Mayhem's silliness exposed!

Wind7

Staff
All this time, we're just trying to protect the community from those who want to harm it.

I won't get into technical stuff here. I'll just precise one point. When we're talking about a trail of IP and logins, we're talking about up to 6 or 8 accounts total, that span years. The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs. The previous, older accounts, didn't use that IP range. They used IPs (in other ranges) they have in common together and with those newer accounts as well. (Anyway... end of technical part).

Do we make member IP addresses public, in a normal context? No, never. The IP address that was released was the address used by a troll and stalker over a period of time. An individual who seeks to harm this forum. The kind of damage this person could potentially suffer from releasing his IP is nothing compared to the damage he would want to do here, to our message board. @PaulaJedi I don't want people to know where I live either.

Let's not forget the rules were broken several times by this individual, who had previous accounts that were locked for baiting and trolling. Should we allow him back under his latest identity and let him go as he pleases?

No.

mullac998

All this time, we're just trying to protect the community from those who want to harm it.

I won't get into technical stuff here. I'll just precise one point. When we're talking about a trail of IP and logins, we're talking about up to 6 or 8 accounts total, that span years. The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs. The previous, older accounts, didn't use that IP range. They used IPs (in other ranges) they have in common together and with those newer accounts as well. (Anyway... end of technical part).

Do we make member IP addresses public, in a normal context? No, never. The IP address that was released was the address used by a troll and stalker over a period of time. An individual who seeks to harm this forum. The kind of damage this person could potentially suffer from releasing his IP is nothing compared to the damage he would want to do here, to our message board. @PaulaJedi I don't want people to know where I live either.

Let's not forget the rules were broken several times by this individual, who had previous accounts that were locked for baiting and trolling. Should we allow him back under his latest identity and let him go as he pleases?
I can remember back all the way to Lord Henry and I don't recall him ever breaking the rules nor did starlite because she asked for her account to be closed and now walker hasn't done any thing wrong. I understand that you want to keep people safe but if the person benhind lord henry was the same person as starlite and now walker which its not then why would he wait 3/4 years to come back with a new identity? If he was really same person he would of came back sooner. That being said I believe walker should be unbanned and if you don't like his content you don't have to read it nor are force to reply to any messages he may or may not not send but then again I do strongly believe that he does have some interesting insights and we should not ignore him

TimeFlipper

I can remember back all the way to Lord Henry and I don't recall him ever breaking the rules nor did starlite because she asked for her account to be closed and now walker hasn't done any thing wrong. I understand that you want to keep people safe but if the person benhind lord henry was the same person as starlite and now walker which its not then why would he wait 3/4 years to come back with a new identity? If he was really same person he would of came back sooner. That being said I believe walker should be unbanned and if you don't like his content you don't have to read it nor are force to reply to any messages he may or may not not send but then again I do strongly believe that he does have some interesting insights and we should not ignore him

Walker including all his other identities, two of them as a female, is a pathological liar...What value can a guy with those type of credentials ever be allowed back on Paranormalis again?..However, no doubt it will be back again sometime in the future, perhaps as a bi-sexual :ROFLMAO: (No disrespect intended to any genuine bisexual people on here)..

mullac998

Walker including all his other identities, two of them as a female, is a pathological liar...What value can a guy with those type of credentials ever be allowed back on Paranormalis again?..However, no doubt it will be back again sometime in the future, perhaps as a bi-sexual :ROFLMAO: (No disrespect intended to any genuine bisexual people on here)..
Once again failed to see to the fact the ip address only came into existence this year so if you're implying he was Harriet or what ever the user name was it would of been a different ip in total so you cannot and I repeat cannot assume that it was the same person.

TimeFlipper

Once again failed to see to the fact the ip address only came into existence this year so if you're implying he was Harriet or what ever the user name was it would of been a different ip in total so you cannot and I repeat cannot assume that it was the same person.
Walker lied to you regarding IP addresses!!

TimeFlipper

Go check for yourself
I did...The numbers dont refer to time scales, there are other factors involved...An example is my own that begins with 85, which started in December of last year when i bought my new laptop...According to you my number for this year should be, what, you tell me?

mullac998

The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs which would of been Harriet, starlite and now walker and as we know the IP that walker was using only came into existence this year. Come on man use your brain or whats the point in having one

TimeFlipper

The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs which would of been Harriet, starlite and now walker and as we know the IP that walker was using only came into existence this year. Come on man use your brain or whats the point in having one
Reply to my previous posting...Harriet B began her time much earlier than this year, possibly in 2016, so you cant use her as an example...Another member brought forward the posting from Harriet B..

Last edited: