Mandela Effect

paulyoung2

inteview with a or the is a mistake not legit

the only legit one that should really show you where you are (hopefully since you are here you understand it) is the james bond dolly.. as you know by now this is the real deal and should really start pushing you towards antarctica and the icewalls.. which of course you wont do because your species is muzzled zombie iphoned slaves.. fat and comfy into the AI arms.. so you are already lost case in this timeline but the truth should be known and it is that the james bond one is legit

TimeFlipper

inteview with a or the is a mistake not legit

the only legit one that should really show you where you are (hopefully since you are here you understand it) is the james bond dolly.. as you know by now this is the real deal and should really start pushing you towards antarctica and the icewalls.. which of course you wont do because your species is muzzled zombie iphoned slaves.. fat and comfy into the AI arms.. so you are already lost case in this timeline but the truth should be known and it is that the james bond one is legit

Blimey, another member who thinks he is an Extra Terrestrial :fp: :LOL:..

paulyoung2

^never did I say that boomer I said that YOU are muzzled slave and that is not to change. In fact you will pass on muzzled slave sadly..
detoxify the soup. Only way to ease what's coming.

TimeFlipper

^never did I say that boomer I said that YOU are muzzled slave and that is not to change. In fact you will pass on muzzled slave sadly..
detoxify the soup. Only way to ease what's coming.

What was it you said in a recent posting?, oh yes let me quote you (As you know by now, this is the real deal and should really start pushing you towards Antarctica and the ice walls...Which of course you wont do because YOUR SPECIES is muzzled zombie iphoned slaves)..End Quote.

I have no idea as to what "species" you think you belong to, so shall I hazard a guess into thinking that you might believe you are a Klingon, Martian, Saturnian, Venusian etc etc?...You certainly don't want to think you are a humanoid, maybe your own soup needs detoxifying :alien::LOL:..

paulyoung2

^ Yes I said Your species. The human species. There are many species on earth not only your arrogant clueless species.

When I say Your species i am talking about the HUMAN species 21st century (in particular 2014 and on since it is not the same as pre 2014)

Nixter

Without searching for it, what do you remember about the Mask of Tutankhamun? I have a deck of cards, when I got them, the Mask had just a Cobra centred on the brow. Now it has both Cobra and a Vulture. It is a weird thing...(intuitively feel like ancient history got changed) I asked a friend (generally quite a cynical person, so always good to bounce ideas off of) and they told me their family had a picture of it in their living room, spent much time throughout teens looking at it... and agreed with me that it was only a Cobra... said they'd check it out next time they visited home. Soon after called me to say they felt totally shaken. Couldn't quite believe that the picture depicted both Cobra and Vulture, said even the family were surprised. But soon after they just accepted that they'd misremembered and carried on.

walt willis

Doctor Jacobs has a name for people that the aliens are making changes to. He claims the aliens have made as many as 60 or more changes to human DNA over time and that the newest humans he calls hubrieds.
There also seems to be a brake away group of smarter humans in contrast to other humans that have not been altered?
It will be interesting to see what conflicts occur as the divide continues.
Forums such as this one may be a good place to observe such conflicts.

Nixter

Doctor Jacobs has a name for people that the aliens are making changes to. He claims the aliens have made as many as 60 or more changes to human DNA over time and that the newest humans he calls hubrieds.
There also seems to be a brake away group of smarter humans in contrast to other humans that have not been altered?
It will be interesting to see what conflicts occur as the divide continues.
Forums such as this one may be a good place to observe such conflicts.

Maybe this is the quantum mechanics manipulation. The tweaking beyond the so-called veil. Beyond the dimensions to which our human vehicle has limited instrumentation to fully comprehend. It would not surprise me that they would create hybrids. I would hope that the pathway to beauty and symphony would be selected though - imagine what we could achieve if we could just raise the lowest to at least the third tier in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. It is more appealing than the road to despair and discord we presently find ourselves upon.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

DJT reminds me of Zaphod Beeblebrox in the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I could almost imagine Trump travelling around with Douglas Adams through the universe as President of the Universe. And it might also explain a lot about Douglas Adams...

walt willis

Maybe this is the quantum mechanics manipulation. The tweaking beyond the so-called veil. Beyond the dimensions to which our human vehicle has limited instrumentation to fully comprehend. It would not surprise me that they would create hybrids. I would hope that the pathway to beauty and symphony would be selected though - imagine what we could achieve if we could just raise the lowest to at least the third tier in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. It is more appealing than the road to despair and discord we presently find ourselves upon.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

DJT reminds me of Zaphod Beeblebrox in the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I could almost imagine Trump travelling around with Douglas Adams through the universe as President of the Universe. And it might also explain a lot about Douglas Adams...
I agree! Just like the movie called "Time Traveler" we may see some strange shit?
Hope i live long enough to see others that were gifted before I die.