Mayhem's silliness exposed!

mullac998

Reply to my previous posting...Harriet B began her time much earlier than this year, possibly in 2016, so you cant use her as an example...Another member brought forward the posting from Harriet B..
Harriet B joined in 2018.... Look I still think he should be ubanned if you don't like him then just ignore them so you don't have to see the posts

TimeFlipper

Harriet B joined in 2018.... Look I still think he should be ubanned if you don't like him then just ignore them so you don't have to see the posts
Thank you for confirming my fact that you couldnt use Harriet B as an argument for keeping that pathological liar on Paranormalis...I have no intentions of putting anyone on ignore, if trolls come on here i want to help in getting them banned...May i suggest instead of wasting your precious time with that banned member, you continue your quest to build a scalar wave set up...

mullac998

Thank you for confirming my fact that you couldnt use Harriet B as an argument for keeping that pathological liar on Paranormalis...I have no intentions of putting anyone on ignore, if trolls come on here i want to help in getting them banned...May i suggest instead of wasting your precious time with that banned member, you continue your quest to build a scalar wave set up...
Don't worry about that I'm still working on that and show everyone when I'm done

mullac998

Don't worry about that I'm still working on that and show everyone when I'm done
And once I provide evidence I can
Iam looking forward to seeing your completion (y):)..
I'll be constructing an experiment to provide evidence that messages can be sent through time and once I do it will depending on certain factors and timing ill be off to the future to escape this weirdly time line where I can expand my knowledge and abilities in the future and put them to good use making the world a better place

TimeFlipper

And once I provide evidence I can

I'll be constructing an experiment to provide evidence that messages can be sent through time and once I do it will depending on certain factors and timing ill be off to the future to escape this weirdly time line where I can expand my knowledge and abilities in the future and put them to good use making the world a better place
Iam still searching to find those elusive Time frequencies that the late Preston Nichols hinted about...If iam successful i will make certain you become the first to know about it, and then i will move onto the next stage which will be "quantum tunneling"..

Preston Nichols gave us the Delta Time Generator which is a quantum tunneling device, that can be expanded even further...I feel cetain he built his own time-machine by using the quantum tunneling method, and you might recall from the Montauk books that Nichols purchased a VERY large amount of those surface barrier transistors to use as an essential part of his time-machine!...

Good luck with your own project, and i really like your thoughts on making our world a better place to live in (y) :)..

mullac998

Iam still searching to find those elusive Time frequencies that the late Preston Nichols hinted about...If iam successful i will make certain you become the first to know about it, and then i will move onto the next stage which will be "quantum tunneling"..

Preston Nichols gave us the Delta Time Generator which is a quantum tunneling device, that can be expanded even further...I feel cetain he built his own time-machine by using the quantum tunneling method, and you might recall from the Montauk books that Nichols purchased a VERY large amount of those surface barrier transistors to use as an essential part of his time-machine!...

Good luck with your own project, and i really like your thoughts on making our world a better place to live in (y) :)..
The time travelling is to connect to the energy in the future

mullac998

From some research I did I found out that Nicolas didn't realise that the so called diodes were covered a in stable but rare transuranic which was caused by a manufacturing error that why he was unable to replicate his experiments. From what I believe and feel I strongly believe walker could help you with the matter if your serious about achieving your goal

TimeFlipper

From some research I did I found out that Nicolas didn't realise that the so called diodes were covered a in stable but rare transuranic which was caused by a manufacturing error that why he was unable to replicate his experiments. From what I believe and feel I strongly believe walker could help you with the matter if your serious about achieving your goal
Thanks for the input, although i doubt very much there is any chance of a transuranic element occuring as a manufacturing mistake in a semiconductor production factory...You are well aware that the surface barrier transistors Preston Nichols bought amounted to 40,000 of them....If all 40, 000 of those semiconductors had been covered in some transuranic element all of them unstable, Nichols would have suffered first degree radiation burns while soldering all of them together :eek: ;)...

You already know my feelings about that Walker, and i know you think differently to me, therefore we must agree to disagree with each other on this matter...He would be the very last person i would ever choose to "help me" as you suggested, and i know he told you to say that to me ;) :D..
Iam only interested in knowing how well you are doing in your own experiments, keep us all informed please (y):)..