Help

Has anyone heard where Marshal Barnes' experiments could be taking place? I've only seen claims of his studies but I haven't seen anything on his location or where his lectures take place. I follow him on Twitter/X but I he hasn't been posting much related to his research.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Has anyone heard where Marshal Barnes' experiments could be taking place? I've only seen claims of his studies but I haven't seen anything on his location or where his lectures take place. I follow him on Twitter/X but I he hasn't been posting much related to his research.
Bad news. Stay far away.

One thing I do agree with Marshall Barnes is the fact that time travel technology should never be blackmarketed nor available for anyone to use due to national security reasons.

Unless an agency is built and strict rules.

Blackmarket is also illegal I’ve seen many on here claim they would buy a device off the black market.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

we have many geniuses on this earth and many have there own ideas and experimental experiences and so it be hard for even the military to keep track of and what comes close to what they say would be classified so its only a matter of time before a non scientists stumbles on what they try so hard to classify, and get it right

we have many geniuses on this earth and many have there own ideas and experimental experiences and so it be hard for even the military to keep track of and what comes close to what they say would be classified so its only a matter of time before a non scientists stumbles on what they try so hard to classify, and get it right
8thsinner’s quote.

Time travel already is a thing and you aren't in the loop. But you're probably right, when people learn of it, the laws will be different but it will already be a different kind of society with different people making the laws in the first place. And the only two that will matter are the only ones that really matter now. Harm no being for any kind of pleasure and do not steal what belongs to another.
The enforcement of anything on top of that will not be tolerated because people will be free and be pretty damned stubborn about the right to govern themselves.