Mike Ruppert speaks of civil war!

Judge Bean

Originally posted by dissdnt@Nov 8 2004, 11:53 PM
I have a feeling that a calm comes over people when they are together in there communities. And I have a feeling that unitity will triumph over voilence.

I seriously could see a day where 10's of millions are standing in Washington...just standing together...it really is that simple..

We should all go there and stand, certainly, but if we don't say anything or demand anything, they'll just wait for us to go away so they can get back to their filthy business.

Darkwolf

I seriously could see a day where 10's of millions are standing in Washington...just standing together...it really is that simple..

Man, that kind of fluffy revolution has never changed the world. Even the followers of Gandi went through extreme pain before they got what they wanted, and 50 years before that a nonviolent path woulen't have worked at all. In order to change anything, we will need to get our hands dirty in the pigsty of politics, and wrestle every one of those prize winning boars out of office and away from the sty by pollitical force. They will do anything they can to stop us. Standing around with flowers in our hair won't do a bloody thing.

StarLord

Or better yet, every single working person go to their accounting dept and force them to change your disignation to "Private Contractor" and that you will do your own taxes at the end of the year. If 10's of Millions hit the Govt. where it most soundly would hurt, the wallet, then they would have to take notice. You can't wage war on a pocket full of IOU's can you?

dissdnt

Honestly my idea about everyone gathering in Washington is just an excuse to get high and get laid, sorry guys.

haha :)

Darkwolf

Honestly my idea about everyone gathering in Washington is just an excuse to get high and get laid, sorry guys.

haha

Too bad the last admin is out, they'd have joined ya.

dissdnt

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 9 2004, 01:04 AM

haha?

Too bad the last admin is out, they'd have joined ya.

Is that a good or bad thing? hehe

Judge Bean

Originally posted by dissdnt@Nov 8 2004, 11:53 PM

You're idea of getting high and gettting laid is to just stand in a huge crowd in Washington, D.C.? This must be why they all spend so much money and effort to get elected to Congress.

StarLord

Well, one of the Mayors there thought so. His best friend was Crack wasn't it?

CaryP

Okay, we've denegrated to talking about getting high and gettin laid. If that's your commitment, haul ass to the local club so you can fulfill your dreams with the skank of your choice. This is serious business. The govt. of this country has been hijacked. If the sum total of your commitment is some smarmy remark about getting high and getting laid, go elsewhere slugo. I ain't got any quarter for you here.

Michael Ruppert has done a wonderful job at laying out the case against the Bushco for 9/11. Stanley Hilton, a former Bob Dole Chief of Staff, has filed a mulit-billion dollar suit against Bushco. based on similar evidence. Will any of it make the mainstream light of day? Doubtful. But at least these boys are trying.

Anybody else looking to get high or get laid? Open a new damned thread for that somewhere else. This ain't the place buckshot. Don't drag this one down with your hedonist habits. I don't give a rat's ass. You want to be a protracted teenager? Have a good delusion. Otherwise, stop hijackin' this thread.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just not in the mood for yayhoos.

Cary