Mandela Effect - WTF does it mean?

vortex-T217

I will agree the effect isn't new. But all of us here on the various forums that talked about this effect, were calling it an AlterVu. There was no other name for the phenomena up until just recently. A lot of us attributed the effect to the John Titor email experiments. But I have been experiencing these different memories all my life.

My most recent discovery is about the nuclear superpowers. Three of them as I remember it. USA, Soviet Union, and Red China. The only thing is I can't find any historical reference that shows China is or was a nuclear superpower. They had over 5000 nukes. There was an arms race. The USA was the leader back then. But now Russia is listed as the leading Nuclear superpower with the USA as the only current contender.

Could it be that the Mandela effect is the result of a nuclear war?

Could be, ya just never know. Ever see the movie called Rewind? It has similar elements to this scenario of what could cause the ME and it also shares some similarities and terminology used in Remnants story. Maybe not exact but it is similar.
You're still going on about Remnants hoax? Didn't it already get kicked from this thread once?

It was moved.
and I don't mean to go on about anything I just was stating how this movie shows an example of things similar to the whole idea of a nuclear disaster being a result of the ME and this just happens to go along with Remnants claim as well.
I'm very sorry for mentioning his name again here! Please forgive me. I don't mean to annoy anyone

vortex-T217

Could be, ya just never know. Ever see the movie called Rewind? It has similar elements to this scenario of what could cause the ME and it also shares some similarities and terminology used in Remnants story. Maybe not exact but it is similar.
You're still going on about Remnants hoax? Didn't it already get kicked from this thread once?

It was moved.
and I don't mean to go on about anything I just was stating how this movie shows an example of things similar to the whole idea of a nuclear disaster being a result of the ME and this just happens to go along with Remnants claim as well.
I'm very sorry for mentioning his name again here! Please forgive me. I don't mean to annoy anyone
I'll correct my words. I meant ME happening because of a nuclear disaster in some other universe

Snow

OK - So I didn't kick Remnant out of the thread. I was and I still am extremely interested in BOH research if it ever materializes. Nothing is off the table in this topic, but Remnants 'organization' is not the topic of this thread. There was enough interest in it, though, that it seemed to need its own platform.

I didn't respond immediately to @Einstien's re-introduction of the 'we are dead' scenario because it is an explanation that is one of the easiest to imagine, yet for me, one of the hardest to entertain. It is indeed true that many of the ME affected have close calls and near death experiences that have led many of us to consider the possibility that we have resumed life in a closely related timeline. And the waves of recognition of the ME could suggest that mass death in our original reality has "slid" enough of us at one time that we collectively notice/remember differences and find our place in the Mandela Effect 'brotherhood' as we remember the same 'old reality'.

So seriously - the Mandela Effect is a real thing in this reality. In this reality, the history of some events is remembered differently than records of history record them, by a significant and ever-increasing number of people. I can't disagree with people who see nothing because, for them, there is nothing to see. I have noticed, though, that most people waking up to the effect, notice a single thing that they are sure of and suddenly the effect is real and reality needs to be redefined. To me, this might be confirmation that the effect happens in waves. So far, there is no single thing that relates these people or these waves to each other. Until there is science to explain the effect, it remains in the realm of the magical. And there is my conundrum! It is real, it is not magic - it has a cause. WTF is it?

The effect is not perfect. Some changes have left residual evidence. This lack of perfection suggests, to me, that the effect, if it were discovered to be supernatural, would not necessarily be divine.

Every single day I consider a reality that is not fixed - but even that is not a correct characterization of what I face. My reality is fixed - it is the history of my reality that has changed. I think it is the single most important and exciting thing going on in the world today. Millions of people see that reality isn't what we thought it was. WTF does it mean?

Snow

So I found a smidgen of residual evidence of the northern polar ice cap in this vid:

Start at 9:50 and listen for about a minute.

Snow

So finally, a new take on what Anthony Patch calls Quantum Pollution. Is it possible that nothing has changed except our perception? Are our brains being altered and memories being manipulated by technology?

TimeFlipper

A very good video posting mate!..The idea of the NWO as described has been around for about 20years but its worth being reminded of it..
My take on AI is that the Quantum Computer will eventually become "the real" AI...Several writers on Quantum Computers say that it will possess the ability to time-travel and to also collect universal information...

