minuteman project and Waco type events thread

BrandonwasWrong

Do we want to open this can of worms? There is a huge amount of evidence that points that the American Government at the very least let 911 happen. Of course, the other option is that they made it happen. Everything from NORAD jets flying at 25% of their top speed to the towers being built TO WITHSTAND A DIRECT HIT FROM AN AIRPLANE. Shady business, that.

Darkwolf

Do we want to open this can of worms? There is a huge amount of evidence that points that the American Government at the very least let 911 happen. Of course, the other option is that they made it happen. Everything from NORAD jets flying at 25% of their top speed to the towers being built TO WITHSTAND A DIRECT HIT FROM AN AIRPLANE. Shady business, that.

I really don't think that the government directly let 911 happen. They let the plot slip through their fingers beforehand, but hindsight is always 20/20. The jet jockys were manuvering for a shot at 25% of top speed beacause they wanted to stay behind the aircraft. F-15s and 16s will both crack mach 2 without breaking a sweat. The pilots had to line up on the slow moving airliner so they could #1 hit it without spraying 20mm autocannon fire all over the place in a populated area #2 wait for some poor dumb SOB to actually be the one to order an airplane full of american citizens be turned into a tumbeling fireball over an area that was heavilly populated with american citizens.
Also all buildings in New York, and most other major cities are built to withstand a hit form a plane. This was not the first time a plane has rammed a skyscraper, its just the first time that the pilot meant to do it.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 2 2004, 05:06 AM

I really don't think that the government directly let 911 happen. They let the plot slip through their fingers beforehand, but hindsight is always 20/20. The jet jockys were manuvering for a shot at 25% of top speed beacause they wanted to stay behind the aircraft. F-15s and 16s will both crack mach 2 without breaking a sweat. The pilots had to line up on the slow moving airliner so they could #1 hit it without spraying 20mm autocannon fire all over the place in a populated area #2 wait for some poor dumb SOB to actually be the one to order an airplane full of american citizens be turned into a tumbeling fireball over an area that was heavilly populated with american citizens.
Also all buildings in New York, and most other major cities are built to withstand a hit form a plane. This was not the first time a plane has rammed a skyscraper, its just the first time that the pilot meant to do it.

Well you just never know how far human ingenuity will go toward proving that you don't need to die to go to hell.

As for the can of worms: OK, you don't want to be opening cans of worms. I mean, what are they doing in the can to begin with? It can't be a good story under the circumstances. What do you hope to learn? Whatever it is can't be pleasant.

Let's put it back up on the pantry shelf nice and sealed tightly so that our children can open it when they grow up.

Darkwolf

Ok, this ones looking a bit Boston Tea party like.

as well as ugly, mabey a tad terroristic. And oh crap what is the reaction going to be.

By MICHAEL FELBERBAUM, Associated Press Writer

RALEIGH, N.C. - An apparent mob of vandals attacked the North Carolina Republican Party headquarters, causing minor smoke damage, breaking windows and leaving vulgar messages, police said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Election Coverage

?

Three people were arrested.

In addition to the damage, the vandals left a burned effigy depicting President Bush (news - web sites) and Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites), police said.

A police officer reported Friday night that about 100 people wearing masks and gloves were walking down a street near the headquarters, police Capt. D.S. Overman said.

Officers investigating that report found a second group \"vandalizing and damaging\" the GOP headquarters, said police Maj. D.R. Lane.

The vandalism was a \"planned and orchestrated event,\" police spokesman Jim Sughrue said.

\"This is not a political statement,\" Sughrue said. \"A political statement is what we made Tuesday. This is a crime.\"

The officers found several spent fireworks, poster boards with slogans and spray-painted expletives on the walls. At least two windows were broken and police said it appeared that the vandals tried to put incendiary devices inside the building.

\"The people who did this are sick,\" said Kevin Howell, communications director for the state Republican Party. \"People don't understand that debate and elections are part of the process. This isn't how you act.\"

Scott Falmlen, executive director of the North Carolina Democratic Party, also denounced those responsible for the incident.

