Memorial

HDRKID

Hi Yeats:
I believe that we are living in a computer simulation that is like a video game. Also, that this reality generation program... has some errors. These appear to be getting worse every year. Here is my evidence. I took this photo of an abandoned shopping area. Here are some errors.

pano2lx.jpg

Look at this sign. It appears to be written in a strange language I cannot recognize.

sign.jpg

Here are some duplication errors. Notice that the windows are a mess.

windows.jpg

Notice more replication errors. The doors and windows are similar, but wrong. Look at the power poles, they have no wires.

dup.jpg

Maybe, this is due to a defect of an internal program or camera sensor.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
“Let us imagine that our present existence consists of nothing more than a simulation being run by others. If this can be granted, then time travel (or, more accurately, alternate universe travel via the U network) is nothing more than the transfer of the data packet that we call “consciousness” to a different point in the simulation, or to a different simulation.” -- Taobot, June 1, 2001

Twenty years ago.

Time (if that’s what it is) flies.

I don't like my simulation. I want a refund, or at least the headaches turned off.

Yeats

Hi Yeats:
I believe that we are living in a computer simulation that is like a video game. Also, that this reality generation program... has some errors. These appear to be getting worse every year. Here is my evidence. I took this photo of an abandoned shopping area. Here are some errors.

View attachment 12515

Look at this sign. It appears to be written in a strange language I cannot recognize.

View attachment 12516

Here are some duplication errors. Notice that the windows are a mess.

View attachment 12517

Notice more replication errors. The doors and windows are similar, but wrong. Look at the power poles, they have no wires.

View attachment 12518

Maybe, this is due to a defect of an internal program or camera sensor.
These pictures, to me, show the quite normal deterioration of an abandoned property. I have no problem with your simulation idea. In fact, I have quite a few friends who believe the same. However, I don't believe that the images you have presented lend any support to the idea.