McDonald's logo explained

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: McDonald's Logo Explained

Today I ate some fries at a little McDo in a Wal-Fart.
It took like 10 minutes before I get my stuff because they had no fries ready to serve...

Wal-Fart lol I like saying that !

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, we can't argue on that one, McDo's food's always hot.
I heard that they keep their nuggets and meat in hot oil. That keep them hot, and makes them more fat and juicy I guess !

gonzogirl

Maybe we get a better tan, man...with all the grease!
Here is a tip..Always go when they are busy and you will get hot fries and fresh(yeah, right)burgers. What ya dont want is a bunch of teenagers with time on their hands..they F with the food just for fun.Ick.

Whitelight

gonzogirl said:
I used to work in fast food (briefly thank GOD.) I just couldn't understand why the police would go through the drive thru. I mean they gotta know that all the wanna be gangstas are a spittin in the food. I just try to go during the busy times because that is when they try to be organized and the fries are always hot...but I NEVER "send the food back"....I mean....
People even would spit in the food when I was a chef at a five star restaurant......No...not me..the waiters. If I caught em they were gone but it happens more than people think!!!:(

I'm a supervisor at a Starbucks, and I can honestly say I've never seen someone spit in someones food or drink. But the thing is, we're not allowed to bring food into the back or have it out of site after a customer has ordered it.

I did also work for a dairy queen and I caught a girl licking someones cheese before putting it on the bun, and she also stuck her hand in an ice cream cake and ate a chunk, then paved some new ice cream on. She got fired.

I sometimes modify my food at mc'd's because I think they'll make it fresh if they have to make it different. Now I'm scared they'll just spit in it :S

I used to go there multiple times a week, then I went three months without fast food, and I felt great. Now I rarely eat it. :)

Maybe Starbucks has some sort of control over things :p

gonzogirl

Re: McDonald's logo explained

I am slowly weaning myself off of fast food. Its hard because almost everything is processed. It is an addiction for sure...I have no doubt that people feel better without fast food.....And McDonalds is evil anyway.....

Loveless_4lyfe

gonzogirl said:
I wouldn't doubt that the guy who started McDonalds was a Free Mason.
Free Masons like to do all that hidden word stuff...sounds more ctyptic than it relly is though.
I think that what makes McDonalds bad is how unethical they are..unethical in every way. Secretive. But that is what the Freemasons are famous for. Secrecy. And rituals....So I think the "hidden word " thing about the name is true but it doesnt mean anything..I mean if the freemasons want to be so secretive they need to try harder because so may people can crack their "codes"........What I think is interesting is the U. S. money and how much talk there is about the symbols..funny..It all spends the same to me!

hahahahaha

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: McDonald's logo explained

McDonalds, It's been a while...
Maybe this week hehe !! I need some fat !!!