The three people arrested were charged with malicious damage to property using an incendiary device, a felony, Lane said. They remained in custody Saturday afternoon in lieu of $50,000 bail each, a jail spokeswoman said.

I'd say that qualifies as civil unreat woulden't you? Notice also that they burned both Bush and Kerry in effegy.

Darkwolf

Uh, Wiskey Tango Foxtrot Over!!!!

[/QUOTE]-16 shooting of school leads to suspension of operations

Saturday, November 6, 2004

By WILLIAM H. SOKOLIC
Courier-Post Staff
LITTLE EGG HARBOR TWP.

Operations at the Warren Grove firing range were temporarily suspended Friday after an F-16 fighter jet with the District of Columbia Air National Guard accidentally fired about 25 training rounds of 20mm ammunition at an Ocean County school on Wednesday.

U.S. Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., called for the 113th Wing to halt all operations in New Jersey until it determines how and why the plane discharged the ammunition on the Little Egg Harbor Township Intermediate School about 9 p.m. Wednesday.

Lautenberg called the actions of the pilot "totally incomprehensible" and demanded a "guarantee that nothing like this can ever happen again."

New Jersey National Guard officials referred all inquiries to the 113th Wing, based at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, which is where the jet came from.

A spokesman for the District of Columbia National Guard, which includes the 113th, Army Maj. Sheldon Smith, responded to Lautenberg's request by saying, "I think we have suspended flying over there until this investigation is complete."

Smith could not say how long that would take. "They're going to be looking at the gun and anything else they can to determine why the weapon fired, as well as interviewing the pilot," he said. "We want to make sure that if there is a problem we correct it right away."

"We are very concerned, given the fact that we've experienced 14 years of accident-free flying with the F-16s, and we've had them 14 years," Smith said.

The 113th has been in the air over Washington 24 hours a day since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. In addition, some of its pilots have flown missions during the Iraq war, and in the no-fly zones above Iraq before the war, he said.ADVERTISEMENT - CLICK TO ENLARGE OR VISIT WEBSITE

Featured Advertisers All Shore Credit Care Fine Arts Audubon Bank Advertise with us!

The plane was flying over the range when it discharged the ammunition. Several rounds veered off course and struck the roof and parking lot of the school, causing minor damage.

"Thank God no kids were in the school," said Denise Haino, who lives barely four miles from the Warren Grove Gunnery Range, used for target practice by all four branches of the military. "What would they say to the parents if any of the children were hurt?"

Mike Dupuis, president of the Little Egg Harbor school board, has lived in the township for 40 years without a similar incident.

"But it's always a concern in the back of everybody's mind," he said. Dupuis' wife teaches at the school; his daughter is a student.

Paul Davis, a retiree who has a vacation home in nearby Tuckerton, can recall only a few military accidents in the area. "But it gives you something to think about, with all the building going on here. I think the government should look at that."

The school houses 900 students in grades 3 to 6, but is overcrowded, Dupuis said. A committee is considering various options on how to expand to meet the needs of a growing population.

The investigation into the cause of the accident could take as long as 30 days, with involvement from New Jersey and Maryland officials, said Lt. Col. Roberta Niedt, spokeswoman for the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.

Dupuis said parents told him they were concerned about potential structural damage. "But our facilities people have gone over the building with a fine-tooth comb," he said.

The projectiles fired from the plan missed any ventilation ducts and pipes, but penetrated the corrugated roof in four locations. The damage was cleaned up by midday Friday and students expect to return to their classes Monday after a four-day vacation for the teachers' convention in Atlantic City.

"You get used to it. But I never thought anything like this could happen," said Kristin McKelvey of Little Egg Harbor Township. Her 12-year-old son Chuck attends the school.

McKelvey has heard noises from the range since her childhood. Chuck has no qualms about returning. "It's creepy, but I'm not worried."

