Mandela Effect

TimeFlipper

I don’t know what to say, I am only trying to wrap my mind around it – why would anybody want to draw attention to the movie more than to the book? … and would an intentional mistake be able to do that?
… I don’t know … it is weird.
I mean, if this would be the singular case of Mandela effect, it would be plausible … but there are hundreds, maybe thousands out there.
… I don’t know …

Why would anybody want to draw attention to the movie more than to the book?...Movies generate massive amounts of money from audience participation over a very short period of time by virtue of advertising, just after they are released to the general public World Wide..

The book Interview With The Vampire was written in 1976, and the Movie with the same name was released in 1994...Therefore, many many more people would have gone to watch the movie just after its release in 1994, compared to those who would have bought the book and read it in the same short time period..

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
Another one I just found out was that it apparently has alway been just "Disney" on top of videos and DVDs. I remember it as being Disney's. So I went to my old video and DVD collection in the lounge and got out some Disney videos to take pictures of them. As you can see from the pictures, I have 3 different versions of it. So which one is correct?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 2

start at edge

Why would anybody want to draw attention to the movie more than to the book?...Movies generate massive amounts of money from audience participation over a very short period of time by virtue of advertising, just after they are released to the general public World Wide..

The book Interview With The Vampire was written in 1976, and the Movie with the same name was released in 1994...Therefore, many many more people would have gone to watch the movie just after its release in 1994, compared to those who would have bought the book and read it in the same short time period..
That is true – movies always brought a huge profit to the producers (and not only), so I see the point … but even so, there are a lot of people who remember even the movie title as “Interview With A Vampire”, which observation makes reference to the Mandela effect, even (and especially) people directly involved with the movie and even if the written title is seen by them all to be “Interview With The Vampire”

start at edge

Another one I just found out was that it apparently has alway been just "Disney" on top of videos and DVDs. I remember it as being Disney's. So I went to my old video and DVD collection in the lounge and got out some Disney videos to take pictures of them. As you can see from the pictures, I have 3 different versions of it. So which one is correct?
I think all 3 are in fact right. The first one is pointing to someone’s songs
Disney’s songs … Whose songs? – Disney’s
The other 2 are pointing to a story and respectively to a movie, naming them and the author (Disney presents FREAKY FRIDAY)

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
I think all 3 are in fact right. The first one is pointing to someone’s songs
Disney’s songs … Whose songs? – Disney’s
The other 2 are pointing to a story and respectively to a movie, naming them and the author (Disney presents FREAKY FRIDAY)

That's what I thought. It's just strange that apparently the "Disney's" version doesn't exist.

Also, I might be going mad, but I have a very strong memory of being at the cinema, around 2013, and they had a trailer for Ghostbusters 3 before the film started. I remember the trailer was dark and creepy and the ghostbusters were not the original but teenagers or thereabouts. It also had invisible creatures as the big bad and they had to find a way to defeat them. I remember it clearly because I said to my mum that I wanted to see it as Ghostbusters has a place in my heart (I grew up with them. And, yes, I am old enough to have seen the original ghostbusters in the cinema. The library ghost made me jump the first time I saw it) but I have tried to find the trailer for it but no such luck. It's like the trailer never existed. Am I going mad or imagining a non existent trailer?

walt willis

I have information that would shock you, but I dare not say what I know for a fact as it would bring me much grief. If you guys only knew the truth it would cause you many sleepless nights...

start at edge

That's what I thought. It's just strange that apparently the "Disney's" version doesn't exist.

Also, I might be going mad, but I have a very strong memory of being at the cinema, around 2013, and they had a trailer for Ghostbusters 3 before the film started. I remember the trailer was dark and creepy and the ghostbusters were not the original but teenagers or thereabouts. It also had invisible creatures as the big bad and they had to find a way to defeat them. I remember it clearly because I said to my mum that I wanted to see it as Ghostbusters has a place in my heart (I grew up with them. And, yes, I am old enough to have seen the original ghostbusters in the cinema. The library ghost made me jump the first time I saw it) but I have tried to find the trailer for it but no such luck. It's like the trailer never existed. Am I going mad or imagining a non existent trailer?
The trailer you mentioned is not “non existent”, it exists, only in a different timeline. There are certain entities who are permanently screwing up these timelines. In some of the timelines they make a complete mess, in some only partial, in others only minimal and in very few they can not mess up anything at all as it is known who they are and what they do. They perform satanic rituals to take over a so called vehicle, which they use as a temporary host, that is someone unsuspecting and most often with a soft soul, innocent, something similar to what you maybe saw in the movie “Fallen” (Azazel – Denzel Washington). When such an entity “jumps” out of the host, it changes the destination time and timeline where taking over the new host. Regularly, the destination host, time and timeline can not be controlled by those entities, for them it seems as something happening randomly. Those who actually control everything, are in some specific timeline, which they never leave, they only send these entities, using them as some sort of test subjects and giving them precise assignments and missions to perform every time they are sent to a specific timeline. In some cases, such entities call themselves time travelers and they usually have no clue that they are in fact tools of those who sent them, also not knowing what expects them if they fail their mission. Our timeline was disturbed numerous times by such entities and the Mandela effect is one of the minor mess they caused. This phenomenon that in our timeline was called Mandela effect, is in fact a projection of other timelines belonging to the same branching set. All this is mind blowing if going down the rabbit hole and finding out more specific details.

