MK ultra victom

jon

MK Ultra

he was taught as a child to manipulate the imagination, cognitive thought, and feelings to the point that it scares you. he can mimic the feeling of pain; for instance make you feel like you are being cut down the leg, arm, or body even feel like you have a bruise. in fact because im writing this he is threatening to do this.
he gives you your dreams, in which you are in a suggestive state. you believe what is happening is real no matter how bizarre a bad dream can effect your mood a bad dream will give you a bad day and vice verse.
he scares me with my imagination so i talk about it....he doesn't like that i talk about it so he scares me with my imagination....so i talk about it. its a vicious cycle....he just doesn't learn.

TnWatchdog

Are we talking about MK Ultra the government mind control program or something else? This program was suppose to be suspended but I doubt it really has...it has probably secretly been expanded. The evil elite are controlling the flock and will try to lead them, most of them to slaughter...unfortunately. If is is a demon trying to control you tell him to get blanked and hit the road.

jon

yes im sure it is not a demon, he let me know it was the mk ultra-project monarch then told me he was not supposed to tell me that.
he can mimic all of your sences . he is able to let you feel objects that arent really there. like i can feel velvet. or wind that isnt there.let me smell anything he wishes. hear and see also. i will only post what he can do when he uses it against me!so, me posting this means he messed with my head again. he knows what will get me to stop talking about it.

Secretman3811

I am sorry that happen to you I would like to talk to him about his gift maybe he can see my future and your future too..write back

jon

no secretman381 he can not tell the future. but he can erase short term memories. he might be able to erase long term memories too but idk. once again im letting him know this is his fault im writing this.

jon

he can alter your perception of reality. for instance he can warp the objects you see around you like make them look bubbly. all objects or just the one

jon

they have ability to control your body in precise movements I.E. make you talk, walk and, even go limp . to make you think you are bipolar.

jon

they all gain access through extremely low frequencies, probably emitted out of a satellite. im not sure what there plans are probably to spy on our own citizens. and there are a countless number of victims both in the military and not in the millitary, most of the ones that are not think they are schitzofranic.

Secretman3811

they have ability to control your body in precise movements I.E. make you talk, walk and, even go limp . to make you think you are bipolar.

I just like your dog icon so cute to me...anyway I can't get enough of that dog icon I think I the so cute sorry about that no offence. anyway can he himself time travel? write back.