You may have seen the Star Trek movie (i cant remember which one) where a deep space probe for collecting info is returning to Earth to give out that info, but at the same time it threatens the earth and has become an entity with independent thought processing and speech...It calls itself VIJA....This is how i see the next generation of Quantum Computers, but more pleasant than VIJA lol :D.

A guy called Rupert Sheldrake came up with with a concept he called, The Morphic Field (this was shown in an episode of Doctor Who) also Morphic Resonance...Briefly it describes an area where the "collective memory" of every living creature on Earth is contained in, exterior to every species...Sheldrake also covers telepathy as an inter-connection between every individual species, including humans....The Quantum Computers could also embrace that Sheldrake concept too..

vortex-T217

So finally, a new take on what Anthony Patch calls Quantum Pollution. Is it possible that nothing has changed except our perception? Are our brains being altered and memories being manipulated by technology?

It's a interesting take on it. The Boltzmann thing is interesting. but I'm confused on how there can be residual evidence found that is physical if the ME is all just only in our minds? They said nothing in reality physically changes and that it's just our brains changing but that can't be the case if there is physical residual evidence found. I was just confused by that part and some of his examples but maybe I need to go back and listen to it again. Thanks for posting the videos. they are interesting.

Snow

Yeah man, I understand the conundrum and feel it myself. It would make sense if nothing had actually changed except our brains but I'm not entirely convinced. I am just open to the possibility. Still exploring, friend!

Meanwhile, check this vid out. Geordie Rose recently made a presentation to promote his new company KINDRED. I find it kind of insane that he would use that forum to make comments about the Mandela Effect and conspiracy theories concerning DWAVE and CERN. This vid is a look at Geordie saying the things out loud at other forums, that he is ridiculing in his recent Kindred conference. Entertaining to say the least.

What was most interesting to me is Geordie, in his description of the Mandela Effect, didn't say that Mandela Effect is the conspiracy. He just feels moved, for some reason (hmmm - wonder what that reason might be?), to repudiate and call 'gigantic conspiracy' on the fact that DWAVE and CERN are responsible for the effect. He absolutely believes in the Mandela Effect. The other thing, naming this AI company KINDRED is not going to magically make these robots our friends and relatives.

Monica Brannan

A "Mandela Effect" is a mass remembering of something as it is not now and never has been in this reality.

I am not much troubled by it - that is to say, I am AFFECTED by it, and fascinated with what it might mean -but it has only disrupted my life as much my fascination has allowed it to. I haven't been harmed by it - but when you wake up every day knowing, without a doubt, that reality is not really real it can set you on an exciting path of exploration. If you don't know much about it, go to youtube and come back. Or check out MandelaEffect.com

I searched for a thread specifically related to the "Mandela Effect" and I didn't find any, though I did find some mentions of it within other threads. Last month when I did the same search nothing came up at all. I spend some time each day with the topic, so I thought I would start a thread and see if we can discuss it here.

"Mandela Effect" is the name coined by Fiona Broome when she realized she wasn't the only person who had a profound disconnect when Nelson Mandela died this decade because she clearly remembered his death before the turn of the century. My disconnect occurred when he was elected President of South Africa because I remembered his death while he was in prison - in the late 80's or early 90's. That is how the popular name of this phenomenon came about, but it doesn't do it justice.

When I first started posting in time travel forums, it was because my husband and I had experienced a change in our reality that we both recognized and we both remembered it as having been different the year before. We called it a time-slip. That was in 2004. However, Titorites will remember the email experiment performed for some people John Titor interacted with at Coast to Coast AM's Post2Post BBS, in 2000. Some of the participants had reality shifts that they called "Alter-Vu". Zeshuans would refer to this as 'time ripples' in the minor sense and 'time quakes' in the major sense. This would suggest the effect could be caused by time travel - and this is not a new notion because we ALL remember the movie "Butterfly Effect", of course.

There is the "dead again" or "alive again" phenomenon that may part of the same effect (that was a hot topic at Time Travel Forum, where all us original Paranormalis members here came from). That topic blew up and then subsided, but now the "Mandela Effect" has adopted instances of "Dead/Alive Again" into its definition.

There is the term "Quantum Pollution", coined by Anthony Patch, who believes the effect is caused by CERN and the DWAVE Adiabetic Quantum Computer.

No matter it's called, it's real, it's wildly weird, and knowing about it is as potentially life altering as confirmation of aliens, or finding anti-diluvian humans in Antarctica. It changes everything, right? If this Universe isn't exactly what we thought it was, then what exactly is it?
This happens to me all the time