Mike Ruppert speaks of civil war!

Darkwolf

think they will rely on agents not ordinarily seen or used. There are plenty of young ones in Treasury, DEA, and the \"intelligence\" security branches have entire regiments. Many departments have \"enforcement\" or \"investigation\" branches.

That is true. Homeland securityis a new department entirely, and they can hire the personality type that they need from the ground up. Plus do you recall the craze for putting youth offenders through boot camps. I have heard rumors that that was for more than reform. And the ATF's record already speaks for it'slef.

Still, when this starts happening, I'd look for FBI guys to resign, mabey some of them will speak out. After all, even if they are not directly involved, many of them will know whats going on, and not like it.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 12 2004, 09:28 PM
think they will rely on agents not ordinarily seen or used. There are plenty of young ones in Treasury, DEA, and the \"intelligence\" security branches have entire regiments. Many departments have \"enforcement\" or \"investigation\" branches.

That is true. Homeland securityis a new department entirely, and they can hire the personality type that they need from the ground up. Plus do you recall the craze for putting youth offenders through boot camps. I have heard rumors that that was for more than reform. And the ATF's record already speaks for it'slef.

Still, when this starts happening, I'd look for FBI guys to resign, mabey some of them will speak out. After all, even if they are not directly involved, many of them will know whats going on, and not like it.

We still have that boot camp here in my county. Those who have been through it always answer figures of authority as "Sir Yes Sir" and "Sir No Sir."

Darkwolf

We still have that boot camp here in my county. Those who have been through it always answer figures of authority as \"Sir Yes Sir\" and \"Sir No Sir.\"

Thats kind of scary. Do you know anything about the kind of training they recieved there. Other than apperent brainwashing, did they learn anything that would be useful in a tactical sense?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 12 2004, 11:29 PM
We still have that boot camp here in my county. Those who have been through it always answer figures of authority as \"Sir Yes Sir\" and \"Sir No Sir.\"

Thats kind of scary. Do you know anything about the kind of training they recieved there. Other than apperent brainwashing, did they learn anything that would be useful in a tactical sense?

It is boot camp without weapons training, and the emphasis is on strict compliance with authority.

Darkwolf

The weapons training can be filled in later,(hopefully as pathetically as it was done for the BATF at Waco) yep sounds like they're trainin an army to me.

CaryP

My neighbor's son had to go through the "boot camp" down here. He went from being a "wigger" listening to rap music, to being a rabid Republican. Don't sound too good given what you fella's are saying. The "boy" (he's 22 now) has got himself a Reagan tatoo on his ankle to go with some of the "rapper" tats he's already got.

My 22 yr. old son is in school in New Orleans. He called me yesterday, and wanted to know where he could get a "Bush/Cheney" sticker. I told him I had no idea, but asked him why. He said he voted for Bush, 'cause he kicks ass. I was embarassed. I asked him what he would do if the draft was reinstated. He said "I ain't going." Then why the pro-war, pro-Bush stance. "Cause he kicks ass." was the response. I didn't know how to respond. I hope the boy don't wind up with an automatic weapon on the front line somewhere on the other side of the world.

Very trying times. Yeah, all the stuff about Titor is probably just what Paul says it is. The winds are blowing foul from my perspective. I could give a rat's ass about Titor. I just can't stand the lay of the land from here.

Cary

Darkwolf

My neighbor's son had to go through the \"boot camp\" down here. He went from being a \"wigger\" listening to rap music, to being a rabid Republican. Don't sound too good given what you fella's are saying. The \"boy\" (he's 22 now) has got himself a Reagan tatoo on his ankle to go with some of the \"rapper\" tats he's already got.

Thats histaracally funny in a very dark kind of way.
Yeagh, the wind ain't seeming so fresh from here either.

Mod Edit: Fixed Quotes

DWOMT

We are in bleak times. I say we act on the future as if we never heard of Titor's predictions.

StarLord

If I am not mistaken those 'bootcamps" for the kids are an alternate to 'juvy' and yes they are run very much like a real bootcamp. The main goal of all bootcamps is to de-construct the individual, alleviating most original destructive thoughs in order to create a clean slate to then mould. "Break The Man, Then Make The Man" For the young, this camp may make the difference between spending the rest of your life in prison, or becoming a citizen that recognizes the personal space and inherent rights of other people and their property.

