minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Judge Bean

We are supposed to believe that they circled back to the same location because they were lost. Two problems with this: What are the Marines doing on Miracle Mile? and: Why didn't they stop at the gas station for directions?

Also: If they were lost, where were they going?

dissdnt

Originally posted by adreamsoul@Nov 12 2004, 08:54 PM
one of the comments posted, supposedly by somebody from the area the tank event occured, talked of a parade that was a few blocks away.? this whole thing that you guys are getting all worked up about might be nothing! Ha!

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2004/11/11886...ment.php#119217

So some random post all in CAPS! means it's true? The truth of the matter is those vehicles were there and stayed for over 5 minutes. If they are truely lost why would you hang around an anti-war protest?

Anyway who really knows. The truth is they break the law when it comes to protests. Just like the RNC in NYC, they had troops, they had police officers taking pictures of peacefull protesters, which is against the law. They arrested people for no reason and put them in Guantinimo by the east bay..

But every case should be looked at, someone, somewhere should investigate the truth, but im to busy sleeping :)

StarLord

Seems to me the only right answer would be to get that information from one of the grunts themselves.

As we all know, newspapers always tell the truth, they NEVER fabricate or strech information to their own format. AND they most certainly are not interested in selling their products based on pictures and headlines on the front page.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Nov 12 2004, 04:27 PM
We are supposed to believe that they circled back to the same location because they were lost. Two problems with this: What are the Marines doing on Miracle Mile? and: Why didn't they stop at the gas station for directions?

Also: If they were lost, where were they going?

This is my theory based on reading through everything I can find.

I belive that they were on their way to set up a static display for the upcoming Veteran's Day. If you watch the video, the first time they appear is when they're stopped at a red light.

They probably circled back around because they wanted to laugh at the protestors or something. Another possibility is that they took a wrong turn and had to back track. Coming back to laugh at the protestors isn't against the rules, because there's always someone commanding the vehicle with the authority to take whatever route he wants. Circling back around to point and laugh, or to just try and freak some alarmists out isn't anything big in my opinion.

icepick_lobotomy

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/national...al/14texas.html

Wary Texans Keep Their Eyes on the Compound of a Polygamous Sect -NYT

The 1,700-acre ranch of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Eldorado, Tex.

ELDORADO, Tex. - David Doran, the Schleicher County sheriff, drives his truck almost every week to the outskirts of town and gazes at the 1,700-acre compound through a pair of binoculars. On most of his stakeouts, Sheriff Doran receives a call on his cellphone from a guard in the compound's watchtower asking if anything is amiss.

"I just tell him I'm on business, just checking things out," Sheriff Doran said recently. "I tell them they have a right to be here and that their rights will be respected, but that doesn't mean I won't be vigilant."

Eldorado's vigilance regarding its new neighbors, however, is bordering on obsession these days. Nearly everyone in this town of 1,900 people on the arid West Texas plains 125 miles southeast of Odessa is wondering about the community that has been established by the members of an Arizona-based offshoot of the Mormon Church, the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The interest in more information about Yearning for Zion has made it the lead article in nearly every issue since March of The Eldorado Success, a weekly newspaper owned by Randy Mankin, a former city administrator for Eldorado. Mr. Mankin said he was concerned about the impact the ranch might have on Eldorado's politics if its residents began registering to vote in local elections.

"Can you imagine 500 or 1,000 new voters in a county with an electorate of only 1,300 or so?" Mr. Mankin said, adding, "They could run things around here if they chose to."

Smooth-Operator

this whole thing that you guys are getting all worked up about might be nothing! Ha!

To reiterate; NOT trying to get folks "Worked Up" but trying to connect the dots to possibilities that may LEAD to Titor's claims.
Hope that clears things UP.
:D'oh:

(Please see signature at bottom of page ; )

This was the first time I had heard of the Polygamous Sect and that is good to know.

Another thing coming up that I'm curious as to how it shakes out is a HUGE peace protest between the 19th and 21st of this month in Columbus Ga. at the School of the America's. which this group claims is where our Govt. trains assassins, etc... and is trying to get the school closed down. (And has been for quite some time)

Although I'm not against us having an assassin training camp- what concerns me is that with as corrupt as our Govt. is, I see SO many possibilities that MAY possibly present themselves. Not only that but when I have posted this info on a couple of sites recently, the posts have been deleted. So PLEASE note I am NOT attempting to cause trouble, just dishing out the info. Yes, I was almost an investigative reporter.
drumroll.gif

mop.gif
Anyway, the following provide some useful info on the coming events AS well as the School of the America's.

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee...al/10170070.htm
SOA Faqs

And lastly, an excerpt from a little something from Wikiinternet encyclopedia with unbiased facts.
http://www.infoanarchy.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Sc...Of_The_Americas

In any event, it should be interesting to watch this unfold.

@);-
spcartman.gif
@);-

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by Smooth-Operator@Nov 14 2004, 07:48 PM
this whole thing that you guys are getting all worked up about might be nothing! Ha!

To reiterate; NOT trying to get folks "Worked Up" but trying to connect the dots to possibilities that may LEAD to Titor's claims.
Hope that clears things UP.
:D'oh:

(Please see signature at bottom of page ; )

This was the first time I had heard of the Polygamous Sect and that is good to know.

I saw another article about the polygamus sect where they were compared to" waco" and it also had a picture of their compound, I'll try to look and find it. I'm fascinated by the john titor thing and think this is quite a coincedence. It's too bad the media doesn't report actual news or there might be more information about such events.

Darkwolf

I saw another article about the polygamus sect where they were compared to\" waco\" and it also had a picture of their compound, I'll try to look and find it. I'm fascinated by the john titor thing and think this is quite a coincedence.

That sounds like the county folks are having trouble with them, so far no feds. Since that sect is connected to a VERY rich VERY powerful group, that goes to great leangths to take care of their own. I don't think the feds really will want to poke that hornet's nest with a stick. However, they did almost go to war with Utah over the very issue of pologamy.

Ice, nice happy little name by the way.