been thinking the last couple days, but I can't do better yet.

Snow

I still look into this daily. Not a day goes by that I don't find myself wondering WTF! My research lately has me watching videos debunking the Mandela Effect. I’m willing to be convinced that it isn’t real – but mostly I end up annoyed because the unaffected just don’t get it. If I was unaffected, this video would make good sense, it would be affirming for me. The guy does a really good teaching for the unaffected . . . except that he concludes that if we are believers in the one, true God the Father of Jesus Christ we can’t believe the Bible has changed. Only one big problem with that – it HAS changed and he just tossed a bunch of believers to the curb.

In this video, the gentleman says that it doesn’t make sense for the lion (of Judah) a symbol of Christ the King (conqueror) to lie down with himself, the lamb of God slain as our Passover sacrifice. Why doesn’t it? It makes considerably more sense than the wolf (always the symbol of evil, falsity, division, destruction, death) lying with the lamb of God. The visual of the lion laying with the lamb is symbolic of the peace that will be established when all is accomplished. We don’t make peace with evil, we overcome it. Fear and love won’t lay side by side. Fear will be eradicated.

So I watched it til the end. Would God allow His word to be changed? How do I get around this and still believe the Mandela Effect is real? How do I take the Mandela Effect seriously and still believe in God the Father? Well, I believe that God is not doing the Mandela Effect. If God was doing it, it would be perfect, there would not be issues with people’s memories or residual evidence. Mandela Effect may change the Bible – but it doesn’t change God. Our relationship with Him is what is important – not ink and paper.

Okay, so a lot of God talk, eh? Perhaps you will indulge me since it is Sunday!

vortex-T217

I still look into this daily. Not a day goes by that I don't find myself wondering WTF! My research lately has me watching videos debunking the Mandela Effect. I’m willing to be convinced that it isn’t real – but mostly I end up annoyed because the unaffected just don’t get it. If I was unaffected, this video would make good sense, it would be affirming for me. The guy does a really good teaching for the unaffected . . . except that he concludes that if we are believers in the one, true God the Father of Jesus Christ we can’t believe the Bible has changed. Only one big problem with that – it HAS changed and he just tossed a bunch of believers to the curb.

In this video, the gentleman says that it doesn’t make sense for the lion (of Judah) a symbol of Christ the King (conqueror) to lie down with himself, the lamb of God slain as our Passover sacrifice. Why doesn’t it? It makes considerably more sense than the wolf (always the symbol of evil, falsity, division, destruction, death) lying with the lamb of God. The visual of the lion laying with the lamb is symbolic of the peace that will be established when all is accomplished. We don’t make peace with evil, we overcome it. Fear and love won’t lay side by side. Fear will be eradicated.

So I watched it til the end. Would God allow His word to be changed? How do I get around this and still believe the Mandela Effect is real? How do I take the Mandela Effect seriously and still believe in God the Father? Well, I believe that God is not doing the Mandela Effect. If God was doing it, it would be perfect, there would not be issues with people’s memories or residual evidence. Mandela Effect may change the Bible – but it doesn’t change God. Our relationship with Him is what is important – not ink and paper.

Okay, so a lot of God talk, eh? Perhaps you will indulge me since it is Sunday!

What if the words in the bible were never even the real gods words in the first place? or if it already had got changed a lot, since a lot can happen in 2000 + years.
My guess is that if the words in the bible were ever from a real God that is good, then he would never allow something like the mandela effect change his words, unless poor God has been kidnapped or something.

I guess it all depends on the view point of what God is. Is he a entity up in the sky that created all and rules over all life and death or is God more like a Creational energy with consciousness that creates worlds and lets them evolve at their own pace through trial and errors, worlds left to evolve on their own.

If it is that God or the Creation leaves worlds to evolve on their own with out interfering, then that can also make some sense in connection with going back to the theory of how the universe and the processes of everything in it may have been hijacked and how that would even be possible with God fitting into the picture.

Even with the idea of God being in the way, I don't think you would have much of a choice to not still think the mandela effect is real, even if God came down and told you ME wasn't real himself. it would be hard to deny yourself to the true reality of ME since your experiencing it. In this scenario you would not be able to believe Gods words with out having blind faith and ignoring what you experience.

The bible has been going through many ME changes recently but it has already been changed many times slowly through out history. In my opinion, teachings of Jesus has been altered way long ago. Jesus probably wasn't even his name for example. Only difference is the ME is changing things in an instant.

