Mayhem's silliness exposed!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
All this time, we're just trying to protect the community from those who want to harm it.

I won't get into technical stuff here. I'll just precise one point. When we're talking about a trail of IP and logins, we're talking about up to 6 or 8 accounts total, that span years. The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs. The previous, older accounts, didn't use that IP range. They used IPs (in other ranges) they have in common together and with those newer accounts as well. (Anyway... end of technical part).

Do we make member IP addresses public, in a normal context? No, never. The IP address that was released was the address used by a troll and stalker over a period of time. An individual who seeks to harm this forum. The kind of damage this person could potentially suffer from releasing his IP is nothing compared to the damage he would want to do here, to our message board. @PaulaJedi I don't want people to know where I live either.

Let's not forget the rules were broken several times by this individual, who had previous accounts that were locked for baiting and trolling. Should we allow him back under his latest identity and let him go as he pleases?

Multiple attempts of deception, of course ban him. I understand. I just wanted to make sure that our IP's are remaining private and you said yes, so I'll relax.

NaturalPhilosopher

From some research I did I found out that Nicolas didn't realise that the so called diodes were covered a in stable but rare transuranic which was caused by a manufacturing error that why he was unable to replicate his experiments. From what I believe and feel I strongly believe walker could help you with the matter if your serious about achieving your goal
manufacturing error with a super heavy radioactive actinide?
not likely
unless they like death

there are no stable transuranic elements.

anyways nichols said his entire stash of surface barrier transistors went mysteriously missing in his back room.

TimeFlipper

manufacturing error with a super heavy radioactive actinide?
not likely
unless they like death

there are no stable transuranic elements.

anyways nichols said his entire stash of surface barrier transistors went mysteriously missing in his back room.
You are wrong about Preston Nichols having his entire stash of SBTs go mysteriously missing...Re-read the Montauk Revisited book, chapters 18, 19, and 20...The US Govt was involved in the shutting down of all SBT manufacture and ordered suppliers to destroy all stocks of them..
Suppliers secretly hid loads of them, and you can pick up what happened next in those chapters i gave you...A reply is not necessary..