Maybe we're the result of aliens + monkeys?

Sandy

[QAb
I don't watch youtube videos for this sort of purpose.

That is, I sometimes watch old cartoons there with my son. And I get some lesson ideas there from teachers.

But there is very little of substance on youtube.

I do have a couple of links to old documentaries there, if you're interested.

Harte

UOTE="Harte, post: 97611, member: 443"]I don't watch youtube videos for this sort of purpose.

That is, I sometimes watch old cartoons there with my son. And I get some lesson ideas there from teachers.

Harte[/QUOTE]
absolutely

Sandy

Or
Sandy and others. If you're interested in DNA, then the discoveries in the Bucegi mountains of Romania, written about by Radu Cinamar in the book Transylvania Sunrise, published in English by Sky Books, should interest you. That's if you're willing to accept that it's not just science fiction. Within the underground facility, allegedly built tens of thousands of years ago, a device was found that could read people's DNA extensively. I believe that they were beginning to find that people had DNA from all over the cosmos, not just this world. And the device had the data of where in the galaxies, from which extraterrestrial races, the DNA was coming from.
ordering it now. Thank you!

Harte

I don't watch youtube videos for this sort of purpose.

Harte
absolutely
Both from BBC

The Case of the Ancient Astronauts:

Atlantis Reborn Again:

Both are eye-openers, if you're not wearing blinders.

Harte

HDRKID

Hi Titorite:

There is a theory known as the swamp ape. Basically, that we lost our fur as a result of living on the edge of a warm sea.

Humans basically are told that the BEK and tall white aliens are monsters, but that is not the case. After all their technology is very superior. If their goal was to take us over.... they would have done so many years ago.

Instead, they are coming to save some of us. They will then reseed earth after the nuclear war. What they need is people who hate war and love peace.