Most Powerful and Simple Time Machine?

Pegii

I will try this
Found this from a book -

An inexpensive way of traveling physically through time is by use of a crystal. This method is also vortex dependent, but unlike the HDR unit, at sunrise while on the vortex, one might have to wait for an hour or two, or longer for the energies to lock in. The good thing about this method is that it lets you start experimenting with time travel for very a little investment. Also the more you use this method, the quicker the results, because the crystal is building up memory, every time it is used. To start you will need a double terminated quartz crystal, about two to three inches, and with as few imperfections as possible. Next you will pray over your crystal, and every time you use it, to deity that you worship. Now your crystal has to be programmed. This is a simple matter and doesn’t take very long. To program your crystal, rub it between your thumb and index finger, so it can lock onto your soul essence. Next while holding your crystal between your thumb and index finger, while with the fingers of your right hand, stroking a wooden surface in a clockwise motion and stating. “Crystal, every time I am centered over a vortex, I want you transport my physical body and all its components to the time and date that I state, and the time duration to return me back to the same vortex.” Once your fingers get a stick, after stating your request, you simply say. “Crystal, accept this program.” Your crystal has now been programmed. If you want to check and see if your crystal is programmed, tape a piece of string to it about six inches long. Now hold it so it hangs down freely, and steady it till it is still, and say, “Crystal if you have accepted my program, swing north to south for yes, and east to west for know?” You will be amazed at the power of crystals. Next, find a vortex and state the time, place, and duration on the day of the full moon at sunrise. Be patient. It takes time to get results. Sometimes being on top of the vortex for about forty minutes.

Zeirbah

Found this from a book -

An inexpensive way of traveling physically through time is by use of a crystal. This method is also vortex dependent, but unlike the HDR unit, at sunrise while on the vortex, one might have to wait for an hour or two, or longer for the energies to lock in. The good thing about this method is that it lets you start experimenting with time travel for very a little investment. Also the more you use this method, the quicker the results, because the crystal is building up memory, every time it is used. To start you will need a double terminated quartz crystal, about two to three inches, and with as few imperfections as possible. Next you will pray over your crystal, and every time you use it, to deity that you worship. Now your crystal has to be programmed. This is a simple matter and doesn’t take very long. To program your crystal, rub it between your thumb and index finger, so it can lock onto your soul essence. Next while holding your crystal between your thumb and index finger, while with the fingers of your right hand, stroking a wooden surface in a clockwise motion and stating. “Crystal, every time I am centered over a vortex, I want you transport my physical body and all its components to the time and date that I state, and the time duration to return me back to the same vortex.” Once your fingers get a stick, after stating your request, you simply say. “Crystal, accept this program.” Your crystal has now been programmed. If you want to check and see if your crystal is programmed, tape a piece of string to it about six inches long. Now hold it so it hangs down freely, and steady it till it is still, and say, “Crystal if you have accepted my program, swing north to south for yes, and east to west for know?” You will be amazed at the power of crystals. Next, find a vortex and state the time, place, and duration on the day of the full moon at sunrise. Be patient. It takes time to get results. Sometimes being on top of the vortex for about forty minutes.
Would I be able to find a certain crystal on Amazon that's $5.00 or less?

TimeFlipper

A good way to generate cash is by starting up a garage sale...if you dont have a garage you can even ask other people you know that are having one if they will allow you to sell some of your unwanted items with them..
You can always offer them a small financial inducement such as giving them say 10 or 15% of the money you get :)

Over here in the UK we have "car boot sales" where lots of people come to view and buy from people that are selling unwanted items..these sales are done in special areas that our councils allow us to use for a fee of £10 ($14.30) even our pubs (bar pubs) allow to use their car parking spaces on certain days to set up a car boot area..:)

Last week i attended an "indoor car boot" where we are allowed to set up our items for sale indoors on tables that they provide for us..
I visit one of these every 6 months to sell lots of my unwanted items and the money i get is spent on electrical /// electronic items for my next time-travelling experiments, which will no doubt will be going to the next indoor car boot in 6 months time ::LOL:::D

Acela Cortese

Recently, I've used my HDR some and haven't really gotten much out of it, and one of my goals is to physically time travel to a different place at a different time. In a way, I have time traveled back and forth after using the HDR, but I'm in the same place, and nothing major, like days, weeks, months, or even years! I've only gone minutes, and my most recent experience after using the HDR last night was a time jump 20 minutes ahead, even though I'd used the HDR for only 3 or 4 minutes at start. Any ideas for time machines that are powerful (working) and simple? I'd like to go back to 2008 in Germany and live those days again, but I'm not in Germany anymore.
Hi there
Ive got an HDR too but can't get it to do anything yet. Are you traveling astrally? How did you do it ? It won't work for me yet.

steven chiverton

Recently, I've used my HDR some and haven't really gotten much out of it, and one of my goals is to physically time travel to a different place at a different time. In a way, I have time traveled back and forth after using the HDR, but I'm in the same place, and nothing major, like days, weeks, months, or even years! I've only gone minutes, and my most recent experience after using the HDR last night was a time jump 20 minutes ahead, even though I'd used the HDR for only 3 or 4 minutes at start. Any ideas for time machines that are powerful (working) and simple? I'd like to go back to 2008 in Germany and live those days again, but I'm not in Germany anymore.
Hi there
Ive got an HDR too but can't get it to do anything yet. Are you traveling astrally? How did you do it ? It won't work for me yet.
have you read right through your instruction manual for the hdr if not there one in here in the forum somewhere uploaded by num7