Most Powerful and Simple Time Machine?

steven chiverton

Will it work with artificial vortexes?
there are schematics for the artificial vortex thing to help but best to locate one and use the hdr on the day of a full moon it was said
will you do that?
when i'm satisfied i've learnt it all well enough to try it and use the time coils etc i may get no results like you, so only time will tell so i'm building more prototypes and when all done and if i get some results ill document it then the ones that dont do anything ill rebuild them like the ones that do anything if they work

TimeFlipper

there are schematics for the artificial vortex thing to help but best to locate one and use the hdr on the day of a full moon it was said
will you do that?
when i'm satisfied i've learnt it all well enough to try it and use the time coils etc i may get no results like you, so only time will tell so i'm building more prototypes and when all done and if i get some results ill document it then the ones that dont do anything ill rebuild them like the ones that do anything if they work
Looking forward to seeing your work on the time coils mate :)

steven chiverton

will you do that?
Looking forward to seeing your work on the time coils mate :)
time coils already built flexible rubber coated coiled guitar chords were used i've been just researching more information on the hdr units and anything else before i even try the whole hdr out

tflofasho

Why not think like apple and make the devices simple?

Basically, energy efficient that it creates its own energy and powerful to create holes? Think minimalistic.

Like a flexible iPad with less clutter running in the background.

Acela Cortese

Recently, I've used my HDR some and haven't really gotten much out of it, and one of my goals is to physically time travel to a different place at a different time. In a way, I have time traveled back and forth after using the HDR, but I'm in the same place, and nothing major, like days, weeks, months, or even years! I've only gone minutes, and my most recent experience after using the HDR last night was a time jump 20 minutes ahead, even though I'd used the HDR for only 3 or 4 minutes at start. Any ideas for time machines that are powerful (working) and simple? I'd like to go back to 2008 in Germany and live those days again, but I'm not in Germany anymore.
Hi there
Ive got an HDR too but can't get it to do anything yet. Are you traveling astrally? How did you do it ? It won't work for me yet.
have you read right through your instruction manual for the hdr if not there one in here in the forum somewhere uploaded by num7
Yes I've read the whole manual

tflofasho

If you do, let us know of your results.

Rather. Use a cognition amplifier or something to that effect that can amplify your minds abilities. That supposedly had been the main concept behind the experiments.

Art

THe goal is to remote viewing with the inner eye. We need a device for injecting power in aura to remote viewing place. Ones , the place is looked and with just a capacitor dicharging in a big tyristor with a coil that compress ether like in the center of the sun with spark gaps, cristal , coil in a ferronickel bar or magnetic oxyde powder iron, that act as the center of the sun, with a discharge tube trought an iron/orgone with holes or conicals structures

Art

Timeflipper, i don't know who you are but i think you must reconcider this world full of illuminaties. I know the lyrian techniques, man can achieve this. I am not a good person and i have report your stupide inconstructive reaction to admin.