minuteman project and Waco type events thread

DWOMT

Re: Waco-Type events (Reloaded)

I for one support the Volunteers of the Minuteman Project. The Border Patrol Agency is an absolute failure. It's time the citizens stepped up. One thing that the Govt forgets is that we do not serve them, they work for us. They aren't doing their job, so it's up to the people to do it. I don't live in Arizona, but I have heard horror stories from people who have. These protesters don't know what they are talking about, and I say let the gangbangers try to take on former Marines and US military members, the gangbanger thugs wouldn't stand a chance :lol:

Darkwolf

for one support the Volunteers of the Minuteman Project. The Border Patrol Agency is an absolute failure. It's time the citizens stepped up. One thing that the Govt forgets is that we do not serve them, they work for us.

With you all the way DMOT Unfortunatly that is exactly the attitude that will bring the BATF and the rest of the alphabet soup right down on those guys's doorstep. The border patrol guys actually do an excelent job man for man problem is that we have about 1/10 as many of them as we need. For my money, we should have military units doing it all along the border.

These protesters don't know what they are talking about, and I say let the gangbangers try to take on former Marines and US military members, the gangbanger thugs wouldn't stand a chance
laugh.gif

Never underestimate your enemy. Alot of those MS-13 slimebags aren't your average parachute pants gangbanger. Many have been trained in south american militaries and are seasoned combat veterans. They are the type of people responsible for making Columbia the inviting tropical paradise that it is. They have a huge amount of firepower available to them south of the border which the minutemen being law abiding do not. They have contacts with the Mexican military, and many of the para military and drug smuggeling groups there. They are a formidable enemy.

(Note: I did not mean to use the big bold print in the last post, it woulden't let me change it)

Judge Bean

It seems as though the Schiavo mess is a kind of Elian Gonzalez event, and that the Minutemen can easily be made federal criminals.

The government has situated itself in a contradiction as to the border, both for and against illegal immigration. Traditionally, government has looked the other way in the Southwest, due to the labor exploitation needs of big agriculture. On the other hand, it seemed that Bush wanted the State of Fear in order to get reelected.

Now we are pouring armed civilians into the gap caused by the government's weak, confusing policies. And it is possible for the Mexican authorities to get involved, also. I suppose that with all the shooting in the dark, it presents the perfect opportunity for an overuse of force by federal agents against armed American citizens practicing what they believe to be their rights.

Waco.

I should also say that the Minutemen are completely within their rights, and conducting themselves in such a way as to make it clear to all of us where we would stand-- with whom we would stand-- out there in the desert.

1. They are acting within the law;

2. They intend to act nonviolently, and offer nonviolent resistance to the unconstitutional sloth of the government;

3. They have the right to organize into a military or paramilitary unit, whether or not symbolic, and be armed in order to defend themselves and their freedom; and

4. They are reacting in traditional fashion to a threat to their country.

Zoomerz

This is the first "waco-type" event I've seen that doesn't represent a fringe element, but on the contrary, has the support of a "majority" of Americans. Time will tell if this is a JT forerunner or not.

Z-

Darkwolf

This is the first \"waco-type\" event I've seen that doesn't represent a fringe element, but on the contrary, has the support of a \"majority\" of Americans. Time will tell if this is a JT forerunner or not.

Its not a waco type event yet, but damn with all of the factions present I don't give it much of a chance for staying peaceful.

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
It seems as though the Schiavo mess is a kind of Elian Gonzalez event, and that the Minutemen can easily be made federal criminals.
?their rights.
.[/b]

Do you know of any good articles about Elian Gonzalez?

Darkwolf

What is our reaction if it should fit the bill?

Make sure you are prepared to survive if you have to leave home in a hurry, but wait to see if this spawns more incidents. The government may be forced to react if the Minutemen and MS-13 go at it in a major way. See what legislation and executive orders come out of it. Then, I don't know.

Judge Bean

If there is a big fight, I do not expect the government to back down and go away. For the rest of them, most of them would be unable to leave now, and are more or less trapped into reactionary mode, dependent upon whatever the government will do. They are therefore poised for confrontation.

If it comes down to a fight, I expect the government to declare the border to be a special Zone, offlimits to civilians from both sides of the line. The Zone is designated a special region under the control of the military. Everyone in the Zone is ordered to turn himself in to the commanding officer, and detained for processing. Also, of course, disarmed upon first contact.
The Zone is going to include certain towns, such as Nogales and El Paso; and possibly the counties in Southern California abutting the border, which are populated by at least 2 to 4 million people. To enforce control in the Zone will require the military to disarm the people living within it and detain anyone meeting their minimal level of suspicion. This group might include almost anyone of Middle Eastern or Mexican/Latin American descent, citizen or not.

Darkwolf

The Zone is going to include certain towns, such as Nogales and El Paso; and possibly the counties in Southern California abutting the border, which are populated by at least 2 to 4 million people. To enforce control in the Zone will require the military to disarm the people living within it and detain anyone meeting their minimal level of suspicion. This group might include almost anyone of Middle Eastern or Mexican/Latin American descent, citizen or not. __________________

Partly plausable scenario. However the lack of control over illegal immigration seems to be part of the PTB's plan. I would expect whites or any other militant patriots to catch the worst of it rather than the hispanics. I would also expect measures to spread outside of the border zone.