Mike Ruppert speaks of civil war!

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Cornelia@Nov 7 2004, 08:41 PM
\"Perhaps out of fear, perhaps out of prudence, I have been told that some activists and whistleblowers are planning on leaving the country in short order. A thought I have seen circulate in discussions since the election is that many well-known activists and whistleblowers think it wise to run before Dick Cheney and Karl Rove get their legs and start hunting us down, one by one.\"

Let me get this straight: we're supposed to run from those guys? Please. I could run from those two by standing still.

Why should we compound the cowardice of their actions by acting cowardly ourselves? This is my country, and I won't be run off by the lowlife. Cheney and Rove can't even hunt down their own rear ends.

Not with both hands.

Darkwolf

Paul, you know the first rule in any confrontation is never underestimate your opponent. The big guys may be morons, but the folks at FBI, and the other three letter groups are very competent.

CaryP

I ain't running either. But the alphabet soup boys do present a problem. I wouldn't want to underestimate them at all.

Cary

Darkwolf

I don't know if theres any way to moniter this, but I think we should be looking for a massive wave of resignations at the FBI as a sure sign we are in trouble.

Smooth-Operator

\"Perhaps out of fear, perhaps out of prudence, I have been told that some activists and whistleblowers are planning on leaving the country in short order. A thought I have seen circulate in discussions since the election is that many well-known activists and whistleblowers think it wise to run before Dick Cheney and Karl Rove get their legs and start hunting us down, one by one.\"

Now personally, I believe that would be foolish.

I mean, if some people from another neighborhood decided to move in your house without your permission, would you leave or remove THEM from YOUR property?

I would assume you would want to remove the offending party.

NOT that I am inspiring revolution or anything. But my house is MY house.

;)

I still believe it would be most effective to sneak into one of the mainstream newsrooms and MAKE them show the public the truth. That way nobody gets hurt, and maybe some people would WAKE up from their collective sleep.

@);- ~ Smooth ~ @);-

CaryP

I mean, if some people from another neighborhood decided to move in your house without your permission, would you leave or remove THEM from YOUR property?

I would assume you would want to remove the offending party.

NOT that I am inspiring revolution or anything. But my house is MY house.

That's what the Jews wanted to say as the Nazi's were taking over their houses and loading them on trains to concentration camps. No disrespect Smooth, but what would you do if some armed goons showed up and demanded you leave your house with one suitcase and get on a train, bus, etc. for points unkown? They wouldn't knock and ask politely. They'd show up in force, and probably kick your door in. I'm not inspiring revolution either. Let's hope it just doesn't get to this point.

Cary

August

I don't know if theres any way to moniter this, but I think we should be looking for a massive wave of resignations at the FBI as a sure sign we are in trouble.

I would guess they would keep such a wave pretty damn quiet. But an excellent idea, Darkwolf.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by August@Nov 11 2004, 08:45 PM

I would guess they would keep such a wave pretty damn quiet. But an excellent idea, Darkwolf.

How about the resignation of the head of the whole Department of Justice?

Darkwolf

Thats probably not a good sign. I was thinking though that most FBI agents are very patriotic intelligent and can think for themselves. Not all of them, especially not the old school guys are going to go for it when they are ordered to violate people's rights on a massive scale.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 11 2004, 10:45 PM

Thats probably not a good sign. I was thinking though that most FBI agents are very patriotic intelligent and can think for themselves. Not all of them, especially not the old school guys are going to go for it when they are ordered to violate people's rights on a massive scale.

I think they will rely on agents not ordinarily seen or used. There are plenty of young ones in Treasury, DEA, and the "intelligence" security branches have entire regiments. Many departments have "enforcement" or "investigation" branches.