minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Re: minuteman project... waco type event???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Hold on hold on, I have dohnu.....I mean criminals to take care of.[/b]

Ah, poetry and honesty in motion. In sooth, if we want a badge in a hurry at night, Calling Happy Donuts is your best bet.

Now why do you suppose it is that there is such a driven connection between keeping the peace and devouring donuts?

<---taps fingers.....tisk....tap...tap....

Coulden't find anything new. April 1 in tombstone could be really interasting though. They have some really funny stuff in their hatemail section. (mabey not so funny.)

E-mail recieved by mm project. Too funny not to post edited for language.

Subject: Death wish from south of the border?

F... you all North American People
?
My considerations about you and your organization:
?
You are ?demonstrating the whole ?world ?your ignorance and ?what ?kind of people ?you are.
?
Yes I think that you are ENOUGHLY STUPID, because you have created this stupid group.
?
You, the perfect ?WHITE-RACE....your country couldnt stop ?the 11-S tragedy, you ?and ?your President are not smart, you have demonstrated it to the whole World. ?
?
Do you have an idea, dear stupid, about why lots of your white ?people die in Irak? Because George Bush prefers to kill people than recognize ?that the States is really dangerous for ?another countries. ?Lots of ?white ?people ?die in terrible way ?(hahaha ?isn?t it funny? ?White ?North American people ? decapitated) ?hahahahaha ?
?
The mission is to eliminate all the white people. Well, the job is being done by other people: ?North Americans without heads, hahahahahahaha ?it is really fun!!!!!
?
We would love to pee on your heads (if ?you still have them).
?
woman</span>)

Coulden't find anything new. April 1 in tombstone could be really interasting though. They have some really funny stuff in their hatemail section. (mabey not so funny.)
Yeah, April 1 may turn out to be "April fool's day" in a big way this year....

Do you suppose the nice lady who sent the email has AOL? Do you think she has lots of fun on the "information superhighway?"

Another explosion, something weird is going on..

Blasts reported at Texas City plant

By TJ Aulds
The Daily News

Published March 23, 2005

TEXAS CITY ? A large explosion has occurred in Texas City near the Dow Chemical and BP oil refinery. The blast, which could be felt as far away as Hitchcock, occurred at 1:20 p.m. Wednesday.

A large plume of black smoke could be seen above the city skyline. The explosion has been declared Level 3 by emergency management officials.

no link,sorry.

Yeah, they're showing pictures of the fire at the BP refinery on CNBC right now.

Cary