Methods for Physical Time Travel

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Rudi - Hmm, I see. More rhetoric, and no proof. I kind of expected I might hear that.

We could argue till blue of whether different timelines exist or not, or whether one can change history or not. But I'll play it safe and avoid those arguments, and I'll unwatch this thread as well. Have a nice day.

Parareal

sort of
more that the time vector is within another 3d spacetime that we're also in at the same time.
when that time vector(which is mass) reverses spatial direction, time stops.

when it's more amplified than normal then time goes backwards
How do you do that? I'm thinking you need a hyper-drive.

Rudi

The physical body is caught in a time of transience and climbs the aging ladder. He can only travel in the direction of the time of his death.
When the physical body dies, its entity soul may choose to travel back to the time of its creation of its physical body.
Only antimatter travel to the past without ballast is possible.
A further journey beyond this limit of its creation turns into a journey into the future, where it completes the circle.

lamdo263

The physical body is caught in a time of transience and climbs the aging ladder. He can only travel in the direction of the time of his death.
When the physical body dies, its entity soul may choose to travel back to the time of its creation of its physical body.
Only antimatter travel to the past without ballast is possible.
A further journey beyond this limit of its creation turns into a journey into the future, where it completes the circle.
Not wholly correct and you also might be a communist.