minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Re: minuteman project... waco type event???

Well, we already have an event similar to Elian Gonzalez with the Schiavo thing and didn't titor referance that also?

Sort of, he was talking about media coverage. It was similar, a relitively minor local incident which they latched onto and blew way out of proportion. No storm trooper tactics as yet though.

yeah,i feel in my heart of hearts ,that this just may do it,im somewhat psycic( i hate that word) and i do belive that its the calm before the storm.....take cover folks... its going to be a bumpy ride.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
Well, we already have an event similar to Elian Gonzalez with the Schiavo thing and didn't titor referance that also?[/b]

When Titor was asked about what he remembered about the period of "civil unrest" leading up to the civil war (during which time he was a child), he said that media coverage of it was similar to coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Elian Gonzalez.

This converged with his "prediction" that the war would be preceded by a series of Waco-like events, of increasing intensity, occurring monthly beginning in 2004 and/or "near the elections."

I agree that the Schiavo thing is quite similar to Elian's case, and that the mounting tension in Arizona is very similar to Waco. As for Ruby Ridge, there have been numerous instances in the news over the past year of individual confrontations and SWAT assaults.

Some armed groups are led by fanatical, messianic figures who have warned their followers to expect the authorities to crack down on them, and have arranged for their mass death by suicide.

DARKWOLF!!! Where the heck are ya? I'm floundering here w/o my daily DW report on the minutemen!!

:angry:

Z-

DARKWOLF!!! Where the heck are ya? I'm floundering here w/o my daily DW report on the minutemen!!

mad.gif

Hold on hold on, I have dohnu.....I mean criminals to take care of.