walt willis

The trailer you mentioned is not “non existent”, it exists, only in a different timeline. There are certain entities who are permanently screwing up these timelines. In some of the timelines they make a complete mess, in some only partial, in others only minimal and in very few they can not mess up anything at all as it is known who they are and what they do. They perform satanic rituals to take over a so called vehicle, which they use as a temporary host, that is someone unsuspecting and most often with a soft soul, innocent, something similar to what you maybe saw in the movie “Fallen” (Azazel – Denzel Washington). When such an entity “jumps” out of the host, it changes the destination time and timeline where taking over the new host. Regularly, the destination host, time and timeline can not be controlled by those entities, for them it seems as something happening randomly. Those who actually control everything, are in some specific timeline, which they never leave, they only send these entities, using them as some sort of test subjects and giving them precise assignments and missions to perform every time they are sent to a specific timeline. In some cases, such entities call themselves time travelers and they usually have no clue that they are in fact tools of those who sent them, also not knowing what expects them if they fail their mission. Our timeline was disturbed numerous times by such entities and the Mandela effect is one of the minor mess they caused. This phenomenon that in our timeline was called Mandela effect, is in fact a projection of other timelines belonging to the same branching set. All this is mind blowing if going down the rabbit hole and finding out more specific details.
All very true and then some. In the far distant future there are people as well as no humans that move around in space/time that are being used to improve their existence. They are in conflict and always making changes to our world and theirs. This is the greatest danger we face along with the humans that have gained favor with them for personal power and control of others. To identify them all you need do is find the people behind the Deep State and their allies. There are just nine member leaders at the top wearing the white hats that talked Trump into fighting this problem and they are made up of three of three. That is all I'll share...Sleep well and just live your life knowing that for every action there is an equal opposing force. The universe is not always in perfect balance93209320?

start at edge

All very true and then some. In the far distant future there are people as well as no humans that move around in space/time that are being used to improve their existence. They are in conflict and always making changes to our world and theirs. This is the greatest danger we face along with the humans that have gained favor with them for personal power and control of others. To identify them all you need do is find the people behind the Deep State and their allies. There are just nine member leaders at the top wearing the white hats that talked Trump into fighting this problem and they are made up of three of three. That is all I'll share...Sleep well and just live your life knowing that for every action there is an equal opposing force. The universe is not always in perfect balanceView attachment 9320View attachment 9320?
This universe is not balanced, but the multi-verses are always in perfect balance, otherwise nothing could have ever existed. UNI-verse (UNI – one) / MULTI-verse (MULTI – more/multiple).
The balance shift was possible because certain entities got access to a very sensitive feature that should be granted only to high consciousness beings – connecting, crossing and overlapping of the and between universes. Operating on this feature was something done abusively by those entities, it was practically stolen by them so to say, that is the reason why they never show themselves, always stay hidden, taking false identities, in this particular case disguised as humans, changing and switching identities all the time. One of their defining characteristics and at the same time their main given assignment is to prevent anybody other than their kind getting access to, or even information on techniques for learning, handling and using this feature.
In this very timeline, in this certain period of history, most of them are after a few individual humans who got to know significant parts of these techniques and they are capable of doing anything to stop these fellow humans from even spreading any information they have. Their main (and huge) problem is that they are not capable of identifying those humans. There are only a few cases where they got onto very few people, but it was simply by chance and mainly because of those people negligence. The important and most significant aspects are still safe and they will remain safe, nothing is about to ever leak, that is why such desperation among those entities, they know that there is nothing they can do about this, therefore they are frightened to let their superiors know that they completely failed their mission (the punishment for such failure is oblivion through immense pain and suffering).
Recognized (world) leaders, such as nations presidents, prime ministers, even artists, are only puppets. Those truly responsible are never in sight, they always operate behind the scene, from behind the curtain. Supposed groups or individuals, organizations or even clubs – it is all a decoy having the only purpose to draw people attention to those and away from the real thing, but soon there will be even no need to identify the intruders, as they are about to be excluded and isolated anyway, by their own deeds, by their own persistence, by their own (wrong) tactics. At some point, when seeing they are losing terrain more and more, they will take the initiative to gather all together and debate what to do next (even though there is nothing that they or anyone else can do) – I can hardly wait for this to happen, for us it will be the greatest show ever.