The military will convene an accident investigation board, which will include members of the Air Force and Air National Guard.

The federal government will make good on any damages, Niedt said.

It's likely activity at the range will resume before a determination of the cause, Niedt said.

Officials from the 177th Wing of the New Jersey Air National Guard will address the school board at its next meeting on Nov. 15 at the intermediate school.

The 2,400-acre range, in use for more than 40 years, serves 17 units in several states from all elements of the military. About 3,700 sorties from fighter aircraft and helicopters were flown at the range between September 2003 and October 2004.

Warren Grove is the largest site of its type in the United States and is a primary Northeast training site for military operations, Niedt said.

"It's imperative soldiers and airmen train in a controlled environment before going into combat, especially these days," Niedt said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Associated Press contributed to this report. Reach William H. Sokolic at (609) 823-9159 [email protected]
Was this an accident or what?? I'd think so, but strafing a school is the poster atrocity of the modern age. Almost seems too perfect to be accidental. And what moron was on radar watch???

Smooth-Operator

Operations at the Warren Grove firing range were temporarily suspended Friday after an F-16 fighter jet with the District of Columbia Air National Guard accidentally fired about 25 training rounds of 20mm ammunition at an Ocean County school on Wednesday.

Ya know, the more I hear and read about the goings on of the world around us that the mainstream media won't talk about, the more I wonder about.... well alot of stuff.

It makes me wonder when Gamera is going to come and save us
gamera.jpg

Anyway, about 9/11 it seems more to me that the current admin saw it coming and used it as an "Opportunity" to make their political dreams come true. And I deff. believe that they are concealing some numbers on how many died.

Now wait, is this a Waco thread or 9/11?
crackin.gif

Actually, I had started a thread about Waco without even seeing this huge topic.
And HOW did THAT happen? So here's a link just so it's all together.

Waco Event. What Could It Be?

@);- ~ Smooth~ @);-

Judge Bean

We are on the right track, I think, watching out for something that might be a Waco type event. However, aren't we soon to be off-schedule for it according to Titor? And it was to be a series of such events, which by any reckoning involve

federal agents in a "SWAT" kind of deployment

using unjustified force against an enclave of armed civilians

involving a "spin" to cover the crime, and manipulated news reports

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Nov 8 2004, 05:14 PM
We are on the right track, I think, watching out for something that might be a Waco type event. However, aren't we soon to be off-schedule for it according to Titor? And it was to be a series of such events, which by any reckoning involve

federal agents in a \"SWAT\" kind of deployment

using unjustified force against an enclave of armed civilians

involving a \"spin\" to cover the crime, and manipulated news reports
Seems the Inauguration would be the most likey date to look for since the media would probably black out a Waco type event unless it could make the Govt. look good some how. (Wait, you just said that but better. :D'oh:
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Another area to keep your thoughts on would be colleges. With the rumor that the draft may be pushed out this spring, there's another rumor going around that the college students who think they won't have to sign up will be told that if "You dont sign up- there's no financial aid"

There's a lot of students making a little noise already at the campus I attend as well as some others around the area.

Just a point of refernce to keep yer eye on.

@);- ~ Smooth ~ @);-

Darkwolf

\"You dont sign up- there's no financial aid\"

Thats been the law of the land since theres been financial aid. Its just not been enforced much. Reguardless of how I feel about the war, being ready to be drafted is a responsibility of all able bodied male citizens. If people want to take the taxpayer's money to go to college, they had better have filled out that little card as far as I'm concerned.
With the freedoms we were gurenteed by the founding fathers come certian responsibilities. The draft is one of them, being aware of what those freedoms are, and being ready to defend them by politics or war is another.

BTW smooth, looks like your smileys have started a civil war already :ninja:

StarLord

Does that mean you would refer to a 'Kent State happening' like that of a Waco Type Event?

Rowdy college students are a different ball of confusion when it comes to demonstrations. Let's hope that the constabulary type folks have their collective act together when it comes to dealing with this.