steven chiverton

at the rate they are going everything discovered by inventors and geniuses will be national security , i cant believe how they keep weaponizing that word. and its not the case at times its more like a profiting tech grab for there selfish war hungry military.

at the rate they are going everything discovered by inventors and geniuses will be national security , i cant believe how they keep weaponizing that word. and its not the case at times its more like a profiting tech grab for there selfish war hungry military.
That’s a good thing that it will be national security so nobody can use it.

steven chiverton

everything for the military purposes isent for the greater good for the populations , military has a selfish agenda and monopoly over its abuse for the wrong purposes , and many have been murdered just to keep there big secret which isent benefiting mankind

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am not going to say anymore because we should be positive here. Just consider my post a warning. I've come across some really whacko people while being involved in the time travel sub-culture. Please don't be offended if I give advice. I know it hurts peoples' egos and causes disappointment, but I wouldn't lie. Feel free to PM me to discuss further. I just want people to remain safe. Long time members here know what I'm talking about. Please be careful out there. There are legitimate people, and there are those that aren't what they seem. And for the record, Ronald Mallett was very level headed with me and even followed me on Twitter once.
Whether you believe his science or not, that's up to you, at least he isn't out to get anybody. He's normal. He's intelligent, too.

That's all I'm saying. PM me to discuss further.