minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 10 2004, 05:39 PM
Was it a military combat tank, or one of LAPD's riot controll toys? ?Was it black or camo? Wheels or treads?

Military combat I think- green. I can't tell about the wheels- too many protesters surrounding it.

A man's in the foreground with vid camera, protests signs in back. One says Iraq Quagmire.

@);- Smooth @);-

CaryP

Smooth,

First off, thanks for the link. You da man bud (assuming you are male, if not educate me). The indymedia sites are down right now. Let's hope they come back up. This is not being carried in the mainstream press. Freaky as hell. As August says, "holy mother of God" what in the wide, wide world a sports is a goin' on here?

Cary

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by Smooth-Operator+Nov 10 2004, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Darkwolf@Nov 10 2004, 05:39 PM
Was it a military combat tank, or one of LAPD's riot controll toys? Was it black or camo? Wheels or treads?

Military combat I think- green. I can't tell about the wheels- too many protesters surrounding it.

A man's in the foreground with vid camera, protests signs in back. One says Iraq Quagmire.

@);- Smooth @);-
[snapback]14801[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanx August.

@);- @);- August @);- @);-

Darkwolf

Confound it I can't get the picture to post. Anyway sommth, is it a large boxy thing with a huge gun sticking off the front of a very large turret? Were the machine guns mounted? (look around the hatches?)

Anybody have a pic of an M-1 they could post?

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 10 2004, 05:52 PM
Confound it I can't get the picture to post. Anyway sommth, is it a large boxy thing with a huge gun sticking off the front of a very large turret? Were the machine guns mounted? (look around the hatches?)

See how this works.
@);- @);-

[attachmentid=181]

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 10 2004, 11:52 PM

Bradley Fighting Vehicle, turret, cannon; not a law enforcement officer in the turret, either, apparently.

Not technically a "tank," maybe, but, then again, not exactly what you'd call a "nonlethal weapon" or billyclub.

Smooth-Operator

Not technically a \"tank,\" maybe, but, then again, not exactly what you'd call a \"nonlethal weapon\" or billyclub.

I wouldn't have known the difference.

And no, not a Billyclub- that's for sure.

:ninja: :ninja:

Darkwolf

Actually, thats worse than a tank. If I were dismounted I'd rather face an Abrams. I shudder to think what that 40 mil would do to a crowd on fast fire mode. Plus all 6 mounted infantry can fire from inside.
The cannon on this one was elevated, but not in the trail lock position. Can't tell if it was loaded. I'd like to say I'd bet not.