You said "Mandela Effect may change the Bible – but it doesn’t change God. Our relationship with Him is what is important – not ink and paper."
I'm with you on that, that book can change all it wants but it won't change my beliefs and feelings on the essence of what god is. I believe that having an idea or an understanding of a universal oneness, can bring a person closer to what ever the real essence of god really is. and I think treating others how we would like to be treated with not just in our actions but in our thoughts too, helps make an overall connection to that real essence of god instead of the fake one. And I doubt people out there should need a book to tell them what their heart already tells them. The God is within us and is everywhere if you focus on it.

God talks are okay I guess, it's just confusing to talk about since there's so many different concepts involving God. because as far as I'm concerned no one has talked to God before and had a conversation with him to see what's going on, or what I mean is no one has any proof that an entity that appeared to them was the real God or not. even if all the clues fit. The writers of the bible claim it. and NDE's claim it but it doesn't mean people can't be deceived during their divine Godly experiences.

When some people experience a paranormal event for the first time ever that can't be explained, they sometimes will automatically assume that it could only be from the one and only God. A unexplainable miracle can be performed right under someones nose and if they don't understand how or who caused it to happen, then they will assume God did it. It can even cause some to become religious even when they didn't believe in god before. A friend told me that his friend seen a apparition of a giant being appear to him in the sky and ever since that day became highly religious because he believed it was god showing himself to him. but entities out there trick people, so why automatically assume that.

Actually a similar event had also happened to me where one night I was thinking deeply and studying the nature of the earth and an interesting apparition also appeared to me in the sky on a clear night. It appeared to be a perfect gigantic image of Zeus holding a staff with lightning and everything and was pointing and the apparition was probably taller than 2 of the tallest buildings on earth put together. or at least that's how it looked. it was pretty clear. I don't know if it was zeus or not but it sure as hell looked like it but it could have been any entity for all I know.
For all I know it could have been some demon trying to scare me.
There should be no reason for me to assume the apparition is a demon or god with out actually knowing. who knows what the nature of it was. There wasn't any telepathic communication from it from what I remember and i had no fear by it.
It was just pointing in my direction with a staff in the other hand and an image of lightning coming from the hand pointing. had the beard and all. It was trippy to see an apparition that big, I've seen hundreds of smaller apparitions of entities through out the years but the size of this one looked as if it made Godzilla look small. although size wouldn't matter much anyways.
I guess the point I should be trying to make is that many other people also see apparitions of entities like that on a daily basis it's not all that amazing and unbelievable after a while and not all but some like to pretend they know whether the entity is good or bad especially when in communication with them and it is so easy to be deceived when living as a human and dealing with beings from other dimensions. It's too easy to be tricked.

Maybe I'm accidentally steering a little off topic with this seeing entities thing but I guess it's all connected. I guess i'm saying what appears to be God may not actually be God even if it fits the description and plays the role as God or a good alien race. I don't know, I'm tired and just speaking my mind right now and blabbing a lot and I hope I'm even making sense.. anyway I'll stop typing

Snow

Don't stop typing for my sake . . . I enjoyed the read very much - responding will take longer. Thanks, I'll have a better response later on :)

Snow

@vortex-T217
I have never believed that our translations of the Bible were accurate or even complete. What the Mandela Effect is doing, is changing what used to be a physical reality (correct or not) into something different – almost universally, clear back to the oldest copies available for comparison – yet leaving residual evidence of the previous reality all over the place.

So you say correctly that if God personally appeared before me and told me the Mandela Effect was not real, I would have to assume that this wasn’t God appearing, but only something claiming to be God. Besides that, no man hath seen God, right? That leaves angels and demons, I guess.

I have never seen any apparitions except shadow people and I can only say about them that they are not good. What you saw, I would be inclined to call a vision. I have had dreams and I have heard the ‘still, small voice’. My only indication they were good, is that they were true and helpful.

The thing about this Mandela Effect is that it is happening in plain sight and there is no indication that it is only noticed by a certain group of people – at least not along religious or national or geographical or political lines. I feel that until we can discover what is the common denominator among all the affected we can’t learn its purpose or its cause. If it is random, then what? Is it an accidental consequence of something we have done?

I am fascinated by this whole thing. It’s exciting to realize that reality is flexible, mutable.