In the real military it's a bit different for obvious reasons:
What they are seeking is for all the recruits to share the exact same state of mind and then to form them into a cohesive unit that reacts to commands instantly. If you have ever seen movies about boot camp, you notice them all marching. You march everywhere you go except on bridges. Sympathetic vibrations set up by hundreds of boots pounding the pavement at the same moment could weaken and finally collapse a bridge.

You learn how to march by the call. Then you learn how to drill, reacting in split seconds to commands. Some services are taught how to drill with weapons also. You spend countless hours until your whole unit, squad, troop, flight, whatever, responds in a motion so exact, that there is only one sound. Depending upon just how evil your Drill Instructor is, you can spend hours in close order drill or all day until all of you get it right.

ALL non conformity is recognized instantly and dealt with even faster with the alacrity and force of lightning. If you haven't seen the movie Full Metal Jacket and want a real picture of what basic training is all about, I recommend you see it. The DI is played by R. Lee Ermey. For those that have been this way, his portrayal has never seen an equal. it's the closest one I have ever seen. For those that have never been in the military, it may be very hard to understand just why this type of training is done to a poor, nice kid from anywhere USA, that possibly never hurt a flea in his or her whole life. You may have visions of our kids being hooked up to machines and having their brains wiped clean and the latest forms of 'brainwashing' then used to make some kind of automaton to be used for evil purposes. Not so.

The truth of the matter is that all of this is done to increase the odds of survival for the recruit on the field of battle. The presence of seasoned, experienced NonComs (Non Commissioned Officers: Petty Officers, Chiefs, Sergeants) that know how to react in situations of extreme duress or pressure wether it be in an emergency or under fire, increases those odds of survival even more. Instant reaction to orders given can be the difference between success or failure in any response to those orders. God help you if your immediate supervisor up the chain of command is an idiot. Because where he treads, so doth thee.

There are sections in Basic Training for those that do not conform readily to this type of training. In the first occasions of non conforming, the recruit may be 'set back' in training a week or more, leaving the unit he was with and being forced to join a unit a week behind the one he left. If this does not work then a more harsh answer and environment awaits him. A Motivation Squad.

I have witnessed both the re-training or "Motivation" as it was called and the end result of such training. The inductee is not allowed to speak, he half step marches every where, all day long. There are no smoke breaks, no personal time, no freedom of any sort. I have seen them drill at their tables after they have all received their food and they have half step marched to their place with their trays full of food and drinks suspended exactly 3 inches above the table, held in place awaiting the command to 'Drop'. Woe be unto the first served for his wait is the longest. Woe be unto that group that does not have the trays hit with one sound. And woe be unto that group that does not get it right in the first few tries. You are not allowed to go back for a unadulterated tray. The smart, forego liquids during meals for obvious reasons. We wondered why such cruelty was allowed. Then it was explained to us what it took to be a member of that group. The participants basically dug their own grave as it were and were perfectly qualified to be there.

It was more than enough for the majority to realize that we never wanted to go there. That was the ONLY form of brainwashing I have seen in the military. For those deemed impossible to train, it was the stockade or jail until you processed out as undesirable and unfit for duty. Having a Un Honorable Discharge follow you for the rest of your life is not something you want to experience. Even a General Discharge in some circles can create a stigma that is hard to break.

For some, the military life fits just like a glove and can be a fine way of making your way through life. For others, it's a single 'tour' for the four or six years depending upon your contract, and then on to other things.

In retrospect, I would not trade my training or experiences for all the money in the world. Being wealthy and 'lost' in the boonies without a clue, training and your ass is on the line is not an ideal situation to be caught in. Being penniless, having all that you require to survive in the wilds, backed by training, and your ass is on the line, I would tend to pity the opposition.

Darkwolf

Starlord, I agree with you on the lack of brainwashing in military basic, (didn't work too well on me) and know the prupose behind it. I was lucky and got a Drill Sergeant who wasn't into the screaming and degradation,(much) and a platoon that was made up of older guys, not eighteen year old punks. He just told us what needed to be done, and we did it.
I also think that the youth offender boot camps are a great idea. Most of the juviniles I deal with's problem can be summed up as lack of dicipline probably due to lack of good father figure. Personally, I think it'd do them some good.
However I have heard from some fairly reliable sources that the point behind that program was a little more sinister. It was implimented on a large scale during the thme that the administration was wondering how exactly to get the guns away from the population with as few people that they had, and a military that hated them.
Also things like saying "Sir yes Sir" to athority figures after getting out is not normal. I've never met an ex marine or anyone who acts like that once they're out. That, and if the pollitical changes that Cary talked about are widespread, that smacks of real brain washing, and gives some clue as to what might happen.